Use my stickied thread

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest maxxve
Everyone check the first page!

Great! But dang, waiting those 40 seconds for the download is like a lifetime. :excl:

If a full backup is done with spb backup, then the new rom flashed, and then the restore, that shouldn't be counter productive should it?

Guest blazingwolf
good works in here :excl:. i hope guys u can make 6.5 rom too. good luck boys hehe

We would love to. Are you available to give us a hand?

Guest sector

i have been already contacted by some dudes in here :excl:.

if i have some extra time i will follow

Edited by sector

Guest blazingwolf
i have been already contacted by some dudes in here :excl:.

if i have some extra time i will follow

OK. Thank you in advance for any help. :excl:

Guest Apo11on
Apo11on, I have a file attached. This is SMPlayer and the codecs that are not included in the above rar. Also download OEMApps.rar and extract both rar's to the windows folder. Camera Test and OEMApps files are included in the new rom, so you should only have to install SMPlayer+ with codecs to play divx/xvid files. Found on post #94 and #113.

Houston Travis - we have visual contact! It finally works. Amazing job in such a short time. Thanks a bunch! Lots of people will be happy to see this fix.

Guest WoZZeR999
Houston Travis - we have visual contact! It finally works. Amazing job in such a short time. Thanks a bunch! Lots of people will be happy to see this fix.

I tested the SMPlayer (bleh) attached in the first post with the new rom, and it played xvid. Since I don't like buggy software *cough*Touch Player*cough*, that was really all the testing I did.

Edited by WoZZeR999

Guest WoZZeR999
i literally just updated to v4. and then v5 comes out. what are the changes in v5 please?

Mostly minor stuff, it's noted on the first thread.

Guest varshaska
Everyone check the first page!

You are amazing Wozz, quick fast, and downright prime *&^%. Thank you very much for all your work, you made my omnia where I want it to be!! I dont care for M2D, so for you to make a something in the the kitchen w/o it, is the best.

Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest WoZZeR999
You are amazing Wozz, quick fast, and downright prime *&^%. Thank you very much for all your work, you made my omnia where I want it to be!! I dont care for M2D, so for you to make a something in the the kitchen w/o it, is the best.

Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not that difficult to build with or without M2D, so I figure why not offer both!

Guest WoZZeR999
WoZZeR didn't you used to have a link in your signature to "buy you a beer"? where is it?

That's wasn't me, but I'll gladly take an offer of beer!

Guest Apo11on
That's wasn't me, but I'll gladly take an offer of beer!

well add the link to your signature, so people could see it. as long as it has "paypal.com" and you correct email in it - I suspect your drinking addiction should be covered for a while.

Guest trunks67

Just flashed v5 with M2D. As suspected works great and the video recording is now working. Thank you so much for your hard work WoZZeR.

Guest Apo11on
If a full backup is done with spb backup, then the new rom flashed, and then the restore, that shouldn't be counter productive should it?

anyone tried that yet? if so, please post results. otherwise, i'll be the first guinea pig to do this, in about an hour...

Guest yojoe600
anyone tried that yet? if so, please post results. otherwise, i'll be the first guinea pig to do this, in about an hour...

look at my post 2 above... i did and it works fine as long as you backed up with m2d v4

Guest Apo11on
i flashed the m2d rom and the only problem I have is that the "All Programs" button only works once. Like you hit it, it brings up the list of programs then you close it and try to open it again and nothing happens.

this has already been reported in previous posts. unfortunately, v5 still doesnt have a fix for that, but i did post a workaround with ssmaho - it works for me. search this thread.

Guest WoZZeR999
this has already been reported in previous posts. unfortunately, v5 still doesnt have a fix for that, but i did post a workaround with ssmaho - it works for me. search this thread.

That is a known bug with M2D. If it's within the creation of the M2D programs, it is beyond my ability to fix. Just Start and programs.

Guest Apo11on
look at my post 2 above... i did and it works fine as long as you backed up with m2d v4

thanks! i did back up the M2D v4 ROM. so, you're saying there is no need to actually create backup using Manila, in addition to SPB one? M2D has it's own backup wizard.