EXEcutor

Guest Pako777

Guest Pako777
1) When I disassembled, there were 2 EBOOT.NBO files and I presume that when I reassembled it took only 1 of them. Is it normal?

2) I know that the belgian rom is a multilanguage rom, but when I disassemble and reassemble I don't see any "multilang.bin" file. Is it normal?

1. Consider that that is downloaded with official_site Samsung are OSU_firmware (OS_Updater_version, intended for the end-user, for example, i900*****_updater_***.exe). But EXEcutor can Disassemble\Assemble ONLY UD_firmware (UserDownloader_version, intended for ServiceCenter). OSU_fw have 2 eboot... In UD_fw contains only 1 eboot. From 2 eboots I choose usually eboot with an firmware name (that in a file name eboot there was a name of an firmware for which it is intended, it is necessary to put checkbox in Options-Form the expanded names...)

2. In this case the file will be called "MS_FAT32.img"... simple renamed.

Guest voornaam3884

Hi Pako, thank you for your quick replies. I tried to extract the official dutch XKHJ3 firmware from the samsung mobile site again.

Start End length Name section

---------------------------------------

00000000 00069FFF 0006A000 [434176] - OS_Updater.exe

0006A000 001D374E 0016974F [1480527] - eboot.nb0

001D374F 0033CE9D 0016974F [1480527] - eboot_2.nb0

0033CE9E 070F0C98 06DB3DFB [115031547] - pda.bin

070F0C99 070F6498 00005800 [22528] - customer.csc

070F6499 07A76498 00980000 [9961472] - StorageFAT_5.bin

07A76499 08AAC498 01036000 [16998400] - phone.bin

What can i do with StorageFAT_5.bin???

I cannot flash the reassembled file because i think i need the multilan.bin file, i tried flashing with executor 2.2 and it worked with the Singapore rom (not multilangual) as a charm and good. But with the original dutch XKHJ3 rom it failed and showed the famous dots and phone was bricked but the boot was still fine so i could flash it back to singapore.

As you know windows mobile works with MUI files wich contain the language the phone operates at, now i used Executor to totally extract PDA and looked for dutch MUI files (XKHJ3) but there are no MUI files in the PDA.BIN they must be somewhere i want to extract the MUI files, rename them and overwrite the english MUI files on my phone so the phone will become DUTCH.

But the MUI files are simply not found when extracting PDA.BIN

Also i see the option 'Phone Bootloader Update' and i can made it UNCHEKED, does it mean the phone is save to flash with anything because the BOOTloader of the phone is untouched? It will still boot after a wrong flash if i do not update the bootloader?

(So i can always flash the singapore good working rom again?)

-----------------

Edit: pako said 'StorageFAT_5.bin' in this case is the multilang.bin file, i assembled it using 'StorageFAT_5.bin' as multilang.bin and the standard procedure and it finally worked, thank you Pako, i have my original samsung XKHJ3 multilangual ROM installed and flashed again.

Thank you

Edited by voornaam3884

Guest voornaam3884

I finally was able to reassemble the original dutch XKHJ3 ROM with i900 Executor 2.3 see here how i did it and read the whole i900 Executor topic including current topic.

http://www.modaco.com/content-page/286865/...0/#entry1081649

Thank you Pako it worked i am on dutch XKHJ3 ROM again.

handleiding flashen naar originele rom samsung omnia.

I have the solution but it's tricky, & it's under your full resposibility.

1. Extract the EXE original file downloaded from Samsung with WINRAR, lots of files will appear keep the larger one which named i900*****_upgrader_xp.exe.

2. Load the file using i900_EXEcutor.exe attached below.

3. Select Disassemble tab, a list of the file contents will appear after some loading, (PC_Loader, EBOOT, PDA, CSC & Phone .img files) as below those are the rom, all you have to do is to click on GO button to extract those files. after longer loading period you'll end up with folder contains (Eboot.NB0, PDA.BIN, Phone.BIN & Customer.CSC & StorageFAT_5.bin (wich is actually multilang.bin) ) those files are stored in the Samsung official upgrading tool which requires some specifications when you try to use & always end up with incorrect version as it checks the phone registry & heavy stuff.

4. Then use the Assemble tab to re-assemble the files you got (Eboot.NB0, PDA.BIN, Phone.BIN & Customer.CSC & StorageFAT_5.bin (wich is actually multilang.bin) ) & they will be stored in an EXE file which won't require the Samsung specifications, will only work after you shut down your phone & plug the USB cable & start the phone as normal flashing & enjoy.

Download i900 Executor 2.3

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general.../i900-executor/

In case your phone is bricked with the famous red dots, you can still flash your phone using the original Singapore firmware downloaded from the Samsung site using the same procedure but without multilang.bin.

I used VMWARE virtual XP machine under windows 7 (or vista) to flash the resulting assembled EXE file.

Remember when you have to select multilang.bin you must select the file StorageFAT_5.bin

Edited by voornaam3884

Guest Pako777
What can i do with StorageFAT_5.bin???

in this case StorageFAT_*.bin also is multilang_section. The program can find in exe_firmwares a some storages, for example them can be multilang, image MyStorage and etc..

Guest voornaam3884
in this case StorageFAT_*.bin also is multilang_section. The program can find in exe_firmwares a some storages, for example them can be multilang, image MyStorage and etc..

The idea is basicly some things are in that .bin file, but how to extract look like this problem i now have.

I used i900 Executor to disassemble the latest DZIA5 singapore original rom, i got the following files from it.

Start End length Name section

---------------------------------------

00000000 0006AFFF 0006B000 [438272] - OS_Updater.exe

0006B000 001D474E 0016974F [1480527] - eboot.nb0

001D474F 08682C31 084AE4E3 [139125987] - pda.bin

08682C32 08EC0431 0083D800 [8640512] - customer.csc

08EC0432 10750631 07890200 [126419456] - StorageFAT_6.bin

10750632 11780631 01030000 [16973824] - phone.bin

I was able to disassemble PDA.bin, it contained the whole windows directory, exe files, data files, and dll files.

But there was no opera9.exe in PDA.bin, i suspect Opera9.exe is in StorageFAT_6.bin but i do not know how to look in that dfile or how to extract it. Can anyone help?

I flashed the reassembled rom i created from it, and it contains the latest Opera9.exe build 15922, now i flashed back my original dutch XKHJ3 firmware with old opera i want the singapore rom opera9.exe extracted. But how?

===

the StorageFAT_6.bin is a large file of 120MB, opera9.exe must be in there?

Guest goodoane

Hi Pako777 and all,

Do you know a way to extract the StorageFAT_5.bin or StorageFAT_6.bin(the ***.img file).It will be useful to see what they have inside and allso to work with them.

You sugested to try with winimage but is not working.

Thank you.

Very nice tool.

Guest voornaam3884
Hi Pako777 and all,

Do you know a way to extract the StorageFAT_5.bin or StorageFAT_6.bin(the ***.img file).It will be useful to see what they have inside and allso to work with them.

You sugested to try with winimage but is not working.

Thank you.

Very nice tool.

Like i wanted to extract the latest opera9.exe from the latest Singapore rom, see in this topic a few posts before, winimage doesn't work, and hexediting shows no file names in it, i tried a romkitchen to extract it but nothing.

Guest stu_2k1

Hi.. I has decided to create topic strictly under the program i900_EXEcutor and its discussion.. :)

===== In this first post the freshest version i900_EXEcutor will always settle down.. =====

i900_EXEcutor ___ [05.10.09] ___

v 2.3

"++" - added; "--" - deleted; "><" - updated; "##" - changed; "@@" - fixed bugs

++ unpacking exe_firmware of device i8000

++ unpacking pda_section device SCH-M490\495

++ capability of reading of dumps of disks communicator (Tools-Dump DSK*).

Do that mean i can rip my rom from my I8000???

Guest Pako777
Do that mean i can rip my rom from my I8000???

It means that you can disassemble exe_firmwares on section - eboot+pda+phone+csc+storage_**(this multilang & image mystorage).. (for example as I8000UCHNII1_HW40_official.exe)

Edited by Pako777

Guest stu_2k1
It means that you can disassemble exe_firmwares on section - eboot+pda+phone+csc+storage_**(this multilang & image mystorage).. (for example as I8000UCHNII1_HW40_official.exe)

So, How do i extra my rom from my Omnia 2?

Thank

Stu

Guest blazingwolf

Any idea why I get this error when trying to dump the DSK1.bin from the Omnia Lite?

Access violation at address 00402D95 in module 'i900_EXEcuter.exe'. Read of address 145AFFFC.

Running Windows 7 64 bit. I have tried running it as an admin. I have also tried to run in compatibility mode.

Guest Pako777
Any idea why I get this error when trying to dump the DSK1.bin from the Omnia Lite?

Access violation at address 00402D95 in module 'i900_EXEcuter.exe'. Read of address 145AFFFC.

Running Windows 7 64 bit. I have tried running it as an admin. I have also tried to run in compatibility mode.

sorry.. i don't know.. i'm cannot testing with W7 & OmniaLite..

you can try for dump itsutil_command : pdocread.exe -w -d DSK1: -b 0x800 0 0x******* DSK1.bin , where 0x******* - size your dsk1_section (this info from pdocread -l)...

But I think that you and itself know it :)

Guest goodoane

I get the same error when i try to dissasemble the DSK1.bin with executor 2.3 on the windows xp proffesional sp3.It could be from a corrupt DSK1.bin or what.

Thank you.

Guest AlexanderJCM

Please I need some help!!!

I use i900 Executor and Grandprix to flash a new rom (wm6.5) into my Omnia i900l and the phone just died!!!

Even the Red/Green light on the start button stop work.

My PC doesn't recognize the phone either.

I don't know what to do...

Thanks

Guest blazingwolf
I get the same error when i try to dissasemble the DSK1.bin with executor 2.3 on the windows xp proffesional sp3.It could be from a corrupt DSK1.bin or what.

Thank you.

I guess it's possible but I tried two different downloads and got the same thing. :)

Guest Pako777

zabique32, i'm dissasm your dsk1 on packets.. was only 1 error, but not executor... Recmode.exe's

report--

B7300XXIH1

2009-08-06

build - 65060_21840

and etc...

ps.. my OS - WXP/sp3

Edited by Pako777