s0cks ROM: Omnia WM 6.1 DXID1 [ENG] with all default APP!

Guest s0cks

Guest patrickmehta

Step 3. Customer image Downloading

Downloading CSC...

GetSize : 6164480

CSC finished.

Step 4. Phone image Downloading

Downloading PHONE...

Switch USB to Phone Success...

Error! PhoneUSB Detect Failed

Port Create retry (25)

Port Create retry (24)

Port Create retry (23)

Port Create retry (22)

Port Create retry (21)

Port Create retry (20)

Port Create retry (19)

Port Create retry (18)

Port Create retry (17)

Port Create retry (16)

Port Create retry (15)

Port Create retry (14)

Port Create retry (13)

Port Create retry (12)

Port Create retry (11)

Port Create retry (10)

Port Create retry (9)

Port Create retry (8)

Port Create retry (7)

Port Create retry (6)

Port Create retry (5)

Port Create retry (4)

Port Create retry (3)

Port Create retry (2)

Port Create retry (1)

Port Create retry (0)

Download failed!!

HELP

Guest barbs666

Thanks for this ROM,

about to download it and try! I think 6.1 is the bomb! 6.5 is so overrated and titainium ( :D )

I am using Tarils 6.1 DXIA5 rom with m2d v19 from stzupy and it works very well so will let u know how this holds up ;-)

Keep 6.1 Alive THANKS!!!!

Guest barbs666

Thanks for this ROM,

about to download it and try! I think 6.1 is the bomb! 6.5 is so overrated and titainium ( :D )

I am using Tarils 6.1 DXIA5 rom with m2d v19 from stzupy and it works very well so will let u know how this holds up ;-)

Keep 6.1 Alive THANKS!!!!

Guest Omniaaddicted
hey socks, any chance of this rom getting an update? with all the winmo 6.5 around, it would be nice to see a fresh 6.1 rom :D

i'm behind u dude...

we all love 6.1..with no bugs of course...:angry:

Guest 0Darkness0

hiiiiiiiiiiiii socks,,,

realy looking forward for SK003..::::D))))))))))))))

your ROM is the best so far, so pleassssssssssssssssssssss, arange some cook >>>your release SK002, i am using it right now, among allll the cooks yours is THE BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSTTT

WAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIII

Guest mirfarali

Thanks man, first ROM I ever flashed my phone with...Working ok so far, keep up the good work.

Have a suggestion/comment - Would it be possible for the next release your working on to have Spb Mobileshell??

Another question..in your opinion other than the obvious graphics advantage that WM 6.5 has over 6.1, what other feature would push people to opt for 6.5

(I am sure it sounds noob but I am a noob in this "ROM" world so pardon the ignorance)

Thanks again and great work with the ROM.

Regards

Guest mario.omnia

Hi there...

I've been trying to cook a ROM with DXID1 as a base...

I want to add only FlashLite 3.1, NETCF 3.5 and Online Widgets to the ROM...nothing else...

So can you please tell me how did you manage to get them all in the ROM...because when

I prepare the CABS (convert them to packages for adding in the OEM folder) I can see that

SamsungOnlineWidgets have files that are already in the ROM and are being used by Opera...

(about.css, cache.css, bar.png...and lots of more files...)

So when I try to build a ROM I always get warnings and the building of a ROM is stopped...

Which files should I delete...

(SamsungOnlineWidgets are the ones that are modified for Flash 3.1 enviroment...)

Thanx...

Guest mirfarali

Hi, im back again.

I have been using the latest ROM so far and its been very good and very stable. I also feel its speeded up the processing considerably.

I have a question regarding it though:

I opened the wireless manager and found that there is no option for turning wifi on or off. I can only see options to for bluetooth and phone there. My question being how do i turn wifi on/off now??

Regards

Sorry..my bad. its working ok..once again..great ROM and very good work, man

Edited by mirfarali

Guest mario.omnia
Hi there...

I've been trying to cook a ROM with DXID1 as a base...

I want to add only FlashLite 3.1, NETCF 3.5 and Online Widgets to the ROM...nothing else...

So can you please tell me how did you manage to get them all in the ROM...because when

I prepare the CABS (convert them to packages for adding in the OEM folder) I can see that

SamsungOnlineWidgets have files that are already in the ROM and are being used by Opera...

(about.css, cache.css, bar.png...and lots of more files...)

So when I try to build a ROM I always get warnings and the building of a ROM is stopped...

Which files should I delete...

(SamsungOnlineWidgets are the ones that are modified for Flash 3.1 enviroment...)

Thanx...

Hi,

no need anymore...I just stumbled onto your thread with HEX editing the SamsungOnlineWidgets.dll file...

Great help...

Will post soon if I succeed...

Thanx...

Socks,

I have a problem...

Can´t select the wallpapers for portrait and landscape in S2U2 Slide to unlock v2.04. Going to S2U2 setting, select Wallpaper. Back to Storage folder but cant go inside any folder

S2U2 v2.04 works well in original DXIA5 and DXID1 roms

Any ideia ?

Thanks

PS: Best 6.1 rom a ever tried :D Congratularions!!!

FlashLite doesn't seem to render at all. I can't ever see a flash file ever when using Opera or Internet Explorer.

Some flash pages doesn't work correctly...

It's not my fault...

FL is buggy! :angry:

Step 3. Customer image Downloading

Downloading CSC...

GetSize : 6164480

CSC finished.

Step 4. Phone image Downloading

Downloading PHONE...

Switch USB to Phone Success...

Error! PhoneUSB Detect Failed

Port Create retry (25)

Port Create retry (24)

Port Create retry (23)

Port Create retry (22)

Port Create retry (21)

Port Create retry (20)

Port Create retry (19)

Port Create retry (18)

Port Create retry (17)

Port Create retry (16)

Port Create retry (15)

Port Create retry (14)

Port Create retry (13)

Port Create retry (12)

Port Create retry (11)

Port Create retry (10)

Port Create retry (9)

Port Create retry (8)

Port Create retry (7)

Port Create retry (6)

Port Create retry (5)

Port Create retry (4)

Port Create retry (3)

Port Create retry (2)

Port Create retry (1)

Port Create retry (0)

Download failed!!

HELP

Did you install the Samsung Modem Driver?

Is it your 1st ROM upgrade?

hey socks, any chance of this rom getting an update? with all the winmo 6.5 around, it would be nice to see a fresh 6.1 rom :D

I'm having some personal problems and I really don't have time to create a new ROM with new features...

But I'll try as possible as I can...

Sorry for the long waiting...

Thanks man, first ROM I ever flashed my phone with...Working ok so far, keep up the good work.

Have a suggestion/comment - Would it be possible for the next release your working on to have Spb Mobileshell??

Another question..in your opinion other than the obvious graphics advantage that WM 6.5 has over 6.1, what other feature would push people to opt for 6.5

(I am sure it sounds noob but I am a noob in this "ROM" world so pardon the ignorance)

Thanks again and great work with the ROM.

Regards

Thanks.

About Spb Mobile Shell, it's a good idea but it's not a freeware... so I prefer to not include any shareware or piracy inside my ROMs!

I hope you understand...

Socks,

I have a problem...

Can´t select the wallpapers for portrait and landscape in S2U2 Slide to unlock v2.04. Going to S2U2 setting, select Wallpaper. Back to Storage folder but cant go inside any folder

Any ideia ?

Thanks

PS: Best 6.1 rom a ever tried :D Congratularions!!!

I don't see any relation between working in ORIGINAL ROMs and not working in my ROM...

Maybe it's a corrupted installation of S2U2... or a bug...

I really don't know...

I didn't remove nothing that can create this issue...

Did you reinstall it?

Guest aridoasis

hi sock. when i use more widgets so i can download new widgets, it only comes up with "type allwidgets to download all widgets" and says i can get newer widgets with morewidgets2. but the this is, when i use the search function, no results come up. i've tried a lot of search parameters,. ever single vowels "o" and "a", but still nothing. seems like morewidgets is not functioning properly.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

I tried to flash my phone with this one thru Grandprix, but I get "Download Failed" /"Jump Failed"... Then I tried to flash it without using the PHONE part, and this worked BUT my wifi dosen't work and I cant choose operator settings.

How can I deal with this issue of mine?

Edited by azoo

Socks,

I have a problem...

Any ideia ?

Thanks

PS: Best 6.1 rom a ever tried :) Congratularions!!!

I have a bug there too, I think. Only the pictures comes up, but no button to set it as wallpaper. Have you triet to tap and hold the screen at the top middle? Works for me, not sure if you have same bug as me...

• 1 month later...
Guest retrospektive

This seems to be a very good rom... very stable, no big bugs found.

Although there is one problem. How can I add more widgets (ie. the removed online widget back in)

I really would need the Weather and the google wigdet ...

Please help, thank you.

Guest Tribilin

Socks, really fast response in almost every aspect, but, I had a problem that will make me reflash to older ROM

After a while (few hours), when I finished installing my applications and everything, I soft reseted the phone to finish and phone came back to WM with a black screen all covered with coloured dots, completely blocked, every time I reseted (or even turned it off and back on) come back to this same screen.

I had to make a hard reset and start all over again, but again, when I finished installing everything I copied some ringtones and, when I reseted to changes take effect, back to black screen with dots.

Don't really know if it is a bug or what, mabe I am the only one that came across this, but, just thught of sending you an FYI.

Anyhow, I am waiting for Release 3 to try it, since, like I first told you, this is the fastest one I tryied so far.

Thanks for sharing and, let me know if you need any more feedback about the bug

Thanks

Tribilin

• 3 months later...