*** SHOKKA9 WM6.5 LITE ROM ***

Guest shokka9

Guest carlomagno1978

im sorry if this question is answered in another thread, but, can this rom be used in an omnia i900L, latinamerican version? thank you.

Guest maf107ezk0

First of all, shokka congrads for the new "status" as Hardcore :excl: :excl: :excl: I have a question for you all - what is your impression on battery life? I think it`s not as good as 6.1 or maybe it`s just that I was using S2U2 and the powersave mode there... Thanks in advance :excl:

Guest shokka9

no probs maf107ezk0, takes time bro :excl:

Omnian, Rosman, Batistian......i find you everywhere....

Now you come to my threads....welcome :excl:

Yeah, still waiting for the modded version (with date stamp). Hope all is well with you bro :excl:

Guest Seth Cold

@carlomagno1978 ... referring to flashing a i900L with i900 ROM

yes you can!!

i've been using shokka's and khuanchai's rom withouth problems...

if the rom has a phone part, then you should just flash the phone.bin after flashing the rom (i posted the latest i900L radio rom here in modaco) using grand prix

if the rom DOESNT have a phone part, just flash it AS IS! it works great!

in spanish.. if you didnt get it, hermano venezolano :excl:

lo puedes flashear sin problemas, si el rom no trae la parte del telefono (en el 1er post generalmente explican si la trae o no, los ultimos estan viniendo SIN la parte de teléfono)

si el rom trae la parte del telefono, flasheas comun y corriente, y luego debes flashear la parte phone.bin, usando el soft grand prix

haces hard reset, y listo!

Alguna duda, aca en este post está mas omenos toda la info que necesitas

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-r...th-an-i900-rom/

Edited by Seth Cold

Guest Seth Cold
thanks Seth Cold

:excl:

noo, THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR EFFORTS!!

it's important though, that you keep in mind that i900L is just an i900 with an additional 850/1900 Mhz 3G chip.. so it can handle the i900 ROMS (since it has 850/1900/2100 3g)

so as i can see. all your roms are coming withouth phone.bin part, so they're i900 and i900L compatible :excl:

Guest Billou

Thanks very much sector :excl:

It's beautiful now :excl:

Do you know how can I change text on chome ( example : phone change on Telephone, voicemail change on Repondeur ... )

Thanks very much l:D

Guest ronaldb3
noo, THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR EFFORTS!!

it's important though, that you keep in mind that i900L is just an i900 with an additional 850/1900 Mhz 3G chip.. so it can handle the i900 ROMS (since it has 850/1900/2100 3g)

so as i can see. all your roms are coming withouth phone.bin part, so they're i900 and i900L compatible :excl:

Seth,

Do you think i900L has additional 850/1900 chip, or is same quam chip is used for both. And i900L firmware activates 850/1900 3g? This has been a big question on several other threads.

You know we are hoping our fantastic cooks can figure out how to turn the 850/1900 3G on in the i900 for the US AT&T. Sweet that would be. :excl:

Ron...

Edited by ronaldb3

Guest loot31

Hi Shokka I have stv1lm2 installed and other progs aswel and have everything as i like it, I noticed once that if I backed up using sprite or spb backup, and restored on another omnia (brothers) it updated the rom too but not the phone, I'm just wondering is this rom setup you have for us the same i.e a backup? or is it a cab if that makes any sense, sorry, its just incase I want to try new stuff I can easily revert to my old 1.

Thanks, Paul :excl:

Guest shokka9

just a thought....

has anyone asked WoZZeR to try a build with the phone part that seth cold extracted from the i900L and got it tested by someone?? Maybe that would let you guys in US get the 3G? Thinging out LOUD :excl:

I dunno if it would work, dont really know exaclty what is in the phone part...maybe it could be a possibilty, but i cant try as i am in the UK.

Dont really know, just a thought.....

Edited by shokka9

Guest shokka9
Hi Shokka I have stv1lm2 installed and other progs aswel and have everything as i like it, I noticed once that if I backed up using sprite or spb backup, and restored on another omnia (brothers) it updated the rom too but not the phone, I'm just wondering is this rom setup you have for us the same i.e a backup? or is it a cab if that makes any sense, sorry, its just incase I want to try new stuff I can easily revert to my old 1.

Thanks, Paul :excl:

dont quite understand??

backup will work same on these as with other ROMs, someone please correct me or confirm, i dont use backups...i flash that often, and coz i use my ROMs :excl: i have virtually everything i need. If i do need, i just look in my cab library on my storage card and put what i want on :excl:

Just know what you are doing before you try anything :excl:

Guest Seth Cold

no i think using the phone part from i900l wont make your i900 triband... since its hardware difference :excl:

the i900L is a couple mm taller, because of that extra chip (its the same size as the i910)

i know because a friend tried, with no luck

Guest Julian1984

Hi!<br /><br />I'm trying this great ROM, but i got a question... How can i get the samsung Keyboard in spanish? (Including the ñ letter)<br /><br /><br />Thanks!

PS: I connect via wifi, but ie and opera didn't cnnects... it said that the connection was closed... What could happened?

Edited by Julian1984

Guest carlomagno1978
@carlomagno1978 ... referring to flashing a i900L with i900 ROM

yes you can!!

i've been using shokka's and khuanchai's rom withouth problems...

if the rom has a phone part, then you should just flash the phone.bin after flashing the rom (i posted the latest i900L radio rom here in modaco) using grand prix

if the rom DOESNT have a phone part, just flash it AS IS! it works great!

in spanish.. if you didnt get it, hermano venezolano :excl:

lo puedes flashear sin problemas, si el rom no trae la parte del telefono (en el 1er post generalmente explican si la trae o no, los ultimos estan viniendo SIN la parte de teléfono)

si el rom trae la parte del telefono, flasheas comun y corriente, y luego debes flashear la parte phone.bin, usando el soft grand prix

haces hard reset, y listo!

Alguna duda, aca en este post está mas omenos toda la info que necesitas

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-r...th-an-i900-rom/

thank you hermano, i have a movilnet omnia, you may know it, which i flashed once with a franlov rom.

El punto es que con estas en que se usa grand prix y usar solo algunos elementos de la rom ya me confunden un poco, toma en cuenta que solo tengo 2 semanas con el omnia jaja, voy a visitar el link que pusiste, y bueno quizas puedas ayudarme a hacer el proceso.

thanx bro

Guest Seth Cold
thank you hermano, i have a movilnet omnia, you may know it, which i flashed once with a franlov rom.

El punto es que con estas en que se usa grand prix y usar solo algunos elementos de la rom ya me confunden un poco, toma en cuenta que solo tengo 2 semanas con el omnia jaja, voy a visitar el link que pusiste, y bueno quizas puedas ayudarme a hacer el proceso.

thanx bro

my phone is also a molvinet omnia :excl: got it @ the frontier.. 200 usd cheaper than here!

if you flashed first with a franlov rom (spanish rom cook), just flash this rom on top of it, it will be in english, but you keep your phone part, so its ok!

adelante! tambien llevo solo 2 semanas con el mio, y feliz con el wm6.5 :excl:

Guest forelli

Hey guys, can anyone explain the difference between 21500 and 21210? Thought 21210 was an older version???

thanks

Edited by forelli

Guest shokka9

21500 was apparently a debugged version (some say fake), which basically is an older version with some bugs removed.

21210 is apparently the latest m$ release.

21501 (YES!) - is also apparently the m$ RC (Release Candidate - End of BETA stage - But not finished)

I have all the files i need now..

The unknown called BUG is fixed in 21210, but not in 21501.

I may make both, but 21210 is first as i got that first....but not tonight....busy...:excl: