Guest mabco
Did Not Remove(Present)

FM Radio

Internet Sharing

Java

Samsung Clock

Samsung Keyboards

Transcriber

Any chance of Samsung keyboards being removed from the "Lite" roms? since they can be added by cabs, and they can be annoying to ppl who don't use them.

Thanks for the great work.

Guest jclsm
Any chance of Samsung keyboards being removed from the "Lite" roms? since they can be added by cabs, and they can be annoying to ppl who don't use them.

Thanks for the great work.

Yes

+1

and Samsung clock too (to be removed)

Thanks SHOKKA9

Edited by jclsm

Guest shokka9

guys...

some things are best left in...for stability and ease of use..

If i remove the keyboards, it will be everything, all the dictionaries and all the lanuages.

If i remove the clock...you will still have one, but the alarm may not work. You are ok if you install a 3rd party clock/alarm app. It can cause issues if it is removed..

To be honest, i would remove them (personally; and i used to :lol:). I can install my keyboards, but you will lose all languages & dictionaries except english (which is fine for me :D).

It's up to you guys.

So far....

2 Votes for YES to remove clock & keyboards.

0 Votes against.

The new ID1 does feel a little better, but that is first impressions. No issues to report anyways.

:lol:

Guest maf107ezk0

OMG! Again, after flashing my internet is gone... WHAT THE F*CK IS GOING ON WITH MY PHONE - with official DXIA5 I have internet but when I flash - NO internet?! I`m getting very pissed :D

Guest maf107ezk0

Yes - it doesn`t matter - ActiveSync or Wi-Fi I cannot browse on the internet/watch videos! I`m going crazy :lol: I tryed just about everything on the internet and STILL NO INTERNET... The connection on the pc shows that there are being send and recieved packages but NOTHING! F*CK OMNIA :lol: :( Don`t hate me :D

Guest FerdiBorbon

"The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on Mediafire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or Mediafire."

Part 3 file not working please reup/

Guest shokka9
"The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on Mediafire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or Mediafire."

Part 3 file not working please reup/

Just downloaded it..

MediaFire is having issues recently...just keep trying peeps..I do test them....

There is nothing wrong with it for me...

It takes me time to upload, so it is last resort if you get me :D (to Re-Up)

Guest Rednose5

Shokka,

Congratulations, you have been the first tot go into your kitchen with the DXID1 and come out with some food for thought. :lol:

I'll DL it and try it later today, have to work now :D

Guest FerdiBorbon

Great rom Shokka...very well lite version very fast and video performance is top notch...only issue is still that damd default incoming ringtone....ive tried many time to set my custom tone, by placing in the root dir of 'my storage' and also in the 'my ringtones folder'....nope it still reverts to the default...ive had this issue since comin onboard to 6.5...and i have not seen any chefs fix this.

Guest shokka9

strange, i have never had that issue bro!!

I have My Ringtones folder on the root of my Storage Card. No problems for me ever??

Do it now, put the ringtones in a folder called My Ringtones, in the Root. Watch as it will work for you!!

:D

Edited by shokka9

Guest FerdiBorbon
strange, i have never had that issue bro!!

I have My Ringtones folder on the root of my Storage Card. No problems for me ever??

Do it now, put the ringtones in a folder called My Ringtones, in the Root. Watch as it will work for you!!

:D

yeh Shokka tried that, also one strange thing i notice is that if i setup my custom ringtone, then go in again the second time the drop downs start going crazy, like i can see it cycling through the whole ringtones and option and i cant stop it, all i can do is hit the ok button :lol:

Guest maf107ezk0

Well, you can always tap and hold your ringtone with the deffault file explorer and select set as ringtone - it`ll copy it to My ringtones and it`ll actualy work as your ringtone :D

Guest FerdiBorbon

ok that works, but only after the first phone call, its still default, the going forward is my custom tone..

**ok it looks like i have to set as ringtone via file explorer every restart for it to work going forward....wata hassle**

Edited by FerdiBorbon

Guest wlogan

Hey Shokka,

Thanks again for this great ROM. As usual, faster and faster...testing in progress. One "issue" so far : Disabled Security is not working. Where can I find .cab please ?

Bravo ! :D

Guest shokka9
Hey Shokka,

Thanks again for this great ROM. As usual, faster and faster...testing in progress. One "issue" so far : Disabled Security is not working. Where can I find .cab please ?

Bravo ! :D

Are u sure bro...i installed nuff cabs, and not had the security message??

But here it is anyway :lol:

Remove_Security.rar

Edited by shokka9

Guest wlogan
Are u sure bro...i installed nuff cabs, and not had the security message??

But here it is anyway :D

Badly yes :lol:)...but thanks for the cab.

Thanks man