WM 6.5 by DDDRKO (23052)

Guest dddrko

Guest dovellas
It is a bit tricky, I needed an hour first time to get it wright, that's why I release WinXp exe updater. Users with experience should always unpack any rom and flash it with GrandPrix. This reminds me, I'm using i900XXIB2 radio for couple of days and it's working great for me (in Serbia).

You re AWESOME GURU!! Many thanks for your support (Italy)

Tomorrow update your new ROM

Thank you very very much!

Guest nixxss
Thank you . downloading now. iam going to try it tonight. :excl:

all good.. downloading new one now..

Edited by nixxss

Guest bitfitter

Hi

If you want to dissable irritating Samsung finger scroll and use just Microsoft WM 6.5 native one

download FTouchSL .

If someone knows how to switch it off by registry keys or dll update please tell.

Thanks

Guest dovellas
Hi

If you want to dissable irritating Samsung finger scroll and use just Microsoft WM 6.5 native one

download FTouchSL .

If someone knows how to switch it off by registry keys or dll update please tell.

Thanks

Work Fine FTouchSL?

10 Euro?

--------------

And this concept ? Work with Omnia?

Edited by dovellas

Guest WAIKIKI728

I have installed it but no one programm es connected by wifi.....i have configurated automaticlly by internet but doesn´t work....sorry...

I have installed it but no one programm es connected by wifi.....i have configurated automaticlly by internet but doesn´t work....sorry...

change your operator settings and then try. start-->settings-->connections-->operator settings

Edited by jany

Guest bitfitter
Not out the box, it will need some modifications to run on Omnia...

I am using it to disable Samsung scrolling and use only native WM 6.5 touch scroll which is much better.

Guest WAIKIKI728
change your operator settings and then try. start-->settings-->connections-->operator settings

Thank you!!!!How can i get a better keyboard?¿?the keyboard 2.1 works in 6.5?¿?

I would say nothing more than "21501". You will enjoy it, trust me. Someone says it's WM 6.5 release version, I'm not sure, but it is faaaaast....

Bluetooth send/receive problem from earlier versions are solved, SMS problems too. Finger Mouse is disabled, and Unknown caller/number doesn't work wright (again), and I still doesn't get where the problem is.

>>>>Download here (WinXP installer)<<<<

New version build 21500 (thanks to shokka9 and sector):

Fully working welcome center, drivers and eboot from i900XIIB3, even more stuff removed (power calculator).

Do not use to it to much, 21613 is out (but it looks fake again)

>>>Download <<<<

Please keep in mind that this is for testing purposes only ROM, Window Mobile 6.5 is still in the beta phase, I do not recommend this for every day usage. This ROM contains only core OS, Office Mobile and Windows Live. For better experience Flash is updated to v3.1 and .NET to v3.5. The 21202 version have fixed ringtone problems, black theme fully working (with bubbles) and some minor bugfixes.

>>>Download (WinXP installer)<<<

dddrko ,can u provide the other one download links ,such as rapid????????? THX much..................

Edited by yjg