EXEcutor

Guest Pako777

Guest voornaam3884
Please I need some help!!!

I use i900 Executor and Grandprix to flash a new rom (wm6.5) into my Omnia i900l and the phone just died!!!

Even the Red/Green light on the start button stop work.

My PC doesn't recognize the phone either.

I don't know what to do...

Thanks

If you hooked up your phone when it is turned off, you have installed the samsung modem drivers, can you turn on the phone and hear a sound from windows wich means windows detects a device being connected? if so you can flash any custom rom, or use Executor to assemble a singapore rom.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Pako777, thanx for executor :-)

i am now trying to dump os.nb from PDA_I8000XXIH3.bin, but i still get an error: Out of memory expanding memory stream. Any idea?

Coz I want dump I8000 rom and get langfiles from it. Image with langfiles i get from cubic37.mli, now i need full packages dump for my new rom.

Edited by majino

Guest Pako777
i am now trying to dump os.nb from PDA_I8000XXIH3.bin, but i still get an error: Out of memory expanding memory stream. Any idea?

sorry.. i'm not have PDA_I8000XXIH3.bin - i'm not see thi fw... i have only dump IH3 from device.. if you can give me link where this is pda - i will see

Hi Pako777,

Thanks for the latest version 2.4, it works wonder.

I can dump from I8000 MST files with a few mouse clicks.. Thanks :P

2 bad I still not able to pack it back... :D

Guest Pako777
2 bad I still not able to pack it back... :D

sorry.. i'm havn't i8000, i havn't aplet\kitchen who work with this device, i use i900 :P, therefore i cannot test program with i8000.. Probably in the future will appear

Do you think its possible to get lang image from mst file with executor?

in this version - no ... from MST_file i can only find PDA.bin (NOT pda.nb0!!) and extract from finding FSP_file dump_files of firmware

Guest Pako777

i download your PDA_I8000XXIH3.bin and disassm on dump_files and on packets (with getting os.nb) with help EXEcutor_2.4 .. Or I that that do not understand ?

Guest Pako777
can I launch it using command line? if so what is the parameters? Great tool. Thanks!

all is in help txt_files.. please read bottom.. or use "i900_EXEcutor -?".. commandline working only with i900.. supporting other models in commandline will not be.

Edited by Pako777

Hi Pako777, i succesful extracted ROM into dump and packages as well :-) without errors. I downloaded rom from omnia pro, not packed by rar. I think the error was caused by rar compression, I dont know, mayby... My experience 2 downloaded rom packed by rar - error, 1 downloaded rom non packed by rar - everything OK... Once more great thank you!! :-)

Pls show me how to use i900 Executor 2.4 to assemble phone part ? I want update phone part only not eboot. Can i run assemble - choose my phone part only and click go or i have to add eboot before ? :)

Guest Pako777
Pls show me how to use i900 Executor 2.4 to assemble phone part ? I want update phone part only not eboot. Can i run assemble - choose my phone part only and click go or i have to add eboot before ? :)

for assemble EXE_firmware from phone+eboot?? What for? Use GrandPrix for flashing only phone_section..

EXEcutor can assemble exe_firmware from one section (without eboot... read strings in txt-file of description v2.1), but in this case to use easier GrandPrix

for assemble EXE_firmware from phone+eboot?? What for? Use GrandPrix for flashing only phone_section..

EXEcutor can assemble exe_firmware from one section (without eboot... read strings in txt-file of description v2.1), but in this case to use easier GrandPrix

Спасибо Pako777 ! Использовать GrandPrix я знаю, но просто хочу делать на exe файл, чтобы потом отдам другу ! Я попробовал делать как показ у Sectorа но не получилось ! Наверно он использует другую версию.

Guest Pako777
Спасибо Pako777 ! Использовать GrandPrix я знаю, но просто хочу делать на exe файл, чтобы потом отдам другу ! Я попробовал делать как показ у Sectorа но не получилось ! Наверно он использует другую версию.

последняя версия - 2.4 - в первом посте.. так что все должно получиться :)

последняя версия - 2.4 - в первом посте.. так что все должно получиться :)

Но как это сделать ? Если выбираю я только радио парт без ебоот что работать или нет ? (Страх и риск не будет ?)

Guest Pako777
Но как это сделать ? Если выбираю я только радио парт без ебоот что работать или нет ? (Страх и риск не будет ?)

yes.. i write for you - read text in help!!

v 2.1

- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!! ATTENTION! DANGEROUSLY! IT IS NOT CHECKED UP! AT OWN RISK !!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!! Creation exe_firmware WITHOUT eboot_section is added !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!! (it was made by analogy with i900tool from mrtoto) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes.. i write for you - read text in help!!

v 2.1

- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!! ATTENTION! DANGEROUSLY! IT IS NOT CHECKED UP! AT OWN RISK !!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!! Creation exe_firmware WITHOUT eboot_section is added !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!! (it was made by analogy with i900tool from mrtoto) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank Pako ! I did it ! Everything is so easy now :D Thank for great work :)

Guest Pako777
Thank Pako ! I did it ! Everything is so easy now :D Thank for great work :)

if you make EXE_firmware WITHOUT eboot and the friend will successfully be flashing - please inform.. :D You will be the first who officially has confirmed such possibility EXEcutor. Do not forget to save report UserDownloader at an flashing firmware

Удачи! :D

It's a lot of time i use this tool and i'm really happy that you take it udated, i never posted here to say thank you and i think now it's time :-) so Thank you for this MUST-HAVE, now with all improuvments it's a true kitchen and not only a (De)compress ROM tool!! So happy also to see the improuvments for new samsung devices!!

if you make EXE_firmware WITHOUT eboot and the friend will successfully be flashing - please inform.. :) You will be the first who officially has confirmed such possibility EXEcutor. Do not forget to save report UserDownloader at an flashing firmware

Tested with 2 phones ! One is from DX1D1 to BUHJ1 and others PUIE1 to ZHIE1 successful. But im not sure, maybe i was in lucky :D

When flashing, the status bar didnt run anything, there's only a warning "this process will take about 2 minutes". I felt worry that i got brick but not, after a while program informs that process is finished. After that telephone restarted itself and back to work normally :D

if you make EXE_firmware WITHOUT eboot and the friend will successfully be flashing - please inform.. :) You will be the first who officially has confirmed such possibility EXEcutor. Do not forget to save report UserDownloader at an flashing firmware

Tested with 2 phones ! One is from DX1D1 to BUHJ1 and others PUIE1 to ZHIE1 successful. But im not sure, maybe i was in lucky :D

When flashing, the status bar didnt run anything, there's only a warning "this process will take about 2 minutes". I felt worry that i got brick but not, after a while program informs that process is finished. After that telephone restarted itself and back to work normally :D I dont know what do you mean report ? :D I didnt found any.

Не это

File phone_section : G:\Softs\Omnia\phone.bin

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FW_version Phone ================================================

???

Version Phone_bootloaders =======================================

Primary boot loader (PBL) : ??? [ ??? ]

Qualcomm secondary boot loader (QCSBL) : ??? [ ??? ]

OEM secondary boot loader (OEMSBL) : ??? [ ??? ]

Approx. structure Phone_file (hex) ==============================

section start end

PBL : 00000000 - 00003FFF

QCSBLHD_CFGDATA : 00004000 - 0000BFFF

MIBIB1 : 0000C000 - 0000FFFF

MIBIB2 : 00010000 - 0003FFFF

QCSBL : 00040000 - 00053FFF

OEMSBL : 00054000 - 0009BFFF

inflate : 0009C000 - 000E3FFF

ELF,EFS,AMSS,...: 000E4000 - ********

Partition Info (hex) ============================================

if you make EXE_firmware WITHOUT eboot and the friend will successfully be flashing - please inform.. smile.gif You will be the first who officially has confirmed such possibility EXEcutor. Do not forget to save report UserDownloader at an flashing firmware

Удачи! cool.gif

Tested with 2 phones ! One is from DX1D1 to BUHJ1 and others PUIE1 to ZHIE1 successful. But im not sure, maybe i was in lucky :)

When flashing, the status bar didnt run anything, there's only a warning "this process will take about 2 minutes". I felt worry that i got brick but not, after a while program informs that process is finished. After that telephone restarted itself and back to work normally :D I dont know what do you mean report ? :D I didnt found any.

Не это

File phone_section : G:\Softs\Omnia\phone.bin

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FW_version Phone ================================================

???

Version Phone_bootloaders =======================================

Primary boot loader (PBL) : ??? [ ??? ]

Qualcomm secondary boot loader (QCSBL) : ??? [ ??? ]

OEM secondary boot loader (OEMSBL) : ??? [ ??? ]

Approx. structure Phone_file (hex) ==============================

section start end

PBL : 00000000 - 00003FFF

QCSBLHD_CFGDATA : 00004000 - 0000BFFF

MIBIB1 : 0000C000 - 0000FFFF

MIBIB2 : 00010000 - 0003FFFF