Use my stickied thread

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest willyg44
http://theidoctor.org/omnia.html

Lemme see if I can compress it to a small enough file size.

K I'll be here checking. Thanks for the reply glad you're here to help :X

No seeds so far on that file however. If you have the time to send it over AIM or something we could do that.

Edited by willyg44

Guest willyg44

The ROM I have is a .img file.... your ROM was a .bin file. UMDL isn't recognizing the .img file in the folder it is in. Is there a way to flash a .img file? What do I do? =/

EDIT: nm I see there is an option for .img files. Let's hope this works

UPDATE: K the VZW Leaked ROM booted up. Do you think it's safe to try installing your ROM again?

Edited by willyg44

Guest ciscokidinsf

OK so I think I finally solved my weird issues and I am enjoying the fruits of WoZZeR's hard work. This is awesome. THANKS!!!!

One small request for the next revision, I would be glad to see an optional ROM with FMRadio in there, since there is no way to install from the CAB file. (or figure out a way to install the CAB file) Everything else is awesome, of all the ROMs out there, WoZZer's has the best balance in between what is left in the ROM and what was taken away.

Edited by ciscokidinsf

Guest Tim-H
The ROM I have is a .img file.... your ROM was a .bin file. UMDL isn't recognizing the .img file in the folder it is in. Is there a way to flash a .img file? What do I do? =/

EDIT: nm I see there is an option for .img files. Let's hope this works

UPDATE: K the VZW Leaked ROM booted up. Do you think it's safe to try installing your ROM again?

Yes, it would be safe to try it again. If it does the same thing you can just flash the VZW/Samsung ROM again.

Edit: Quick question though. Did you not install the leaked ROM the first time? That might explain the problem you had before.

Edited by Tim-H

Guest willyg44
Yes, it would be safe to try it again. If it does the same thing you can just flash the VZW/Samsung ROM again.

Edit: Quick question though. Did you not install the leaked ROM the first time? That might explain the problem you had before.

Shows my newbness. Yes that seemed to be the issue. I should be flamed to the depths of hell lol. Wozzer's ROM just installed successfully. I hope I didn't scare anyone as this was due to my own stupidity. Thanks Wozzer!

Guest WoZZeR999
i have installed v5 with m2d and now cant get the wifi settings. eny fix to that?

Adrynalyn has a fix a few pages back. I'll track it down later today and put that in the first post. Basically, use total command to change HKLM/Init/Launch75, and rename it to Launch300. That should help.

The only other fix is to reset. Sometimes that fixes it. I always recommend a reset after you flash. Wait 2-3 minutes after you see the WM6.1 welcome screen and hit the start button.

I'll track down what's needed for the FM radio too later today.

Edited by WoZZeR999

Guest aterbest
Zoomer is removed in my rom. You could try renaming the zoomer.exe with something like total commander.

Try deleting - [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\TecAce\Zoomer]

Tried both of those and it won't work - it wont' let me modify the file with TC, or delete the registry all because they're on the ROM. I think the only solution would be to get a dummy exe and replace zoomer.exe with it. I've read that that works with other things.

Obviously the best solution is to use a different ROM like yours lol :D

Guest willyg44
So is it absolutely necessary to flash the leaked rom BEFORE you flash with this? Just want to make sure before I get to work on it.

From my experience, as you see from my posts freaking out, yes lol. I tried it first without installing the leaked ROM first, and it wouldn't even boot up after I flashed. After I installed the leaked ROM and THEN Wozzer's ROM everything booted flawlessly.

Guest WoZZeR999
From my experience, as you see from my posts freaking out, yes lol. I tried it first without installing the leaked ROM first, and it wouldn't even boot up after I flashed. After I installed the leaked ROM and THEN Wozzer's ROM everything booted flawlessly.

I think you have to flash first.

As for facebook, it errors the first time, but work after that.

Guest AngusATAT
I think you have to flash first.

As for facebook, it errors the first time, but work after that.

Yep, that was my experience, too. Using it now, actually.

I installed Shokka's cab for the Smart Reader, but I can't get it to work. That's pretty much my only issue since I flashed to your ROM. I figured it may not work since the cab came from an i900 and not an i910, though.

Guest syxxness
Yep, that was my experience, too. Using it now, actually.

Went ahead and did everything in order and it works perfectly! Really awesome rom. Thanks a bunch for your work.

Now just one question, how do I get the Photo's in my Storage card to show up in the Photo's and Video section?

Guest eufouria
Anyone else having built-in dialer issues?

Seems if I end a live call with the on-screen End button, dialer will neither close when the X button is pressed, or respond when one of the on-screen menu buttons is pressed (keypad or menu). I have to press hardware end button to get back to today screen. I have to soft reset to get dialer working properly again. It seems to happen randomly. I had it happen, soft reset, had it happen again immediately, and now after a third soft reset, I cannot get it to happen again...

Same problems along with random freezing, sometime rquires a soft-reset other times I have to pull out the battery.

Running a bunch of stuff, mainly SPB MS3, WkTask, Finger Suite Noscreamsounds, samsung RVS2, grigoris_a taskbar v4, touchpal 3.5.

Any ideas?

Guest pw-man
Same problems along with random freezing, sometime rquires a soft-reset other times I have to pull out the battery.

Running a bunch of stuff, mainly SPB MS3, WkTask, Finger Suite Noscreamsounds, samsung RVS2, grigoris_a taskbar v4, touchpal 3.5.

Any ideas?

I am not running wozzers rom currently, but I have noticed problems with Samsung RVS2 on stock rom - random hanging.. I also thought (not confirmed) that WkTask acted goofey from time to time (I suspected a very small memory leak ... but never fulled investigated)

Might want to try pulling one of them...

Guest yojoe600
installed woozers rom on my i910 verizon.. battery life is really bad.. and gps does not work.. any ideas???

did u turn location on under phone settings and soft reset?

Guest taiyed33
did u turn location on under phone settings and soft reset?

i did have the gps on.. did a soft reset again... working! :D

any ideas on the battery life?? i have enabled the power saving features.. its drained in half a day now.. i use to get 2 days out of the battery....

Guest WoZZeR999
i did have the gps on.. did a soft reset again... working! :D

any ideas on the battery life?? i have enabled the power saving features.. its drained in half a day now.. i use to get 2 days out of the battery....

If you have wifi power saving on, I remember reading about a bug where it would drain more power, even if the wifi was turned off. Also, make sure you don't leave google running in the background. If you leave it running, it will keep the gps on.

Guest Turborepu

i had the problem with hanging and freezing the same day i installed r2vs, but that was on stock rom, not the leaked or custom ones.. i hard reset and have minimized the programs i have installed to only the bare essentials..

Guest willyg44

Whoa I just realized there is a flashlight now! lol I don't know if that's because of the new vzw ROM or Wozzer's but that's awesome. I haven't gotten GPS to work yet, I did a few resets. My service indicator is switching from 1-2 bars in my house right now. Is that why it's not working? Poor service?

Guest taiyed33
If you have wifi power saving on, I remember reading about a bug where it would drain more power, even if the wifi was turned off. Also, make sure you don't leave google running in the background. If you leave it running, it will keep the gps on.

i'll try taking the wifi power saver off and let you guys know.. thanks for the tips