*** SHOKKA9 WM6.5 LITE ROM ***

Guest shokka9

Guest AndreiL
Pako777 Camera dll FIX

Did Not Remove(Present)

FM Radio

Hi. I don't find FM Radio in this Your ROM.

And Camera don't start. :D

Ooops, sorry. Camera works.

Edited by AndreiL

Guest FerdiBorbon

again i just wanna say **GREAT ROM** best ive used, finnaly a rom i can use for more that 1 week, all other roms ive used have something funky that always made me reflash...again ppl QUICK,FAST,VIDEO nice,Audio sounds great too**

Shokka well done man, happy camper here :D)

Guest FerdiBorbon

again i just wanna say **GREAT ROM** best ive used, finnaly a rom i can use for more that 1 week, all other roms ive used have something funky that always made me reflash...again ppl QUICK,FAST,VIDEO nice,Audio sounds great too**

Shokka well done man, happy camper here :D)

Guest spupuz

Shokka well done man, happy camper here :D )

so it's usable in anything?

going back to factory rom means reflash?

Guest Asaya

I cant see pictures and videos. The program doesnt work? When i click on an photo in mine explorer he will not show it. Also under program trying to open pictures and videos doesnt work.

Any one who's got the same problem? Any idea how to fix this?

Futhermore, again great rom!

Guest shokka9

BIG NEWS!!!

I will be offline for a few days.....My ISP contract has ran out, i am on 3G, so i can eventually move ISP's to an ASDL (fixed) line this week.

Bad news for you guys as i wont be able to check in, unless i am at work :D

So can you all try to help each other until i get back!!

Thanks and see you all soon.

@ xXJohnXx

Can you watch my back here and at samsung-omnia.org also thanks.....

thanks all!

Guest larva2000

shokka, congratulation for this excellent ROM, i think it is the best cooked rom available for the omnia.

can u tell me please the best Opera browser compatible with ur ROM.

i installed some versions that did not work optimally, and the only version which worked well opera 9.5 build 15233 has disabled the vibration from the phone profile, and vibrartion returned to normal after removing the opera.

have u ever had something like this?

any ideas about other browsers better than opera?

can u tell me about an opera browser that works well with no impact on the vibration.

thank u again and i want to tell u also that i have never had a battery life better than the battery life using ur latest ROM.

Guest xXJohnXx
shokka, congratulation for this excellent ROM, i think it is the best cooked rom available for the omnia.

can u tell me please the best Opera browser compatible with ur ROM.

i installed some versions that did not work optimally, and the only version which worked well opera 9.5 build 15233 has disabled the vibration from the phone profile, and vibrartion returned to normal after removing the opera.

have u ever had something like this?

any ideas about other browsers better than opera?

can u tell me about an opera browser that works well with no impact on the vibration.

thank u again and i want to tell u also that i have never had a battery life better than the battery life using ur latest ROM.

Hi there :D

as far as i know build 15828.

Better browsers then opera hmmmm dunno.

i only have opera and it works great.

Have a nice day :lol:

Guest Jeanne8fr
Did Not Remove(Present)

FM Radio

Can someone tell me the name of the FM Radio application?. I can't seem to find it in the ROM.

Thanks,

Jeannette

Guest shokka9

i will look at the broken links later, i am at work and cannot deal with it here :lol:.

FM radio is called FM radio, it should be in the ROM, if you cant see it, then i may of removed it by mistake. It will not work if you install the cab (you can try).

I used to remove it, but let the dll files in so you could install from the cab. But i usually leave it in to save the hassle.

Apologies if i removed it by accident.

Will be making new one soon anyway :lol:. Probably not 21222 (i have it, just dont have the time yet) so i will probably make the next one :D

Thanks peoples for the heads up on the links. MediaFire is rubbish at the moment.

Someone has offered me free hosting, so i will probably take them up on it.

Guest voodi

I have two problems when using this rom, when using the audioplayer, the mp3's doesnt play further when i'm putting my screen off, he just plays the mp3 but doesnt switch to the next song untill i put my screen on. Nor when using the audioplayer in the menu, nor when i just run the player.

second problem, i wanted to add a dutch T9, i installed the dutch t9 cab, and did soft reset but now i can't type at all anymore when i use the Samsung phone pad (for example the samsung keyboard does work), even can't touch the "T button", I took a look in "input" in the personal settings menu and it says english, the only option to choose though...

Guest shokka9

uninstall the dutch cab....

the languages are already in the ROM...i leave them in.

You need to edit the registry so it pick it up. Google it. There are posts in this thread (or my others). It is easy to do, just need to find the hack for it :lol:

I cant remember, and i am at work, so cannot trawl thru pages of internet for you :D (coz i would :lol:).

When you figure it out, post here please to help others who may also have this issue.

Thanks.

Guest voodi

i put it in the wrong discussion, i installed your other rom, the M2D one.

Edit: Uninstalled the Cab and softresetted it, the option dutch was surprisely choosable in the dictionarie menu.

thnx :D

Edited by voodi

Guest larva2000
Hi there :D

as far as i know build 15828.

Better browsers then opera hmmmm dunno.

i only have opera and it works great.

Have a nice day :lol:

thank you man.

but can u tell me where to find it (the 15828 build)

i did a small search and i can not find it.

thank u .