Use my stickied thread

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest Omega Ra

anyone have the .cab of the new notes program that came in the leaked ROM? I know wozzer took it out, but I like it better than the standard notes program as it tracks better...

Guest aamon17
One thing i have a question about and maybe its because i am new at this but...I can seem to get outlooks to appear on my email tab...

You have to trick Manila into thinking you have an Exchange Account. *Note: this works for me. If it doesn't work for you, I really cant troubleshoot for you.

• Go into MENU -- TOOLS -- OPTIONS.
  • Click on the OUTLOOK account. Then walk through the steps as-if you were setting up Exchange.
  • Put in your email address.
  • UNCHECK "Attempt to detect Exchange server settings automatically".
  • NEXT
  • Put in your pop3 incoming mail server
  • NEXT
  • Put in your email address & password
  • NEXT
  • CHECK "Email" as the data you want to synchronize
  • FINISH

You may have to restart for the button to show on the Mail tab.

Edited by aamon17

Guest GlassEyedPete
anyone have any word on this secret project that Wozzer is working on?

It has to be 6.5.

He's posted in other places that he's been looking into it and I can't think of an application that would take this much time to integrate. Personally, I'm pretty sold on Mobile Shell 3.0, but if a really clean WM 6.5 came out it would be hard not to check it out (not that they are mutually exclusive).

Edited by GlassEyedPete

Guest jxa4508
Do you have a taskbar?

Soft reset, or tap start to move past it.

If its the Screen Alignment section, create a file on your desktop computer called welcome.not. You can make it in Notepad, then just save it as the welcome.not filename under non text file(all files) with ANSI. You will now have the welcome.not file. Plug your phone in through USB (may need to re-allow USB connections in mobile device center under connection settings since it was disabled for flashing). Don't bother setting up your device, just set it up to be able to view it under my computer. In the root folder of your device place that welcome.not file. Soft reset and then if you need to align your screen you can do so using the Start>Settings>Sytem Tab>Screen.

EDIT: If that doesn't work, try re-flashing the device with the un-official Verizon .img update file, then applying the Wozzer rom flash.

Edited by jxa4508

Guest rcicu
If its the Screen Alignment section, create a file on your desktop computer called welcome.not. You can make it in Notepad, then just save it as the welcome.not filename under non text file(all files) with ANSI. You will now have the welcome.not file. Plug your phone in through USB (may need to re-allow USB connections in mobile device center under connection settings since it was disabled for flashing). Don't bother setting up your device, just set it up to be able to view it under my computer. In the root folder of your device place that welcome.not file. Soft reset and then if you need to align your screen you can do so using the Start>Settings>Sytem Tab>Screen.

EDIT: If that doesn't work, try re-flashing the device with the un-official Verizon .img update file, then applying the Wozzer rom flash.

I was unable to load WoZZer's rom successfully until I loaded the Verizon Beta rom first.

Edited by rcicu

Guest Adrynalyne
I was unable to load WoZZer's rom successfully until I loaded the Verizon Beta rom first.

All cooked roms require the beta flash first, for the eboot and phone upgrade.

Guest sep222

Hey everyone

i just attempted to flash with your rom

and it wrote the image perfectly but when i go to run my phone

it gets stuck on the samsung omnia loading screen

i have the i910 from bell (cdma)

Guest Adrynalyne
Hey everyone

i have the i910 from bell (cdma)

Probably shouldnt have used a Bell i910 with this rom.

Guest sep222

yea , i shouldnt have flashed at all i guess

i flashed using the leaked rom

then installed this

and BAM

non supported battery and i cannot charge now

does anyone know where i can get the bell/telus firmware?

ps. thx for quick reply

Guest paul9900
Hey everyone

I don't know significance of it being a Bell, but I had the same issue initially. Took the battery out, hit detect, hit the power and flashed w/ the "leaked Verizon rom" and then it cranked right up. Then re-flashed with Wozzer's rom (which is VERY cool, no bugs at all for me) and it's working beautifully with a few add-ons. Good luck...

post-525600-1240549782_thumb.jpg

post-525600-1240549807_thumb.jpg

Edited by paul9900

Guest sep222
I don't know significance of it being a Bell, but I had the same issue initially. Took the battery out, hit detect, hit the power and flashed w/ the "leaked Verizon rom" and then it cranked right up. Then re-flashed with Wozzer's rom (which is VERY cool, no bugs at all for me) and it's working beautifully with a few add-ons. Good luck...

yea , it runs absolutely perfect

but i cant charge it anymore soo its not exactly something i can use

are you on bell aswell?arggh!

ive been searching everywhere for a bell rom but no cigar

Guest cmalone
yea , it runs absolutely perfect

but i cant charge it anymore soo its not exactly something i can use

are you on bell aswell?arggh!

ive been searching everywhere for a bell rom but no cigar

I have sent a message to azintegra about his bell rom. i will let you know what he says. 

Guest cmalone
thannks

im super desperate to get this thing fixed

is there anyway i can charge the phone ?

cause its at 40%

i wonder if that may give you a problem with updating. same result if using a wall charger or the usb?

you will need to power it up of coarse to initiate and flash. may want to preserve.

Guest cmalone

the last reference i can find about the bell rom is on april 10th by azintegra where he states "BELL RELEASED A NEW ROM THIS MORNING".

sorry about being off topic wozzer, just trying to help out.

Guest paul9900
thannks

im super desperate to get this thing fixed

is there anyway i can charge the phone ?

cause its at 40%

I believe I saw a cradle somewhere that had space to charge an additional battery...I'm thinking it was Ebay. You could prob. get that and an additional battery and continue swapping the batteries out on the charger. Any chance of you getting a stock rom back on there and returning it for warranty?