*** SHOKKA9 WM6.5 LITE ROM ***

Guest shokka9

Guest Marcys
original ringtones if anyone wants....

HERE

marcys, didnt know which one was windows tune (if its there), extract and in the folder. :excl:

Thank you, appreciate that. However, I wasn't talking about those. I already googled them, but they weren't what I was looking for (I believe those are the "samsung ring tones"?) The ring tone I mean is the one which is on every windows mobile phone, like the nokia tone. A friend of mine with a HTC has the same, maybe it's the HTC default? I think it was default on one of your previous ROMs, Shokka9. Hehe, I'm sorry for confusing you :excl: MAybe I can manage to get it from my friend's HTC.

Guest maf107ezk0

I asked the same question and didn`t get an answer so I think NO :excl: it took me some time but I sorted them the way I wanted :excl: P.S. Another thing I found was that you can also sort the icons in settings?! :excl:

Guest dinik
I asked the same question and didn`t get an answer so I think NO :excl: it took me some time but I sorted them the way I wanted :excl: P.S. Another thing I found was that you can also sort the icons in settings?! :excl:

how?

Guest shokka9

i may try to arrange them better during build stage, but its a long winded affair.

but i got some stuff to do, tidy it all a bit (registry).

See how it goes...

The icons, now for some reason only move up. They did used to move down as well.

Edited by shokka9

Guest manupuerto

shokka9, i can´t download your last compilation of the rom.

Mediafire says: "Invalid File. This error has been forwarded to MediaFire's development team."

Can you check it!!!

Thanks in advance!!!

Congratulation for your great job!!!

Guest Nolaster

I think sktools is not compatible with this ROM. The first time it took a lot of time installing it, and after that it was blocked. When I tried to soft-reset it, it was block before pin request... i had to hard-reset it.

The second time i tried to install it, just after hard-reset, installation was fast, but after a while, the phone was blocked... i've uninstalled it and i have no problem now.

If anyone knows what happens and have sktools working... tell it to me please.

I don't know why I get an error after doing a soft-reset: it says it can reach sktools.exe (or something like that about sktools). I've checked Windows\Startup and there's no .exe of sktools in it... any idea ?

Edited by Nolaster

Guest Nolaster

another thing, i've tried some different ways to change the program launched by the music tab, but i can't. I had no problem changing the pictures tab. Is there any other way to do it ?

Guest maf107ezk0

Yes, changing the music player would be the greatest :excl: And another thing - here`s a fix for the battery indicator:

Anyway, here's the fix: insert in "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\TaskBar" new dword value and set it to 1. Turn the display off for 10s, turn on, reset the phone. Enjoy after.

Thanks to dddrko !!!

Guest shokka9

what did you name you new dword value??

When i try with Total Commander - it says New Value #1.

Does this fix it so you can have time & battery indicator like WM6.1?

If so, i will put into my ROMs (WM6.5 ofc)

Thanks bro!!

Guest manupuerto

Shokka9 now i can download your rom, thanks.

Let me a question, what does mean L from your rom? Latest?

Or it´s for i900L?

Thanks in advance

Edited by manupuerto

Guest shokka9
Shokka9 now i can download your rom, thanks.

Let me a question, what does mean L from your rom? Latest?

Or it´s for i900L?

Thanks in advance

Like xXJohnXx says......:excl: L=LITE :excl:

Enjoy.

All my ROMs are the latest.

I only make i900 ROMs, not i900L, i cannot test them :excl: i only have Omnia i900 handset....:excl:

Guest Nolaster

is there any place to download Samsung Keyboard? after using sktools i've lost it, and now i can only write with windows keyboard.

can any one help me ? i've searched with no result...

thank u in advance

Guest shokka9

look for mine (the one that came with it?)....might lose langs & dictionaries but there is links in first post...

look in omnia discussion, thru the pages...i havent time, liverpool bout to kick off in champs league :excl:

Guest gavinfabl
look for mine (the one that came with it?)....might lose langs & dictionaries but there is links in first post...

look in omnia discussion, thru the pages...i havent time, liverpool bout to kick off in champs league :excl:

what is needed to get camera shutter sound back?