EXEcutor

Guest Pako777

Guest Pako777
hahahaha i know what i do wrong ! :D lol i do not unzip from archive Kitchen directory !! (i use own kitchen) hehehe check shokka if you exact kitchen directory :P

<_< :) B) .. i'm be shocked.. when i give zip with my progs - old files all need delete!! and unpack full this zip and use

Guest shokka9
<_< :) B) .. i'm be shocked.. when i give zip with my progs - old files all need delete!! and unpack full this zip and use

YES & YES.

We did this bro :P Mine works now, so i dont care :D. But i think people will have this issue, it could be a Windows 7 thing also ??

Guest Pako777
This is the issue we tried to explain to Pako...

I think Pako needs to take a look at this?? :)

i nothing oneself not invent B) ..

i'm use only 2 standart function osnbtool :

osnbtool -ap xip.bin [Mb] -y

osnbtool -c OS.nb 1 xip.bin

if something somehow not working - this not for me.. this Weisun <_< in help_txt i write what create new file OS_yymmdd_hhmmss.nb... this file you can convert in pda.bin with help executor..

ps.. fuhh.. i thus bad know english that not understanding you.. ^)

Guest lastnikita
Give it a go bro <_< If it works.....hurrah!! :) If not, never mind.

Yep, I would and should, but currently no time for HR :D

Anyway thank you very much once more pako, I'll try this when I get spare time B)

Guest shokka9

masta....

its easy bro...once you got the basics, you pick everything up as you go....

its the tweaks, mods, etc that are the difficult stuff. Getting stuff to work which shouldnt is also the other challenge....but i think you make a good chef bro...

you got skills, knowledge and interest.

Do it...NOW.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Nicklashidegard

Just a quick question (probably a silly one)..

When i disasseble a rom (to remove the phone part), i end up with a "UserDownloader.exe" file (304 kb)..

Do i need this file in the assembled exe file or what is it for???

Thanks

Guest shokka9

no....this is created when you use an app like this....

i900EXE_cutor creates the updater when yuo assemble ROM. so it can be flashed etc

Guest gpap2004
yes..

1. run i900_EXEcutor (Language-English)

2. tab EXE - Assemble

3. load eboot.nb0_section

4. load phone.bin_section

5. press bottom GO...

6. please read, where your new_exe_firmware shall be created...

i think that Billytheking didn't asked you that. This procedure is already known. BUT, there is the possibility to make a phone.bin to phone.exe. Sector and Kuanchai know the procedure! When you reassemble the .exe, you see ONLY the phone.bin part. NOT the boot.nb0 ! Kuanchai makes a DXIAD1_phone.exe and Sector too ( and BUIB1_phone.exe also).

Please , if Sector wants to reply , i apreciate to learn !

Guest sector
i think that Billytheking didn't asked you that. This procedure is already known. BUT, there is the possibility to make a phone.bin to phone.exe. Sector and Kuanchai know the procedure! When you reassemble the .exe, you see ONLY the phone.bin part. NOT the boot.nb0 ! Kuanchai makes a DXIAD1_phone.exe and Sector too ( and BUIB1_phone.exe also).

Please , if Sector wants to reply , i apreciate to learn !

Καλησπερα gpap :D.

The procedure is rather easy to construct a phone.exe.

All u need is i900Tool.exe, i900XX.exe and phone.bin of course.

i900XX.exe it is renamed from iExecutor to UserDownloader.exe, so only thing needed is to rename it back to i900XX.exe.

So you need to have in dir those 3 files as shown below:

(dont forget to rename UserDownloader.exe to i900XX.exe).

post-150032-1246098701_thumb.png

Then you run i900Tool.exe in cmd. Here is what i900Tool does:

post-150032-1246098705_thumb.png

Afterward write the cmd like shown in screen below:

i900Tool.exe -p phone.bin YourOwnName.exe

post-150032-1246098821_thumb.png

That's it ;)

Enjoy

Guest gpap2004
Καλησπερα gpap :D .

The procedure is rather easy to construct a phone.exe.

All u need is i900Tool.exe, i900XX.exe and phone.bin of course.

i900XX.exe it is renamed from iExecutor to UserDownloader.exe, so only thing needed is to rename it back to i900XX.exe.

So you need to have in dir those 3 files as shown below:

(dont forget to rename UserDownloader.exe to i900XX.exe).

post-150032-1246098701_thumb.png

Then you run i900Tool.exe in cmd. Here is what i900Tool does:

post-150032-1246098705_thumb.png

Afterward write the cmd like shown in screen below:

i900Tool.exe -p phone.bin YourOwnName.exe

post-150032-1246098821_thumb.png

That's it ;)

Enjoy

A big thanks to a big Cooker! It is working my friend! I am gratefull! Thank you! Σε ευχαριστώ πολύ φίλε μου!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pepech
Hi..

Can Anyone help me?

Can I extract with the new Executor the SYS files of a ROM?

Greetings.

you can extract all files from a cooked rom ( by dumping imgfs.bin ) , but you cannot get them into OEM and SYS folder , neither the .rgu.files

Guest DominikZ
you can extract all files from a cooked rom ( by dumping imgfs.bin ) , but you cannot get them into OEM and SYS folder , neither the .rgu.files

Thanks.. because in the 6.5 Kitchen Thread they told me to dump any 6.5 ROM with a newer Built to get the built if I can't port it myself... ;) But obviously that wasn't true, as I was trying several times and not getting a result.

Thanks anyways..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bt1_bt2
version 2.1 updated...

see first post in this topic ...

hello,pako thanks for your job.

I have a question about iexecutor 2.0, when i try to create a pda.bin, i have this "Job complete !!New PDA was created and saved in C:\Users\test\Desktop\DUMP\PDA_090728_224554.bin" but nothing is create in this directory ,Can you help me?thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mario.omnia

Hi,

I have a question for you Pako...

Which tool do you use for deleting stuff from a ROM that you want to cook...

I personally use Syakr from Sztupy's kitchen...with automated tasks...

I usually check the stuff that I want to remove from ROM and usually it works...

But sometimes I get warnings and messages about files not being where they should be...

I know that Samsung moves the files so that they are probably somewhere else...

Now...I want to know if you have updated tasks for the Syakr or you do it some other way...

More specifically I want to remove Flash 2.0, .NET 2.0 & Samsung Widgets...and replace them

with Flash 3.1, .NETcf 3.5 and Samsung Widgets (customized for ID1)...however when I use

only Flash 3.1 and .NETcf 3.5 to build a ROM everything is fine but when I add the Widgets for

ID1 (downloaded from Sector's thread) I never get a successful build...

One more important thing that bugs me is...before adding your apps to your ROM like Flash 3.1

and .NETcf 3.5 do I have to remove them with Syakr and then add them to the OEM folder or

is it enough to add them to the OEM folder before building ROM...

(I know this is a ridiculous question but I just want to make sure if I do it right...I delete them

with Syakr and then convert them with CAB2PKG and add them to OEM folder before building

my customized ROM...)

So far the only tool I have to use other than i900_Executor is the Syakr...but Syakr is not

updated regularly (the tasks at least) so it would be very helpful to know how you do it...

Thanx...