EXEcutor

Guest Pako777

Guest gotaug

I would like to use an i900 Omnia on Verizon without having a broadband plan. They won't allow the phone to be activated without paying for that service, even if you aren't going to use it.

Is there a way to change the Omnias MEID to one from a different model of phone, so that Verizon wouldn't require the broadband plan?

Guest Pako777
Hi,I have a question for you Pako...

Which tool do you use for deleting stuff from a ROM that you want to cook...

i use files from oldcat_v1.1 kitchen

Guest Pako777
detected as virus :angry:

if you load zip from this site - check MD5-hash... i'm write original MD5

and... i packed exe_file with help exe-packer and some antivirus access my program what virus - this is lies.. :D

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Pako777
Is to extract the eboot, pda phone and the phone?

executor can extract fw i900\i908\(very soon B7300\i8000) on section - pc_loader,eboot,pda,csc,multilang,image,phone.

Guest Pako777
Is there any chance to working with OMNIA 2 roms ??

not.. new EXEcutor can only

1. search and extract PDA\OSnb_section from,example ,i8000XXIG7.MST file

2. you can disassm this PDA\OSnb_section on dump\packets

and all.. :)

Edited by Pako777

version 2.2 updated...

see first post in this topic ...

good work pako!!

Always on it, will download when i get to work and test it out later!!

Thanks bro, much appreciated.

Guest ocaramogi

Like extracting (EBOOT.nb0 CUSTOMER.csc PHONE.bin) from a image (*.img)?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Como extrair (EBOOT.nb0 CUSTOMER.csc PHONE.bin) de uma imagem (*.img)?

Like extracting (EBOOT.nb0 CUSTOMER.csc PHONE.bin) from a image (*.img)?

What for? GranPrix can work with IMG... Standart IMG have eboot+pda+phone section. IMG is rare format therefore I did not begin to make support in the program

Guest ocaramogi
What for? GranPrix can work with IMG... Standart IMG have eboot+pda+phone section. IMG is rare format therefore I did not begin to make support in the program

No with oneself working with the shape IMG into the GranPrix. I have this snapshot & no with oneself restore. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3BW4XD7H With the Executioner got extract the PDA.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Não consigo trabalhar com o formato IMG no GranPrix. Tenho essa imagem e não consigo restaurar. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3BW4XD7H Com o EXEcutor consegui extrair o PDA.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi.. I has decided to create topic strictly under the program i900_EXEcutor and its discussion.. :)

===== In this first post the freshest version i900_EXEcutor will always settle down.. =====

i900_EXEcutor ___ [11.09.09] ___

v 2.2

"++" - added; "--" - deleted; "><" - updated; "##" - changed

++ Unpacking UD_firmware of device B7300 (Omnia Lite)

++ Own algorithms of formation OS.nb, Imgfs from PDA.bin, that has allowed to speed up data processing of procedures in 2.5-3 times

++ Search PDA\OSNB_section (tab PDA - Search) in an any file and them saving (PDA_ ****.FSP). The FSP-file is only initial material for receptions

dump\packets\OS.nb_file (tab PDA - Disassemble), instead of for an flashing by means of service programs (GranPrix, Buckingham, Octans

Downloader)!! Search successfully it is carried out in files IMG (i900), MST (i8000), EXE_firmwares (for ServiceCenter), dumps taken off with communicator (DSK1:)

++ Unpacking a OSNB-file in dump\packets (tab PDA - Disassemble)

++ Editing the version pda_section (tab PDA - Editing). Editing is possible only for firmware of devices i900\i908\i910 (on to questions of personal expansion of opportunities of the program address to it author) and only the working version established at present in the device (Source information > Omnia*\WiTu). The given function can help those who stitching device OsU_firmware (the version with official site

www.samsungmobile.com/support/omnia/index.jsp, intended for the end user) receives a mistake"... Incorrect Software Version" or "Device already

contains the newest firmware". Before flashing it will be necessary to change the current value accordingly to the version the region or on older version.

Attention!!! At editing of the version pda_section the first symbol "i" will be replaced on "I" (for example, I900PUIL7).

>< osnbtool applet up to version 1.59

MD5 - bb7281f095ae8233bda2347d3b831019 *i900_EXEcutor_2.2.zip

Thanks Pako!!!

Guest voornaam3884

I used i900 Executor to disassemble the original dutch XKHJ3 firmware, i got the following files.

eboot.b0

eboot_2.nb0

MS_FAT32.img

pda.bin

phone.bin

customer.csc

Start End length Name section

---------------------------------------

00000000 00069FFF 0006A000 [434176] - OS_Updater.exe

0006A000 001D374E 0016974F [1480527] - eboot.nb0

001D374F 0033CE9D 0016974F [1480527] - eboot_2.nb0

0033CE9E 070F0C98 06DB3DFB [115031547] - pda.bin

070F0C99 070F6498 00005800 [22528] - customer.csc

070F6499 07A76498 00980000 [9961472] - MS_FAT32.img

07A76499 08AAC498 01036000 [16998400] - phone.bin

Next i assemble the file again, but the multilangual.bin file is missing, however the dutch XKHJ3 is a multilanguage rom.

I flashed the resulting reassembled file, but the phone bricked at boot, showing the dots after the samsung logo.

I know when i flashed an original update from samsung the phone booted up and asked 'choose your language' and i think i need the multilangual.bin file wich however is not disassembled.

How can i totally extract the original XKHJ3 firmware can't it be the MS_FAT32.img ???

To unbrick the phone i used i900 Executor to disassemble an original samsung singapore firware file, i assembled it again, flashed it because the bricked phone was recognized, and it worked like a charm.

However i want to be able to flash to a forced dutch multilangual XKHJ3 firmware again. Hope i someone can help.

Guest Pako777

voornaam3884,

I at present do not have this firmware. As soon as will appear - I will look and I can inform something.

ps. Multilang I anywhere still in exe_firmwares, except IMG did not meet files

Guest totocotu
voornaam3884,

I at present do not have this firmware. As soon as will appear - I will look and I can inform something.

ps. Multilang I anywhere still in exe_firmwares, except IMG did not meet files

Hi Pako,

I have a sililar problem.

At the moment, I have the rom DXID1 and I would like to come back to the original belgian rom CEHJ2. As it seems to be quite impossible with the original Samsung installer, I'm trying to use the EXecutor. Hence, I disassembled and reassembled in a new exe file.

Now, before sending it to the phone, I would like to clarify 2 points:

1) When I disassembled, there were 2 EBOOT.NBO files and I presume that when I reassembled it took only 1 of them. Is it normal?

2) I know that the belgian rom is a multilanguage rom, but when I disassemble and reassemble I don't see any "multilang.bin" file. Is it normal?

Thanks in advance for your help