WM 6.5 by DDDRKO (23052)

Guest dddrko

Guest dddrko

Great news people! 21501 is on the way and it's faaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssstttttttttt like hell. Not done 100% jet, and looking for bluetooth problem. I don't think this will be done tonight, but tomorrow afternoon sure.

"21501 aku 6.5.70 core. memory contorl, and system response speed are improved and everything"

Edited by dddrko

Guest stylus1828

hi. indeed this 21501 version is more stable and more faster than the previous one.

Found one bug ... try pressing the battery icon on the start menu. it doesn't start the power meter only after you press it a couple of times.

Finger mouse still not working. :excl: :excl:

The bug with the unknown caller ID when the device is locked seems to be fixed.

Thank you

Guest Chris64

I would say nothing more than "21501". You will enjoy it, trust me. Some says it's WM 6.5 release version, we'll see about that...

PS. I fixed bluetooth receive problem too.

-----------------------------------------------

Do you mean you fixed the "Bluetooth Headset Problem"?

Thanks!!!!

Guest abunhyan
I would say nothing more than "21501". You will enjoy it, trust me. Some says it's WM 6.5 release version, we'll see about that...

PS. I fixed bluetooth receive problem too.

-----------------------------------------------

Do you mean you fixed the "Bluetooth Headset Problem"?

Thanks!!!!

Not that bro :excl:

The previous one got some problems in recieving bluetooth file from any phone I think DDDRKO correct it in this new ROM :excl:

I WOULD THANKS DDDRKO FOR HIS GREAT START AND GREAT ROMS :excl: :excl:

Guest Andy Q

Think I found a bug with this WM6.5 v21501...

When receiving SMS, i'm not able to open the SMS or reply to it?

===UPDATE===

Tried downgrading back to WM6.5 v21500 but can't, keeps getting the download "1-1. Download Eboot DL_MSG_READ_ERROR"

===UPDATE 2===

Manage to downgrade back to WM6.5 v21202, Think will stick to the official release just to be safe...

Edited by Andy Q

Guest dddrko
Think I found a bug with this WM6.5 v21501...

When receiving SMS, i'm not able to open the SMS or reply to it?

===UPDATE===

Tried downgrading back to WM6.5 v21500 but can't, keeps getting the download "1-1. Download Eboot DL_MSG_READ_ERROR"

===UPDATE 2===

Manage to downgrade back to WM6.5 v21202, Think will stick to the official release just to be safe...

you're wright, thank you. I'll remove the link 'till fix that. sorry

Guest Andy Q

Don't mention it, any news on WM6.5 v21210?

Are you still gonna cook and release that?

Guest dayspring2099us

Hope this time all the problems will solve with this version released. Anyway, is that possible to merged with samsung OEM application such Java, video editor...etc.

Thanks in advance

Guest abunhyan

a small request DDRKO

can u make the start backgrond is the same of titanum i mean same clearaty without any shadow !!!

it looks nicer like that

thanks

Guest dddrko
a small request DDRKO

can u make the start backgrond is the same of titanum i mean same clearaty without any shadow !!!

it looks nicer like that

thanks

One more my mistake, sorry, will be fixed (as in 21500)

Guest gianton

As 21210 has no Caller ID issues, would you consider making a ROM with this build?

Guest abunhyan

thanks DDDRKO :excl:

YES i forget to mention Did u changed any setting during the build in the camrea :excl:

when i just downloaded ur ex 21501 i noticed that the camera stuck in vedio !!! i mean its ok in photo but when u swith to vedio its stuck in and NO response than i have to do soft rest and tried a gain it works but in sometimes use it happens again :excl:

ur 21201 was cool with camra and BT :excl:

sory to report that but u know to keep just clear and to make ur new rom without any proplems ;)

Guest dddrko
thanks DDDRKO ;)

YES i forget to mention Did u changed any setting during the build in the camrea :excl:

when i just downloaded ur ex 21501 i noticed that the camera stuck in vedio !!! i mean its ok in photo but when u swith to vedio its stuck in and NO response than i have to do soft rest and tried a gain it works but in sometimes use it happens again :excl:

ur 21201 was cool with camra and BT :excl:

sory to report that but u know to keep just clear and to make ur new rom without any proplems :P

does anybody else having such problems. mine works ok :excl:

Guest dovellas
I'm uploading new version with fixed sms problem, bluetooth send/receive working too and with clear start menu background...

YOU RE GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS. pls support Windows 7 or Windows Vista for set up. pls pls.

Guest janjan2
I'm uploading new version with fixed sms problem, bluetooth send/receive working too and with clear start menu background...

Any news about 21501? thanks great job

Guest dddrko
YOU RE GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS. pls support Windows 7 or Windows Vista for set up. pls pls.

I'm using Vista too, but do the flashing with GrandPrix. I'll try to make an exe rom updater for Vista (after I see why this CallerId in Lock Screen is acting wired).

Guest dovellas
I'm using Vista too, but do the flashing with GrandPrix. I'll try to make an exe rom updater for Vista (after I see why this CallerId in Lock Screen is acting wired).

Many many thanks!!

im new user Windows Mobile, and are not yet very practical software as grand prix :excl:

Guest dddrko
Any news about 21501? thanks great job

It's done, now I'm editing the first page

Many many thanks!!

im new user Windows Mobile, and are not yet very practical software as grand prix :excl:

It is a bit tricky, I needed an hour first time to get it wright, that's why I release WinXp exe updater. Users with experience should always unpack any rom and flash it with GrandPrix. This reminds me, I'm using i900XXIB2 radio for couple of days and it's working great for me (in Serbia).

Guest dayspring2099us
It's done, now I'm editing the first page

It is a bit tricky, I needed an hour first time to get it wright, that's why I release WinXp exe updater. Users with experience should always unpack any rom and flash it with GrandPrix. This reminds me, I'm using i900XXIB2 radio for couple of days and it's working great for me (in Serbia).

so, where should we download your new rom build?