*** SHOKKA9 WM6.5 LITE ROM ***

Guest shokka9

Guest shokka9

answered in your PM.

please dont PM me the same query, in fact please send PM me at all for queries...(everybody).

No BT fix in my WM6.5 ROMs, look at khuanchai's his are BT fixed and very good too :excl:

Enjoy

Edited by shokka9

Guest shokka9

new 21210 LITE in first post....

enjoy...

OPERA has been removed this time around...install which version you want.. I have versions in my archive in my signature and link also available in first post.

Guest forelli
new 21210 LITE in first post....

enjoy...

OPERA has been removed this time around...install which version you want.. I have versions in my archive in my signature and link also available in first post.

hi bro, just downloaded parts 1 and 3 but couldn't get part 2, even by browsing your files. Don't kniow, maybe your forgot to upload it?

Guest shokka9
hi bro, just downloaded parts 1 and 3 but couldn't get part 2, even by browsing your files. Don't kniow, maybe your forgot to upload it?

where do you think the link came from bro....???

i uploaded for def... will check it out.... now...will upload if needs be.

Guest forelli
juat downloaded part 2, nothing wrong with it

:excl:

Thanks bro, it works! Will try it and post comments. Question: wwhat do you think about phone BUIB2? Worth trying? What the difference with BUIB1?

Thanks a lot for your dedication and your efforts!

Guest shenster

ive been tryig to download the files for about an hour now.. it downloads about 5MB's and then it stops and shuts down. may be mediafire is having some issues

Guest neuron2
ive been tryig to download the files for about an hour now.. it downloads about 5MB's and then it stops and shuts down. may be mediafire is having some issues

I have same problem

Guest shokka9
Thanks bro, it works! Will try it and post comments. Question: wwhat do you think about phone BUIB2? Worth trying? What the difference with BUIB1?

Thanks a lot for your dedication and your efforts!

no probs...

If you have the files, any chance you could upload again for me :excl:

I am at work, but it seems like the links are not the best..

I downloaded the full ROM last night to check the links and it was fine..

Mediafire can be like this at times...

IB2 is newerr than IB1, so give it a try, it cant hurt :excl:

Good luck.

Guest maf107ezk0

ShokkaAAAAA you`re the MAN! I`m downloading now! This is a MUST-have ROM :excl: Why did you include the samsung clock and internet sharing, tho Internet sharing is used... OK But the samsung clock (at least for me) is worthless :excl:

Again thanks, bro :excl:

P.S. Mediafire isn`t working :excl: What is going on ;) The connection times out!

Edited by maf107ezk0

Guest shokka9

maf.....

it worked last night...Think MediaFire is having a moment :excl:

Try again later...

I always leave the tclock in, just incase people want to use the alarm function (it can cause unstability in the Omnia)

Thought it would keep you happy!! :excl:

If anyone gets a download of it, please upload to another source so others can download too.

Enjoy (when you get it).

Guest maf107ezk0

You always make us happy, bro :excl: Keep up the perfect job! :excl:

And yes, PLEASE if anyone got the ROM downloaded, please upload it do another site :excl:

Guest shenster

Imanaged to download all parts. however im having a problem.. i dont get the robot screen. its just a blank white screen. and then i get the preconfiguration messaging saying need to restart and it keeps restarting.. over and over again.

Guest maf107ezk0

The same here - I get he Windows Mobile and Loading... screen but then a white screen and after a few seconds the preconfig message appears and the phone reboots :excl:

P.S. After a few times the phone booted :excl: Sry

Edited by maf107ezk0

Guest maf107ezk0

Ok, for starters:

The storage memory:

Total: 149.88MB

In use: 7.20 MB

Free: 142.67 MB

Program memory:

Total: 96.58 MB

In use: 33.42 MB

Free: 63.13

Guest maf107ezk0

Ok, I managed to get the mouse "sort" of working - when you hold on to the button and then move the mouse it comes, but when you close a window it hides again :excl:

P.S. For now the ROM is great :excl: Recommending it to everyone!

Guest shokka9
The same here - I get he Windows Mobile and Loading... screen but then a white screen and after a few seconds the preconfig message appears and the phone reboots :excl:

P.S. After a few times the phone booted :excl: Sry

strange....

WM6.5 can do this sometimes....but it shouldnt?

dunno guys...just persevere with it...or reflash with same ROM??

Guest shokka9
Ok, I managed to get the mouse "sort" of working - when you hold on to the button and then move the mouse it comes, but when you close a window it hides again :excl:

P.S. For now the ROM is great :excl: Recommending it to everyone!

mouse is known problem, but i leftg it in, so you guys can change the settings for the touch pad etc..

Guest shokka9
i noticed that there is no HTC task manager on the toolbar.... is there any way to get it?

yeah, install it :excl:

1. Install SDK cert cab first then

2. Install HTC Task Manager...

It is posted in this thread somewhere i think....

Guest maf107ezk0

Wow, I`m really impressed by this ROM - really much faster :excl: I still have the Wi-Fi and Activesync problem (I can`t browse the internet with either) but it`s not something from the ROM rather then a setting which I don`t know :excl: WONDERFULL JOB, shokka9 :excl:

Guest shokka9
Wow, I`m really impressed by this ROM - really much faster :excl: I still have the Wi-Fi and Activesync problem (I can`t browse the internet with either) but it`s not something from the ROM rather then a setting which I don`t know :excl: WONDERFULL JOB, shokka9 :excl:

cool...

maybe xXJohnXx can help? he tests my ROMs thoroughly and uses WIFI and it works for him fine, he may have the answer to your problem?

Thanks for your comment bro :excl: