Use my stickied thread

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest GlassEyedPete
In v4 M2D TouchPlayer doesn't work at all, even if you install it from the cab it won't start. I extracted the dlls to windows folder, but can't start the player.

For the love of god let it go man. This isn't a forum on how to install apps that were intentionally left out of the this cooked rom. This is WoZZeR's cooked rom, and in his rom there is no touchplayer. The man said STFU about it. I would suggest googling STFU or take your concerns elsewhere.

Guest Apo11on
Just wanted to second that STFU about touchplayer. WoZZer is a donor not an employee.

Until you start to actually contributing to ROM cooking and bug fixing yourself, instead of crapping out useless forum posts - you don't get to STFU anyone here. WoZZer does.

Guest WoZZeR999

I got SMPlayer playing a XVid file, and the Camera going to record mode. I will be flashing it in a minute and do a little bug test/building and I will release an update.

Guest anarkie13

Apo11on,

Seriously, leave WoZZeR alone about the damn Touch Player. He's helping the community of users, and all you're doing is trying to piss him off. If you want it a certain way learn to cook your own damn ROMs, and leave him alone.

WoZZer, thanks again for your work.

Guest yojoe600
I got SMPlayer playing a XVid file, and the Camera going to record mode. I will be flashing it in a minute and do a little bug test/building and I will release an update.

cool beans will be waiting

Guest Apo11on
For the love of god let it go man. This isn't a forum on how to install apps that were intentionally left out of the this cooked rom. This is WoZZeR's cooked rom, and in his rom there is no touchplayer. The man said STFU about it. I would suggest googling STFU or take your concerns elsewhere.

Friendly advice - since you contribute here nothing and as evident from this post are unable to distinguish pointless bitching from productive conversation, which leads to problem resolutions and bug fixes - get lost, go back to your closet and don't ever post here again. It'll benefit everyone, really.

Guest maxxve

Will there be any way to update manually only what needs it. I just don't want to lose everything, or at least stop making tweaks if that's what it'll come down to.

Guest Apo11on
Apo11on,

Seriously, leave WoZZeR alone about the damn Touch Player. He's helping the community of users, and all you're doing is trying to piss him off. If you want it a certain way learn to cook your own damn ROMs, and leave him alone.

Next time *you* have a problem with a non working setting or app and make a post, asking to fix it - i'm gonna try to remember to quote this back to ya...

Thanks for the advice, but "no, thanks"

Edited by Apo11on

Guest WoZZeR999

I can try to release a set of the DLL's that will fix it. The only problem is that if you hard reset, they are gone.

--Still working on getting the exact files down--

Guest Apo11on

on another subject - i've been asking around on i900 forums for wm 6.5 kitchen. there are quite a few people there who cook roms and some of em successfully created wm 6.5 ones. hope we get lucky with a working 6.5 kitchen soon

Guest anarkie13
Next time *you* have a problem with a non working setting or app and make a post, asking to fix it - i'm gonna try to remember to quote this back to ya...

Thanks for the advice, but "no, thanks"

Yea, if I need help, I'll ask ONCE, and only ONCE. I don't bother someone that is only trying to help. If I post 2X, feel more than free to call me out, I will welcome it.

Guest Adrynalyne

Like a bunch of old hens pecking at each other.

Leave the whiner alone. If Wozzer is going to fix it, he will. If not, then there are other cooked roms he can try, once someone else spends their time working for others for free.

The difference between whining and testing is this. Testers help out in locating the problem. This isn't a final product. Don't use it if you aren't ready to isolate and help Wozzer fix problems.

Edited by Adrynalyne

Guest Apo11on
Yea, if I need help, I'll ask ONCE, and only ONCE. I don't bother someone that is only trying to help. If I post 2X, feel more than free to call me out, I will welcome it.

WoZZeR spent time working on it and posted a zip with dlls, which were supposed to fix the problem and it's only a legitimate response to let him know after he spent time on it whether it works or not. How the hell was I supposed to let him know that I cant test it, since the player itself wont start to begin with?! Like I already mentioned to someone else - learn to distinguish between pointless bitching and productive conversation. And i suggest taking further comments about this to PM, as it is obvious people are getting sick of this, we should try to keep the thread clean and focused on ROM cooking.

Guest blazingwolf

I found a codec pack that allows you to use wmp to play 3gp and 3g2 files (I'm having issues on my cooked ROM, not WoZZeR999's :excl:, and the video camera records in 3g2). Not sure if it will help any of the problems that are occurring here though.

Rather large at 4.5MB but maybe we can trim it a bit.

WMP_Q8_All_Codec.zip

Edited by blazingwolf

Guest andylyf
The thing is, you cannot view individual images by tapping on them because of it.

you can view individual photo files by tapping on them using HTCalbum as default program.

Its just the parameters being set wrongly.

IF U HAVE ADVANCED CONFIG INSTALLED

once u enter advanced config, choose menu

then choose more settings

then choose file associations

look for bmp, png, jpg, tiff files extension.

enter the following commands \Windows\HTCAlbum.exe %1 (FOR HTCALBUM TO BE DEFAULT)

enter the following commands \Windows\pimg.exe (FOR WINDOW DEFAULT PICTURE VIEWER)

it will do the job also

Guest Apo11on
Leave the whiner alone. If Wozzer is going to fix it, he will. If not, then there are other cooked roms he can try, once someone else spends their time working for others for free.

The difference between whining and testing is this. Testers help out in locating the problem. This isn't a final product. Don't use it if you aren't ready to isolate and help Wozzer fix problems.

other than insulting people and overstating the obvious you should try and flex your brain muscle and try to apprehend what I said in my previous post - I aint gonna repeat for the 3rd time. I still have hope you specifically have intellectual capacity to do so...

Guest WoZZeR999

Apo11on, I have a file attached. This is SMPlayer and the codecs that are not included in the above rar. Also download OEMApps.rar and extract both rar's to the windows folder. Camera Test and OEMApps files are included in the new rom, so you should only have to install SMPlayer+ with codecs to play divx/xvid files. Found on post #94 and #113.

SMPlayer__with_codecs.rar

Edited by WoZZeR999

Guest maxxve
Could everyone with a camera error try to dump the contents of this file into the windows folder?

When you click on the video camera it opens up the regular camera, and when trying to change to video it freezes still... :excl:

Guest WoZZeR999
When you click on the video camera it opens up the regular camera, and when trying to change to video it freezes still... :excl:

Yup, that's the bug I'm testing. Extract that rar, and put the files in the windows directory of your Omnia. That should fix it for those who don't want to reflash. If not, you may also need OEMApps. The new Rom will include these files.

Guest maxxve
Yup, that's the bug I'm testing. Extract that rar, and put the files in the windows directory of your Omnia. That should fix it for those who don't want to reflash. If not, you may also need OEMApps. The new Rom will include these files.

I have already put the extracted files into the windows folder, so looks like the OEMApps need to be added also. I'll give it a go.

**EDIT: which OEMApps do I need?

Edited by maxxve

Guest WoZZeR999
I have already put the extracted files into the windows folder, so looks like the OEMApps need to be added also. I'll give it a go.

**EDIT: which OEMApps do I need?

The one on post 94. Or wait 10 minutes and download the new rom :excl:

Edited by WoZZeR999