*** SHOKKA9 WM6.5 LITE ROM ***

Guest shokka9

Guest maf107ezk0

gavinfabl, I`m playing Asphalt at the moment and it works great with the accelerometer :excl: Try another version maybe... :excl:

u need your operators settings manually. From them direct or from website.

They can sent you a SMS with the settings in it.

I did it, sent a sms to my operator, they answered they would send messages to configure my omnia, but they didn't.

is there any way to edit and exclude the operators I've got in my operator settings (Singtel, M1 and Starhub) ?

Guest maf107ezk0

Has anybody else had problems with the Caller ID??? Whenever someone calls me it says: Unknown caller and Unknown number even though I have the numbers in my contacts... Very strange :excl: And the worst thing is I can`t see who`s calling me :excl: It doesn`t even show a number ?!

Edited by maf107ezk0

Guest xXJohnXx

Unknown Caller ID bug: There is a bug when you lock the screen and press power off button. It will show unknown caller ID on incoming call. If you really need to see correct caller ID on lockscreen, you have to set your phone to "Lock on waken up". (Settings>Personal>Buttons>Wake up). Press power off or leave your phone to sleep by itself and you will get correct caller ID on incoming calls. Do not lock the screen before power off.

Thx to khuanchai :excl:

Got it from his post. :excl:

Guest maf107ezk0

Yes, but the strange thing is that in my case when woken up, lock IS enabled nad I wake up the device by Power button only. Plus I always lock the phone with the power button! Very weird :excl:

OK, now I see that that the phone DOESN`T vibrate :excl: What`s going on?! :excl:

Edited by maf107ezk0

Guest shokka9

sorry guys, this is known issue for WM6.5.

I use Ph-o-nex (have to do that - or modaco change my words), it overides the screen lock thing.

Guest xXJohnXx

Its a nasty bug i know.

just checked it and the first time the bug was there.

but after that (called with 2 phones ) it was gone

check 4 times no prob here :excl:

Guest ales100i
Yes, but the strange thing is that in my case when woken up, lock IS enabled nad I wake up the device by Power button only. Plus I always lock the phone with the power button! Very weird :excl:

I had the sam problem. Set up my device to lock on wake up, but still no caller ID. I solved it by disableing the HTC Taskman. Now it works. It's strange that these two are dependent but i guess they are. I also instaled PocketToolman app and in settings changed the digit number from 8 to 7. Now i can get about 50% off caller id's even when device is locked. Still not 100%, so i use power off which now works 100%. But still it might help someone figure out the problem solution faster.

Now i have a question. Does anybody know what the registry string value is for suspending the device? I would like to map it to a softkey. I don't really like that i always have to press the power button.

Guest maf107ezk0

Ok, but what about the vibration :excl: It`s very strange - when I go into sounds and notifications and play the tune (selected Vibrate and Ring) it doesn`t vibrate... When I select Vibrate then Ring it doesn`t either - when someone calls the phone doesn`t vibrate... But when I go into Settings Vibration - it works like a charm ?! Very strange - for a single day everything`s gone wrong :excl:

P.S. ales100i I don`t have any of these apps installed :excl: I see now that the caller ID works when the device is locked but still isn`t suspended...

Oh, and of course SHOKKA you`re the man ;) It`s not your fault that windows is such a buggy O.S. Keep up the great work :excl:

Edited by maf107ezk0

Guest xXJohnXx

:excl: dont be sorry bro its a bug from 6.5

otherwise your rom,s are without probs .

so no sorry,cause your rom,s are SWEEEEEEEEET :excl:

Thx shokka for making these killer roms :excl:

Peace :excl:

Guest xXJohnXx
Ok, but what about the vibration :excl: It`s very strange - when I go into sounds and notifications and play the tune (selected Vibrate and Ring) it doesn`t vibrate... When I select Vibrate then Ring it doesn`t either - when someone calls the phone doesn`t vibrate... But when I go into Settings Vibration - it works like a charm ?! Very strange - for a single day everything`s gone wrong :excl:

again really no problem here.

Do you hard reset before and after the flash?

really i have not had 1 prob with shokka s rom,s

Guest maf107ezk0

Of course, I hard reseted :excl: Dunno how it went sooo wrong in a single day :excl: maybe I`ll do another hard reset and see if the problems are still there :excl:

Guest ales100i

P.S. ales100i I don`t have any of these apps installed :excl: I see now that the caller ID works when the device is locked but still isn`t suspended...

Oh, and of course SHOKKA you`re the man ;) It`s not your fault that windows is such a buggy O.S. Keep up the great work :excl:

If you're using shokka rom you have HTC task manager cooked in. It's the last icon in taskbar on today screen. You can disable it if you go to: start menu, settings, system, Task manager (the one with the white icon).

Guest Nolaster

first of all, congratulations for this great job !

I've some questions:

- I've installed HTC Task Manager from your website, and it works great, but i've checked 'Enable quick Menu on Today screen' and there's no icon on taskbar...

- How can I change the programs launched by the today screen. For example: I want to see pictures with Media Album (if I click on the photo it's opened by Media Album downloaded from your web, but the softkey in pictures opens Pictures & Video, and it's so slow, when I slide to change, it takes a lot of time).

- How can I see battery status ?

The rest is so great! love lite ROMs and this is so fast !

keep on that way !!

Guest shokka9

thanks, i try :excl:

- i think u need to install SDKcerts.cab first for HTC manager to work properly.

- We working on this.....if you install HTCAlbum, it will open with that if you click just on the tab, but if you tap all photos it goes to picture viewer.

You can however map it with registry, but we are only experimenting here :excl:

try this...goto..(need a reg editor)

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Shell\RAI\:MSPIMG in Total Commander it is Value 1 and i change it to whatever..

It will be .exe by default, change to ContentsManager.exe

it will now open Media Album instead..Just Tested and works..

We want it to open HTCAlbum, Favourite Album...not yet, if anyone wants to try :excl:

- battery status, u need to uncheck the option in clock settings...display on all tabs....dont work like it did in WM6.1. I know annoyed me too. :excl:

Enjoy

Guest Nolaster

wooow!

so great! it's perfect now. I'll try to change more apps!

once more, thank you! everything's working!

Edited by Nolaster

Guest shokka9

original ringtones if anyone wants....

HERE

marcys, didnt know which one was windows tune (if its there), extract and in the folder.:excl:

Edited by shokka9

Guest Nolaster

ahahhaa I hope you can get it ! should be great.

another question:

is there any possibility of using Caller Id in not-locked mode too ??

I'm sorry about my insistence, but it is getting perfect !