*** SHOKKA9 WM6.5 LITE ROM ***

Guest shokka9

Guest Nolaster

when my phone rings, it only vibrates 1 time, and after maby 20 or 30 secons it vibrates again... in other ROMs the vibration was constant. Is this another 6.5 bug ?

Guest maf107ezk0

Nolaster, mine doesn`t vibrate at all :excl: And for the trick with the clock/battery - the DWORD has to be named: ConsistentClockOrBattery

P.S. AAAA so close for Liverpool, but Reina SUCKS!!! How could he screw up the match?! I`m so frustrated (I`m a fan of Real Madrid but like Liverpool a lot more than Chelsea :excl:)

Guest shokka9

well, mine vibrates...fine...

shame bout liverpool, so close, as soon as they scored their first goal i knew it was over...

Reina made bad mistake, that is life.....no mind...:excl:

thanks for the dword thing...will try it now..

Guest maf107ezk0

I`ve just seen something strange - when I put the phone in the charger, it shows that it`s charging, but the red light on the power button isn`t on :excl:

Guest shokka9

soft reset bro...mine is on charge as i type and i have red LED?

I always check, when you power it on (or off/soft reset too), it will cycle thru the colours....just watch is amazement :excl:

Blue, red, green

lovely...

something u install is doing this if it continues :excl:

Guest maf107ezk0

Yeah, I also love the lights :excl: I noticed that while I was on PAHHC about 3 months ago :excl: After 5-6 mins the LED started to work :excl: Good night from me! :excl:

Guest gavinfabl
Nolaster, mine doesn`t vibrate at all :excl: And for the trick with the clock/battery - the DWORD has to be named: ConsistentClockOrBattery

P.S. AAAA so close for Liverpool, but Reina SUCKS!!! How could he screw up the match?! I`m so frustrated (I`m a fan of Real Madrid but like Liverpool a lot more than Chelsea :excl:)

What does this do? Does it change the battery to clock and vice versa?

Guest Billou

Hello my friend :excl:

I have a question about the rom :excl:

1 - where is the phcanOverbmp.dll file's ?

2 - What about titanium weather ?

Thanks you :excl:

Guest sector
Hello my friend :excl:

I have a question about the rom :excl:

1 - where is the phcanOverbmp.dll file's ?

2 - What about titanium weather ?

Thanks you :excl:

phcanOverbmp.dll is the OverrideIcon.dll

for titanium is bronzeres.dll

Guest sector

ok as many requests i will release the weather on my thread and explain how to show. uploading...

Edited by sector

Guest Billou
ok as many requests i will release the weather on my thread and explain how to show. uploading...

Oky thanks :excl:

Can you give me the url plz ? :excl:

Guest sector
Work fine :excl:

If you have a idea how can I have weather in french, I'm interested :excl:

Thank you :excl:

You could check in TitaniumWeatherOptions.cpr and TitaniumWeather.cpr for the English texts and replace. Might not all be translated to french.

For example:

RegWriteString("HKLM","Software\Microsoft\CHome\mnemoweather\CondensedPage","Text 1","Updating Panel...")

RegWriteString("HKLM","Software\Microsoft\CHome\mnemoweather\CondensedPage","Text 1","Invalid location. Please change in options.")

RegWriteString("HKLM","Software\Microsoft\CHome\mnemoweather\Page"&nct,"Text 6",txtlong[ct]&"^CR^Winds: "&wdir[ct]&" at "&wspd[ct]&windunits&", Gusts to "&windgust[ct]&"^CR^Chance of Prec: "&tstormprob[ct]&"%, UV Level: "&uv[ct]&"^CR^Sunrise: "&sunrise[ct]&", Sunset: "&sunset[ct])