EXEcutor

Guest Pako777

Guest AssimilatorX

Pako777

Cpuld you post the older versions as well? Like 3.1 or 3.0 after i downloaded the new 3.5 is stopped working for me i did reinstalled my whole laptop by the way i using Server 2008 R2 i "deleted the old versions after i got the 3.5" i had and now i got a strange "external component thrown an exception".... i only intend to cook from original rom so is not compressed or customized in any way... Please...

Thanks

i had and now i got a strange "external component thrown an exception".... i only intend to cook from original rom so is not compressed or customized in any way... Please...

Thanks

if this error initflashfiles.dat thet program is not guilty. This file is necessary to BuildOS applet. It should is in folder OEM\OEM_Lang_0 *** (where *** - lang_ID).

To take it it is possible, for example, from the localised firmware established in yours device, by removal and the dump dismantling, a following way:

1. Tools-Dumps DSK*-DSK1_Start

2. PDA-Disassemble-DSK1.bin-extract in packages (dump)

ps.. and.. i'm not have version 3.1 or 3.5 . Last version - 3.05

Edited by Pako777

Guest AssimilatorX
if this error initflashfiles.dat thet program is not guilty. This file is necessary to BuildOS applet. It should is in folder OEM\OEM_Lang_0 *** (where *** - lang_ID).

To take it it is possible, for example, from the localised firmware established in yours device, by removal and the dump dismantling, a following way:

1. Tools-Dumps DSK*-DSK1_Start

2. PDA-Disassemble-DSK1.bin-extract in packages (dump)

ps.. and.. i'm not have version 3.1 or 3.5 . Last version - 3.05

I'am not even using dumped disk just the original GT-B7610_B7610NXXJC2_B7610NXEEJC2_B7610XXJC1_B7610NXEEJC2_XX_XEE rom...

just a noobie question, how will I know which folder contains the particular installer of a particular program? Alll I can see is image info and S00 and alike files.

Also, I tried the new executor for my B7300 and after installing the assemled ROM, all I get is blue screen on my phone.

Maybe someone can enlighten me.

Thanks.

just an update:

I don't get the blue screen, now I get the "A fatal error occurred..."

still in need of your wonderful ideas...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi my friend I have a question:

I download a ROM that it's cooked to flash via Windows 7 and it has 3 files--> .nb0 .bin and .csc

BUT... When I use EXEcutor to disassemble any other .exe CustomROM it just create a folder with the first 2 files.

Is the .csc file necesary for flashing? Can I brick my phone without this file?

Please help, thanks in advanced!

BUT... When I use EXEcutor to disassemble any other .exe CustomROM it just create a folder with the first 2 files.

Is the .csc file necesary for flashing? Can I brick my phone without this file?

exe_custom have not csc_section..

csc_file is not obligatory for flashing.

Edited by Pako777

Thanks Pako for all your work and info.

I just bought a i900 and will try EXEcutor on my win7 this weekend.

I had a bad experience last year with other Omnia [i bricked while I try to update in a old laptop :lol: ]..

• 4 weeks later...
Guest bonsai120
QUOTE(bonsai120 @ Aug 4 2010, 02:22) *

With this option, there is no copy-protection for the rom, isn't it???

Bonsai

not.. i'm view new algo..

Any news about this???

Hi Pakko

Any news about new algo???

Regards

Bonsai

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hi

is it possible to change pagepool size of this rom? KLICK

i tried with executor. all seems fine. but if i flash the rom, the phone shows blank screen at boot time.

then i proofed my modified pda.bin and the new xip.bin shows me "???" in the pagepool tab.

but if i proof the old xip.bin (already patched) all seems fine. so maybe theres an error at the

"XIP > OS.nb" or "OSnb > PDA" step. anybody can confirm?

FeLLa

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest bobhero

Pako777 is it possible that eboot extraction for i8000 (from phone not stock ROM) will be implemented in 3.2 ? some eboot and phone parts have never been released by samsung, and are only found on the actual phone. thank you.

Guest Pako777
Pako777 is it possible that eboot extraction for i8000 (from phone not stock ROM) will be implemented in 3.2 ? some eboot and phone parts have never been released by samsung, and are only found on the actual phone. thank you.

i think - not.. this impossible with help Executor. It likely is possible by means of the special service equipment

Guest Pako777
Microsoft security essentials finds a trojan in 3.1

you please read all text in first post.. it this -

"Notes:

*** some anti-virus programs (Norton360, NOD32) have a little paranoid algorithm of definition of viruses and "find a virus" in EXEcutor.exe & possible other apletts. It is a lie. Simply for the sake of economy of a place this files it is packed exe-packer. It is more low resulted Md5-hesh according to which it is possible to make sure of a correctness of the received archive with given and other sources."

;)

• 3 months later...
Guest natedawg1013
Is there anyway we can make this work for the I920?

I agree. This tool already works for both the i8000 and the i910. It shouldn't be too hard to add in i920 support. Pako777, could you please do this for us?

Thanks!

Guest Pako777
I agree. This tool already works for both the i8000 and the i910. It shouldn't be too hard to add in i920 support. Pako777, could you please do this for us?

i910 nearly to i900 and me.. i think will be not support i920 in executor.. Because project_Executor freezed and very possible this last version program. Enough.

I will be going to android.. on SGS2 - Samsung I9100.. think very soon :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest merdo
thanks bro :mellow: great update !

hı ..

sorry for my bad english and writing in the wrong place because ı coldnt find right place

ı hve big problem with my omnia i900 .problem started this way ,first ı installed few apps after and after .apps that ı installed lastly are here ,apptodate.cab, CHT_v2.0.0_LanguagePack.PublicBeta_R0.cab, Co0kie.HomeTab_v2.0.0.cab, RemoteDesktopMobile.CAB, and after i instaled FTouchSL_2.10.cab, it said me to do softreset and i did it and it never work again .ı press power button to start ,power button gets red and comes this " samsung omnia "and then this "starting windows" and it waits a bit and th screen gets black blank and nothing ,never respond ,nonbuttons works till ı remove the battery ,ı did that way again and again but nothing changed .may be hardreset can be solution but firstly ı have to get my contacts ,is there any way to get the contacts in that stuation

second question ,is it possible to rescue to recover to get only the contacts by using some apps like recovery my files etc after hardreset ,

please help me :o

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...