WM 6.5 by DDDRKO (23052)

Guest dddrko

Guest dovellas
Good news people, I've finally make 21210 build, and it is running great (and no "Unknown number" bug). There's few things left I want to check, and uploading it after that. My ROMs will stay "naked", there are tons of software and customizations on this forum, just find what you need. For original Samsung Omnia apps, search in shokka9 kitchen.

AMAZING!!!!!!!!! THANKSSSSSS :excl:

Great Guru in this forum :excl:

PS. this is RC?

Guest dovellas
Or simply click on my signature and look in the 'stuff wanted & needed' topic.

:excl:

Share and share alike :excl:

GREAT SHOKKA9 !!!!!

Good news people, I've finally make 21210 build, and it is running great (and no "Unknown number" bug). There's few things left I want to check, and uploading it after that. My ROMs will stay "naked", there are tons of software and customizations on this forum, just find what you need. For original Samsung Omnia apps, search in shokka9 kitchen.

thanks alot. what do you prefer? 21501 or 21210? Which one is faster and nicer. using your 21501 right now. :excl:

Guest dddrko
what u mean by UTD 16.3? :excl:

I would like to know too?

Btw, upload is done, link is on the first page. nothing special to say about 21210, it works very well and stable, and doesn't have "unknown number" (so far in my testings). In my opinion, better rom than 21501 (but maybe little slower)

I would like to know too?

Btw, upload is done, link is on the first page. nothing special to say about 21210, it works very well and stable, and doesn't have "unknown number" (so far in my testings). In my opinion, better rom than 21501 (but maybe little slower)

ow I will try it. thanks. :excl:

Guest dave18

@dddrko

In 21500 rom, you disabled finger mouse.Have you done the same with 21210 ? Reason being I like to enable vibration in 4 way navigation.thanks in advance.

Edited by dave18

Guest Andy Q
I get an error when extracting with winrar the download for 21210 from mediafire is 59.8 MB for me.

Extracting the file using 7-zip and the file size is @ 65.9 MB.

But at the end of the extracting process, there is a error message

- "Data error in i900-B3_0137-IA5-xx.exe".

File is broken

Guest dddrko
Is it with possible NETFramework 3.5 ?

No, sorry, 'cose welcome center doesn't work with it

mediafire has download problem today. Could you upload rapidshare please?

I'm having problems uploading today and yesterday on mediafire, and I'm sorry for bad file you download. I'll upload on some other server later today.

Edited by dddrko

Guest neuron2

I'm having problems uploading today and yesterday on mediafire, and I'm sorry for bad file you download. I'll upload on some other server later today.

Thanks for your great works. :excl:

Guest dovellas

OK many thanks and good WORK!!

PS. the best build is ?

Guest soniXwarrior

Hi! Congratulation to that wonderful ROM, but how to change the startmenu to that new one, i mean with fullscreen and so on...