Use my stickied thread

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest ciscokidinsf
Sorry if this question has already been asked. I am having problems with teathering my omnia to my pc using ICS and WMWifiRouter I have heard that it is due to the cooked ROM is there a fix for it in here and could some one link me to the page please.

Actually, WMWifiRouter HAS the solution to your problem. The new ROM most of the time boots too fast and the wi-fi driver does NOT get loaded.

You can try the fix mentioned before in this thread, or do what I do, after a soft reset, open your WMWiFiRouter go to Options, click on Crash Cleanup', let it run. After that, the Omnia reloads the WiFi driver and you can use it!

Guest jcortes
Actually, WMWifiRouter HAS the solution to your problem. The new ROM most of the time boots too fast and the wi-fi driver does NOT get loaded.

You can try the fix mentioned before in this thread, or do what I do, after a soft reset, open your WMWiFiRouter go to Options, click on Crash Cleanup', let it run. After that, the Omnia reloads the WiFi driver and you can use it!

Thanks i will keep that in mind :D

Guest dkarale
shut the wifi power saver off and now the battery life is awesome!!!! thanks..

new issue.. webpages will not load.. tried opera, explorer, and facebook app... and ideas???

I know how to turn off the wifi...but where can I find the option to shut the wifi power saver off? thanks.

Guest WoZZeR999
I know how to turn off the wifi...but where can I find the option to shut the wifi power saver off? thanks.

Power options in settings

Guest dkarale
For those still following my thread, there may be a surprise in store for you tomorrow evening (EST). I will be releasing, not 1... not 2... but 3 versions of my work in progress. Details will follow when I can do a little more testing (during work probably) and can create the thread tomorrow (assuming all goes to plan).

WoZZeR...can you give a preview of the free memory (Storage and Program) for the new V6 release? The free memory for the V5 is very good.... and thanks for your work.

Edited by dkarale

Guest willyg44
SPB does a lot in the background drawing wise. It adds to the amount it has to redraw every time it switches.

Jeez. Maybe I'll go back to SPB 2 because I never had this problem with it. Thanks.

Guest WoZZeR999
WoZZeR...can you give a preview of the free memory (Storage and Program) for the new V6 release? The free memory for the V5 is very good.... and thanks for your work.

My ??+M2D has 73 megs free storage, and 46 megs free ram.

First release is not 100% optimized yet, as it's a... fresh build...

Edited by WoZZeR999

Guest Omega Ra
My ??+M2D has 73 megs free storage, and 46 megs free ram.

First release is not 100% optimized yet, as it's a... fresh build...

*SNIFF SNIFF* I smell WinMo 6.5...

Guest Dblocker

A ROM guru with a sense of humor - I love it :D I know I'm going to be monitoring this thread very closely tonight (who sets the record for the most refreshes??) and will be one of the first giving the new "surprise" a spin. Can't wait...

Guest blazingwolf
A ROM guru with a sense of humor - I love it :D I know I'm going to be monitoring this thread very closely tonight (who sets the record for the most refreshes??) and will be one of the first giving the new "surprise" a spin. Can't wait...

Well, if you look right above your post you will notice a little link posted by WoZZeR. Your wait might just be over. :lol:

Guest blackie9900

i dont know if this has been discussed but is there any way to get the battery life to show up? or is there an app that shows u how much battery u have left?

Guest woodsptw

A few questions??

Is there a way to increase the sensitivity of the side scroll bar. It works with the finger mouse - but with my fingers - not so much..

Also, my friend has a HTC Touch/Diamond. When he brings up a mail message from someone - the side options give him any texts from that person as well (among other contact specific options). Thoughts?

Can you add one of the GPS lock/toggle options as default?

Guest charles2995
i dont know if this has been discussed but is there any way to get the battery life to show up? or is there an app that shows u how much battery u have left?

it should be under settings>system>power

Guest integrate

Hey Guys,

I installed the new ROM doing exactly what wozzer mentioned, but my phone just hangs on the "Samsung Omnia" screen on reboot. That progress bar is just frozen. Is my phone bricked?

Guest glsniper
Hey Guys,

I installed the new ROM doing exactly what wozzer mentioned, but my phone just hangs on the "Samsung Omnia" screen on reboot. That progress bar is just frozen. Is my phone bricked?

Did you install the leaked ROM first?

Guest integrate

Does anyone have the FM Radio program for the i910? The one for the i900 from shokka9's list of programs doesn't work.

Guest PCPackrat

A few quirks. The end button was locking the phone when I held it down for the first week but now it does nothing. The radio button is checked in the settings. Is there a reg setting that I can check?

I would like to change the phone interface buttons but that may me way over my head. I do not use SMS and would like it to say email instead. I also don't like the phonebook and prefer contacts. Not sure if this is changable or not. I have been digging through the registry for a few days and editing like a mad man on other things I find but I haven't found those phone buttons. Maybe an ini?

Just looking for a push in the right direction.

Thanks,

-PCP

Edited by PCPackrat

Guest eufouria

Sorry posted this in the wrong thread earlier today,

I'm running WoZZer's v5 6.1 ROM with SPB Mobile Shell 3 and over the last couple nights it has begun freezing during the night, I can tell when as well because it freezes the time on the lifestyle page of SPB.

I missed my appointment this morning because g-alarm never opened. Other than that my phone has been pretty stable, although Opera is pretty sluggish most of the time.

Like PCPackrat the end button has been acting funny when using it to lock the phone.

Anyone else experiencing random freezing? WoZZer, any ideas?

Guest ratvader

I have nothing but love and praise for this rom! very clean and I love M2D being available as well.. just a suggestion the FM radio would be cool to have. Like some others I have not been able to install it after the fact.. but overall A++++++