WM 6.5 by DDDRKO (23052)

Guest dddrko

Hello dddrko / everyone :

Running the latest rom now--very good but still top taskbar not activated except in titanium. Maybe it's intended by ms? finger scrolling in popup menu not working in some menus (no big deal). At this point, can't see any change from your previous rom.

Many thanks for your work.much appreciated. :)

ps: thanks zephirl for upload.

dave

If you are (like I do) getting tired of this new releases where this and that aren't working, you have download link of release 21851, standard wm 6.5 version (less finger-frendly)

Guest gianton
If you are (like I do) getting tired of this new releases where this and that aren't working, you have download link of release 21851, standard wm 6.5 version (less finger-frendly)

Is 21851 like an RTM build of the final WM6.5 which will be released in the beg of Oct?

Guest tomiglio

I've been using this rom for the last 24 hours,and i am extremely pleased. Everything included works fine. Some third party software doesn't seem to work: finger keyboard and opera 9.7b. Apart from that all cool. 

Guest AvengerII

Hi to all.

I installed this version after trying some 23409... as you said, tired of releases not very useable (IMHO, of course).

This 21851 is quite stable, fast, with an excellent touchscreen.

Till now (i'm already customizing it) only a strange "issue": no .NETCF 3.5 (I found it when i installed Advanced Config).

Thanks dddrko for this ROM

Bye, Marco.

Guest amahfouz
Hi to all.

I installed this version after trying some 23409... as you said, tired of releases not very useable (IMHO, of course).

Till now (i'm already customizing it) only a strange "issue": no .NETCF 3.5 (I found it when i installed Advanced Config).

Bye, Marco.

does the 21851 have the drag and drop start menu? does it have the shadowline theme too?

Hi to all.

Bye, Marco.

if u want try to install it (.NetFX 3.5) by urself using

**activesync (download dotnetfx35setup.exe)** or per

**cab-file (download NETCFv35.wm.armv4i.cab or if this isnt working for u download NETCFv35.ppc.armv4.cab)**

i think u have to restart after completing the installation.. i didnt tried any of those files because it always was preinstalled on cooked roms i used. but it should be working.

hope that helps :)

some more tools to find here

NETCFv35.wm.armv4i.cab

Edited by Get666

Guest tingchung_chin
Hi, i've uploaded the built 21851 on rapidshare :)

WM 6.5 by dddrko built 21851

I use this built and is stable, and for now every program that i used on 6.1 work; samsung keyboard / volume and favorite setting work

Thanks to dddrko for this ROM

+1, so far so good, just the 3rd party software, the icon look like a bit blur, but not a big issue for me as long as it work! :) :) :)

Guest AvengerII
does the 21851 have the drag and drop start menu? does it have the shadowline theme too?

Hi.

No drag 'n drop; only classic theme and classic skins for this build.

if u want try to install it (.NetFX 3.5) by urself using

[ .. CUT.. ]

Thanks Get!

I already downloaded the .net from Microsoft site and installed it in Main Memory via Activesync: all :)

Only quite strange that it is not included in the ROM.

I think I can confirm the positive view on this build/ROM: it's very essential (naked) but very customizable and useable in everyday tasks.

I hope in a "new deal" build finally stable and with no major bugs (i loved the layout of 23409).

I use this built and is stable, and for now every program that i used on 6.1 work; samsung keyboard / volume and favorite setting work

Thanks to dddrko for this ROM

QUOTE :)

Bye, Marco.

Guest dan77net

I've been using this rom for the 2 days,and i am extremely pleased. Everything included works great!

I consider this ROM 'THE ONE from the best' .

You are big man... I'll keep my eyes on your post DDRKO !!! :)

Till now I used SECTORs ROMs that are amasing and the king of omnia kitchen but a little dark.

THANK YOU A LOT BRO!

Guest Michelle My Belle
Great news boys and girs, we have great rom coming up soon, the 23045, with allmost all bugs fixed and a new design buttons on the softkeybar!

Excellent news dddrko - can't wait.

Michelle

Hi DDDRKO,

Firstly thanks very much for your great CUST ROM (23041).

Would very appreciate if you able to make a installer CAB for above themes.

Thanks again.

Eric

+1 please :)

nice rom, might stick with this for a while.

Guest Koofteh

So is 21851 newer than 23017? Seems like number-wise it's before but I guess they finalized the RTM beforehand? Would be nice to know if it indeed is the RTM, since I'm going to stick with the old interface for now.

For those wondering, here is Shadowline's WMBlack theme with the old UI (build 23017) - it gives you the rounded corners and big buttons and all. I suppose it works the same with all the builds using the old interface, like 21851...

post-427050-1252458117_thumb.jpg

Edited by Koofteh

Hi dddrko,

Many thanks for a great 21851, all my third party progs are working well and practically no bugs. I look forward to 23045 although I suspect that with the inclusion of the new GUI eg. bottom soft keys and new top bar without the 'OK' button it will render a lot of third party progs uninstallable. At least that has been my experience with previous releases, but I can't wait to test. Please keep up the good work dddrko I really like your ROMs, Thanks again. :)