WM 6.5 by DDDRKO (23052)

Guest dddrko

Guest th3cleric

Hi peeps

Have used a few different roms etc but love this one and it works great, only problem im having is getting a connection to Internet can anyone help

Im on Three and ws using WM6.1 np and it was quite easy to setup a connection np, i am going to connections etc and adding the following:

new connecton:

name: three

modem: Cellular Line (GPRS)

NEXT

access point: three.co.uk

NEXT

Leave all rest blank (username, password, domain)

OK

Finish

But under modem there isnt any exisiting connections,

Can anyone let me know why connections are disapearing from modem tab

regards

Th3cleric

Guest b66912011
But under modem there isnt any exisiting connections,

Can anyone let me know why connections are disapearing from modem tab

regards

Th3cleric

Hi all,

I'm having texactly the same problem (21501): I create data connections but they just does not appear in the list (but it says that it already exists if you try to create it twice).

I'm then not able at all to connect the internet through data connection :-(

Thanks for your help.

Albert.

Guest th3cleric
Hi all,

I'm having texactly the same problem (21501): I create data connections but they just does not appear in the list (but it says that it already exists if you try to create it twice).

I'm then not able at all to connect the internet through data connection :-(

Thanks for your help.

Albert.

I know m8

All otha settings working great, can set up mms no prob and that works, email works great as well using my gmail account and that allows gps connection

I even decided to take plunge went to three site and sent the tocca ultra settings to my phone, but again no joy on net access

any help from anyone would be appreciated

regards

th3cleric

Guest shokka9

where do you all get your info from, is there an official M$ source, some kind of blog or something...

When i look for news i never get any??

:excl:

Guest dovellas
where do you all get your info from, is there an official M$ source, some kind of blog or something...

When i look for news i never get any??

:excl:

'shokka9' I love Windows ,

about Microsoft (no M $) are very informed :excl:

Guest mabco
Work Fine FTouchSL?

10 Euro?

--------------

And this concept ? Work with Omnia?

Native scrolling wasn't working well out of the box with the 21501 build for me. I installed FtouchSL 2.10 and it works just fine like always, even scrolling within drop-down menu is nice.

Guest dovellas
Native scrolling wasn't working well out of the box with the 21501 build for me. I installed FtouchSL 2.10 and it works just fine like always, even scrolling within drop-down menu is nice.

Native scrolling in my Omnia work fine in this Build :excl:

Guest Dewidh

Native scrolling works fine for me with this build, too.

Guest b66912011
I know m8

All otha settings working great, can set up mms no prob and that works, email works great as well using my gmail account and that allows gps connection

I even decided to take plunge went to three site and sent the tocca ultra settings to my phone, but again no joy on net access

any help from anyone would be appreciated

regards

th3cleric

This worked for me:

"Cannot connect to internet": Go to Settings>Connections>Operator settings, Set a different operator than yours wait for 30 secs and then re-enable your default one.

Albert.

Guest calvin456

i'm a hong kong user...sorry ,i want to know this rom can display chinese sms and input chinese...if not ,,how can i do that in this rom thanks :excl:

Guest th3cleric
This worked for me:

"Cannot connect to internet": Go to Settings>Connections>Operator settings, Set a different operator than yours wait for 30 secs and then re-enable your default one.

Albert.

Thanks m8

Worked a treat, i should of remebered i had to do this before

thecleric

Guest Andy Q
i'm a hong kong user...sorry ,i want to know this rom can display chinese sms and input chinese...if not ,,how can i do that in this rom thanks :excl:

You'll be able to read chinese sms with this ROM.

To input chinese, you'll have to download and install PlumSIP.

Guest dovellas
You'll be able to read chinese sms with this ROM.

To input chinese, you'll have to download and install PlumSIP.

Chinese SMS is different?

Guest tinny777

Hi, I am waiting for the new Omnia HD but I'm not so convinced about Symbian 5th edition, so I am very interested in an Omnia with WM 6.5 (that I consider finally touch-usable rather that with the 6.1).

Just a few questions:

- does wm 6.5 still have the awful white-backgrounded icons lists? (like this screen)

- is the t9 into this build just in english?

- can you show me a screenshot of the sms writing screen in portrait mode?

thanks!

Edited by tinny777

Guest shokka9

It has that screen, but it also has this one too....just disable large display in settings.

post-150032-1240139099_thumb.jpg

I think the xt9 is the same as wm6.1 ROMs, we dont mess with it, depends on how much each chef removes.

The SMS screen will look the same as it usually does...

Hope that helps

Guest dddrko

Good news people, I've finally make 21210 build, and it is running great (and no "Unknown number" bug). There's few things left I want to check, and uploading it after that. My ROMs will stay "naked", there are tons of software and customizations on this forum, just find what you need. For original Samsung Omnia apps, search in shokka9 kitchen.