WM 6.5 by DDDRKO (23052)

Guest dddrko

With the 23052 I have again that when I unlock the phone I go directly to the contact and not to the main screen. I had the same behaviour with one of the earlier builds and than it changed. Is this a setting? I want to go to the titanium screen when I unclock the phone not to the contacts. As a note I am using my corporate directory for contacts/email if that should make a difference.

Edited by extric

Guest Kamal Lalwani
Yes, You just have to turn off the wifi batery saving mode. You can find it in Setings /Batery

That is the first thing I tried but not working :) The wifi automatically turns off as soon as the screen blacks out

Have a real problem with the newer ROMs and the 3G dialer of the Omnia. It makes the scroll bars show all the time when i am trying to use the 3G dialer. So I had to move back to older WM6.5 versions. I think the problem is fixed for Resco where I also had that problem. Can someone who uses 3G dialer confirm? Or maybe I'll just try my luck and flash..... hehehehe.

this is an awesome rom.

Here the changes that i had recognized to the recent build 23049.

- The drag'n'drop style in solitaire is back!!! :-)

- The combobox overlay bug on the keyboard input settings have been fixed.

- The checkboxes on the WinMobile default alarm settings are now displayed correctly.

But the SMS Reply Bug is still present (i have no Sms's on sim card) :-(

rellay nice work dddrko :-) thanks

Guest lonely2k5

this are v3 roms...v4 roms 23412 i thing has that cont.app

edit:

WOW !!!

finaly the change i've been waiting for...

well i don't know from what version on is this but in this 23052 it's working

ALARM now supports MP3 sounds !!!

i have always installed samsung clock for alarms but looks like no more need for that...

the bad side was that no today programs detected alarms as it always looks for WM alarm settings...

THIS IS GREAT FEATURE !!!

Edited by lonely2k5

this are v3 roms...v4 roms 23412 i thing has that cont.app

edit:

WOW !!!

finaly the change i've been waiting for...

well i don't know from what version on is this but in this 23052 it's working

ALARM now supports MP3 sounds !!!

i have always installed samsung clock for alarms but looks like no more need for that...

the bad side was that no today programs detected alarms as it always looks for WM alarm settings...

THIS IS GREAT FEATURE !!!

as far as i can remember, the mp3 support in alarm app was available since the build 23017 or so.

Guest lonely2k5

mazeli...

well i updated to every rom till now

but never really thought MS would include mp3 support becouse of legal issues...

well they did and i'm happy

GO MS !!!

:)

Wow! We get 23052, 23053, 21857 and 23414 in a 24 hours. Here are screenshoths from 23414....

That's great news. I already asked this, but, will you at some point bring us 21857 or a newer build of the old style interface or are you only focusing on the new UI builds now?

Guest bouboule
is it possible that teh GPS doesn't work? i tried iGO but no reaction, but the way this is a badass rom :)

I tried Igo yesterday without problem and with a very very quick fix

This ROM is a very very good one ! Thanks !

One day with and no big problems !

Just these :

I can't use Showcase Suite (fixing position in manilla, recsco explorer...). T

I install it but i don't have all this: "To use it: Tap on X to minimize, tap-n-hold to close. Long press on windows flag to display Showcase main menu."

It's not a big problem, i use the task manager.

EDIT : But if i go to the Showcase.exe in the windows folder i can start it .... ? The link doesn't work with the flag.

Is there a cab to have the front camera icon and take pictures with ?

Edited by bouboule

not sure if this was answered before, search wasn't helpful anyways... im have alot of trouble trying to set up a connection - i can add one with the wizard but it doesn't show on the list. if i do auto config ("an orange sim has been detected something something, would you like to what-ever-they-call-it automatically?") i can see the connections but IE and xtra (and i assume everything else) are not able to use them.

note: i HAVE been through the select networks screen and things ARE configured right in there.

Thanks!

btw: I love this rom other then the internet prob. looks great and runs like hell, but internet is kinda critical for me :)