Use my stickied thread

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest Omega Ra

hmm... trying to attach a file from my phone. only problem is it won't let me type when i am set up as a desktop, but won't let me attach when setup as handheld.

Guest WoZZeR999
Wozzer,

Thanks for the cooked rom. I'm having a major problem right now. I can access the camera, but when I switch to video mode, the screen locks and I can't exit the application.

Could some people try taking a video and see if they also have this problem?

I am getting the video error, I will look into it later when I get home.

Omega: what application?

Edited by WoZZeR999

Guest GlassEyedPete
I am getting the video error, I will look into it later when I get home.

Omega: what application?

I have nowhere near the level of knowledge that you do, but could the removal of touchplayer and associated drivers have anything to do with the video error? I don't like/use touchplayer, so I'm hoping it's something else.

Guest Omega Ra

I'm using Opera. But I am trying to upload Home screen plus plus. I have the cab on my phone, and can attach it when I am in desktop mode, but it won't let me type. It isn't the fault of your ROM as I have not yet flashed it..

Guest WoZZeR999
I have nowhere near the level of knowledge that you do, but could the removal of touchplayer and associated drivers have anything to do with the video error? I don't like/use touchplayer, so I'm hoping it's something else.

I don't think it would be touch player it'self, maybe one of the codecs. I hope it's just a matter of dropping a file back in.

Guest WoZZeR999
I'm using Opera. But I am trying to upload Home screen plus plus. I have the cab on my phone, and can attach it when I am in desktop mode, but it won't let me type. It isn't the fault of your ROM as I have not yet flashed it..

I guess, try IE?

Guest Omega Ra

use the one I just attached. there is an option in there to do that plus it gives you quick glance access to other meters and gives you a task bar.

Guest Apo11on
okay IE worked. install attached .cab and it will allow for x to close. plus you might want to look at it too wozzer. has a few neat options.

homescreen plus plus doesn't work either. Plus, i found out launching browser from Manila's "Internet" tab doesnt work.

Guest semmtexx

Wozzer, or anyone else that can help, on your first post in this thread you have some screens of your omnia's memory  

post-472759-1239589675_thumb.jpg

I have a VZW i910 but, my storage memory amount is different.  I have a total amount of 92.11 MB.  64.27 in use and 27.84 available (I just flashed the leaked rom and put just M2D on my device a few days ago.)  My program memory is the same as yours though.  Why would my storage memory be less?

Guest WoZZeR999
homescreen plus plus doesn't work either. Plus, i found out launching browser from Manila's "Internet" tab doesnt work.

Everything launches fine for me.

Guest Adrynalyne

There is no default browser set for M2D. Im not sure if thats a side effect of the rom, or something I did.

Anyway, the easy way to resolve that is to get M2DC and set the default browser.

Guest WoZZeR999

Did you install M2D over the VZW image, or did you flash with my ROM? If you installed M2D over the VZW image, I removed a lot of crap from that.

Edited by WoZZeR999

Guest WoZZeR999
There is no default browser set for M2D. Im not sure if thats a side effect of the rom, or something I did.

Anyway, the easy way to resolve that is to get M2DC and set the default browser.

Hmm... I'll take a look at it, it launches fine for me. You may have to run Opera manually first.

Make sure you did a soft reset after flashing.

Edited by WoZZeR999

Guest Adrynalyne

Confirmed video recording problem. Hard lock, but no error.

Hope its just a file update too, as I just got this install the way i wanted :excl:

Any update on the picture file association issue?

Guest WoZZeR999
Confirmed video recording problem. Hard lock, but no error.

Hope its just a file update too, as I just got this install the way i wanted :excl:

Any update on the picture file association issue?

Yeah, CameraShot took over the file associations. It's fixed in the next release, or you can change it manually.

Use total commander, find a jpg, click and hold. Goto properties, associate, and change to contents manager in the windows folder.

Guest Adrynalyne
Yeah, CameraShot took over the file associations. It's fixed in the next release, or you can change it manually.

Use total commander, find a jpg, click and hold. Goto properties, associate, and change to contents manager in the windows folder.

That still leads to the same problem, with a different application. Now, Media Album loads, but does not show what i clicked on.

Guest WoZZeR999
That still leads to the same problem, with a different application. Now, Media Album loads, but does not show what i clicked on.

Hmmm... Looking into it.

Guest Apo11on

tyvm - that worked!

-1 problem in the ROM :excl:

Guest Omega Ra
Wozzer, or anyone else that can help, on your first post in this thread you have some screens of your omnia's memory

post-472759-1239589675_thumb.jpg

I have a VZW i910 but, my storage memory amount is different. I have a total amount of 92.11 MB. 64.27 in use and 27.84 available (I just flashed the leaked rom and put just M2D on my device a few days ago.) My program memory is the same as yours though. Why would my storage memory be less?

The reason he has more memory is because he flashed HIS new ROM after the cc20 rom. You just installed m2d over the cc20 ROM. He removed a lot of stuff from his new ROM.,

Guest Omega Ra
this bad boy solves the "X" button problem! this one works, at least on my Omnia

HMM, maybe homescreen ++ doesn't work with m2d? works fine on my cc20 ROM.

Guest WoZZeR999
Got it. You need to manually go into each image file association and change the value to

:MSPIMG "%1"

Yeah, I think the built in HTC album screws things up. I'm probably going to end up removing it.