WM 6.5 by DDDRKO (23052)

Guest dddrko

hi dddrko, latest release 23047 is good and nice. one problem i got when using Nav One GPS is the lower bar font seems to be bigger then ver 21851. Because of this, some selection icons are missing and i cannot use my GPS properly. any way to change the font size of the lower bar? also, those midi ringtone cannot be played. thanks for the new ROM again... cheers!!

successfully upgrade to firmware 21851... so fast and stable and stil compatible with 3rd party application...

im just wondering is there a way i can make my center buton work as a mouse again? all it can do now is scroll up down left and right!

thanks to all!

more power!

im just wondering is there a way i can make my center buton work as a mouse again? all it can do now is scroll up down left and right!

No, the optical mouse doesn't work in any WM6.5 ROM. Maybe in the future but for now it will have to function as a d-pad.

No, the optical mouse doesn't work in any WM6.5 ROM. Maybe in the future but for now it will have to function as a d-pad.

ok thanks! last question, is there any application that could hide my application icons? for example, i wana hide the contact icon so that my girlfriend could not access it heheheh thanks! good day!

Guest noodles222

Hi, just two question, why is it so that finger mouse isnt working on most of cooked WM 6.5 ROM´S? is it a driver question?? and, is there a chance after official release of WM 6.5 that this thing will be solved?? thanks

Hi, just two question, why is it so that finger mouse isnt working on most of cooked WM 6.5 ROM´S? is it a driver question?? and, is there a chance after official release of WM 6.5 that this thing will be solved?? thanks

Quote : No, the optical mouse doesn't work in any WM6.5 ROM. Maybe in the future but for now it will have to function as a d-pad.

Guest koRnolio80

ddrko,

I just installed your ROM, the 23047 one... I just have 1 word... "AWESOME"... works good, no lag, everything as it should... thanks for your time and your hard work!!

Greetings from Argentina! :)

bye! :)

Guest gromit67

Hi,

I'm using the 21851 rom since once week, she is very fun but i have a problem with the Bluetooth, I can not connect me with other phone to send some file.

Have u the same problem? and what could be the solution.

Guest Lunchbox77
yes, but I have read on XDA developers forums that this build is older that 23049...

it's a freakin' kick ass rom man

one issue, pocket music boot screen cannot continue with the language selection, no OK button :)

Hello Chef,

Is there any way to keep the wifi always "ON" even after the screen blacks out?

Appreciate your any feedback for this matter

Yes, You just have to turn off the wifi batery saving mode. You can find it in Setings /Batery

Hey DDRKO, should we begin to expect another release with the old style UI (X button on top)?

I think shortly after you released 21851 you said a new one was out... given 21851 runs so amazingly well I would absolutely love to see more updates from that 'branch' or whatever the term. :)