*** SHOKKA9 WM6.5 LITE ROM ***

Guest shokka9

Guest xXJohnXx
What's the difference between i900DXID1 SHKv7 21215 and i900DXID1 SHKv6L 21215? :D

Hi there :lol:

kind off lost in numbers but its just the same

this is the lite section there is also m2d version.

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...wm6-5-m2d-roms/

Check it out to :lol:

also see screenshots in this thread.

it says v7 :D

Have a nice day :(

Shokka i cant open samsung-omnia.org i think the site is down atm ?

Edited by xXJohnXx

Guest shokka9

i just been there bro...answering a lot of posts :lol:

erm...i couldnt when using my bookmark in firefox. I just typed my url for my kitchen (the one in my signature here) it let me in.

I have reported it bro....so it should or will get fixed soon.

busy tonight..back tho...online now properly :D

Guest drewlew

Awesome ROM Shokka9, I am having one minor issue appa like facebook, google maps and windows live fail as they cant/wont connect to the net any suggestions on what I've missed?

Guest shokka9

It officially over guys....NO more ROMs from me...

Seriously, i dont have time anymore. I will update my WM6.5 builds when WM6.5 is final/official. Then thats it.

It has been great making ROMs for you guys, but i dont have as much free time as i did, and i dont really wanna spend it all making ROMs.

I will still be active here and there, so you not getting rid of me <_<

So you around & thanks for all your words.

Take care

Guest grop
It officially over guys....NO more ROMs from me...

Seriously, i dont have time anymore. I will update my WM6.5 builds when WM6.5 is final/official. Then thats it.

It has been great making ROMs for you guys, but i dont have as much free time as i did, and i dont really wanna spend it all making ROMs.

I will still be active here and there, so you not getting rid of me <_<

So you around & thanks for all your words.

Take care

very bad new, but your life is more important that some roms.. thank for your great job with WM 6.5 :)

Guest shokka9

thanks grop....

i will probably release ROMs, but only when i have time. I want to make a WM6.5 final ROM.

Yes, life is more important than ROMs, but ROMs are important to me also. :)

See you around bro!

<_<

Guest mh21ttn

<_< :) B)

I'm here and whait shokka.

I'm glad that you decided make the final wm6.5, and not only me, everyone of this forum i'm shore.

god joob men, and i apreciate this much.

Will be for first time when i upgrade to cooked rom. I uset cooked only when i have a htc, but with omnia nor yet................ i wait  :D

I hope that you make something like clean rom, not lite or costumised.

Sorry my english and 1 other thime........ good job.

Guest ChongHian
thanks grop....

i will probably release ROMs, but only when i have time. I want to make a WM6.5 final ROM.

Yes, life is more important than ROMs, but ROMs are important to me also. :)

See you around bro!

<_<

that gives me a reason not to flash my phone for a bit B)

will be waiting for your release when the final version is out.

Fantastic work so far bro!

Regards,

Guest shokka9

thanks guys...

according to the forums, and sector <_<, final is not far away....so i will have to make a special one off ROM.

Well 2 ROMs (Only??)...One Titanium & One M2D. If you want both, then install M2D into the Titanium one.

To be honest, i cant wait for it. Its been a while waiting for us all.

Just had to flash an old Voda ROM as i sending my phone in for a new screen (not damaged :)). I didnt get any errors, but i did make lif easier for myself.

Get your standard ROM, break it down with Pako's i900EXE_cutor, then rebuild it back up with same app. All good.

Just have to wait 10 days (max) for Omnia back, hopefully with a new improved screen. If not, i have to buy one off ebay and fit myself.

Laters

Guest maf107ezk0

shokka, bro don`t leave us! Damn, if I could I would pay you to just sit all day and make ROM`s... Very bad news and a big THANKS for all the work you`ve done! I`ll miss you <_<

Guest shokka9

thanx maf107ezk0;

not disappearing and i will bring you FINAL WM6.5 when its released!!

Time is not enough for me....if i got paid to make ROMs, i would be more than HAPPY!!

See you soon bro!

Guest surat
thanx maf107ezk0;

not disappearing and i will bring you FINAL WM6.5 when its released!!

Time is not enough for me....if i got paid to make ROMs, i would be more than HAPPY!!

See you soon bro!

I ll wait ur ROMs shokka9...we ll mss u...everytink tnx

• 2 weeks later...
Guest liva

Hi,

May be you guys could have an idea of what went wrong, please!

I have an i900 Omnia acquired first from Orange in UK. The phone was unlocked in a shop in UK and now I'm in Canada and I already used it with prepaid SIM card from Rogers, Canada. Then I made (myself) an upgrade from BVHH1 to MSHJ1 using the official version from Samsung, Windows XP, choosing UK as the country (Canada is not as option anyways). The upgrade was successful but the patient (my phone) was dead (locked ?)! The PDA is working but the phone asked me for a PIN. It's not about my Rogers SIM card PIN because that didn't work, not even with help from Rogers, PUK etc. On the other hand, the SIM card works without any problem and without asking for PIN on other phones (even after trying more than 15 different numbers as a PIN on my Omnia). Using other SIM cards on my Omnia doesn't change its behavior – still asking for PIN and the SIM card PIN is not working.

To make you a picture of how it looks like, on top bar is written Phone on the left and on the right some icons starting with Net having a lock on it. Then some white space where is written:

Enter PIN

Only emergency calls can be made without a PIN

Then, on the bottom side, is a keyboard phone like style allowing only numbers to be entered.

Now, not having other options, I tried an upgrade from MSHJ1 to i900DXID1 SHKv6L (simply using the exe file under XP through ActiveSync). This made things even worst as the upgrade didn't go very smooth – at the end it didn't find phone ports. Now even the PDA has problems (GPS hard to turn on sometimes) and the phone asking me for an operator in UK, while being in Canada.

Could you please give me a possible solution, i.e. a possible sequence of version upgrades and different countries? ..or whatever you might think it could work…

Many thanks,

Liviu

Guest summoner

I just want to say this is the best @M6.5 ROM I've installed and I want to recommend it to all users!

Performance and stability is excellent!

--Summoner

Guest liva

Hi guys,

I solved the PIN issue after upgrade! Here it's the story!

Originally I had an i900 Omnia acquired in UK from Orange, version BVHH1 (Orange branded, but unlocked at a local shop in UK).

So, after an upgrade as described in

http://www.avforums.com/forums/samsung-mob...dates-here.html

I had network lock with the phone asking for PIN. Probably this is because I didn't have anymore the original UK Orange SIM card and/or because now I'm Canada with a Canadian SIM card. For this upgrade I used the UK version of firmware. SIM card PINs are of no use to solve this issue and no matter how many times you tries a PIN the SIM card doesn't lock.

Looking for a solution I upgraded from MSHJ1 to i900DXID1 SHKv6L (which is a custom ROM). The upgrade didn't solve the PIN and network problem and, in addition, I've got port errors during the flash, probably because I didn't have some Samsung drivers installed. Hoping to solve those errors I tried to come back to MSHJ1. Therefore, I flashed to the previous version DXHI3 from

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...re-version-fix/

I still experienced port errors, I still had network locked and MSHJ1 updater complains saying "incorrect software version". Then I flashed to the latest official Singapore version DZIA5 (the only one available there – it doesn't ask you for your actual version) from

http://www.samsungmobile.com/support/omnia/index.jsp

This flashed without "incorrect software version" and without port errors.

So, it still remained to unlock the network. For this, first, while being in Canada, I used a Romanian Vodafone prepaid SIM card and I changed the network as follows:

· Press the 'dial' key to the left of the optical pad to bring up the dialer

· With the onscreen keypad input *#1546792*#

· Select 'Preconfiguration'

· Enter code *#81230*# and select OK

· Select 'Romania', with the Vodafone prepaid Operator

· Accept this, wait about 10-20 seconds, DEVICE WILL HARD RESET

I don't know if this network/operator step it's really necessary but this is how I did it.

Then, in order to unlock the network I had to upgrade just the phone part to IB2, as described at:

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...d/#entry1021992

In the registry, HKCU\System\State\PHONE I didn't have any IMSI number so I used the MCC/MNC code (5 digits only) as in:

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...omnia-it-works/

In order to do that you'll need grandprix updater which you can find at:

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...read-new-dxia2/

Here's how you can update the phone using grandprix:

The IB2 phone update is at:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ayeymy2ywox

That's a 7z arhive you can open with 7zip free software from:

http://www.7-zip.org/

Now my Omnia is fully back to work. I hope my experience could be useful for you too!

Liviu

• 3 weeks later...
Guest forelli
thanks grop....

Yes, life is more important than ROMs, but ROMs are important to me also. ;)

See you around bro!

:D

hey shokka, any release date?

Guest forelli
the M2D is kinda a LITE ROM....

I may remove M2D and there you have it... ;)

We will see bro :D

cool! Thanks for you quick answer bro. Enjoy your time!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Limaspt

Hello shokka9

First great work, i've been learning alot with your posts, but now i have a general question, anyone who knows can replay, i'de apreciated alot.

The question is:

- Will this rom update windows 6.1 to 6.5 ?? can i install even i have windows 6.1 ??

Thanks for any awnser !!!

Regards from portugal

Pedro

Guest shokka9

The ROM will overwrite any ROM you already have.

Yes you can go from 6.1 to 6.5 and 6.5 to 6.1.

It dont matter

FLASH IT!!!!!

;), better still, try my other ROM, newer 23004....still quite LITE also!

Guest Limaspt
The ROM will overwrite any ROM you already have.

Yes you can go from 6.1 to 6.5 and 6.5 to 6.1.

It dont matter

FLASH IT!!!!!

:D , better still, try my other ROM, newer 23004....still quite LITE also!

Man.... got to say it..... Love You !!!! ;)

Thanks, for the first time yesterday i flashed my i900 omnia and love it, and i really want to try the 6.5 and m2d, and you give it all !!!!!

Many thanks to you and everyone that helped you getting this !!!! :)

ps: hope that wont brick my phone, if so ..... it will fly from a 7º floor !!!!

Regards from Portugal

Pedro