EXEcutor

Guest Pako777

Guest mikevhl

Hi pako, I've added your program as attachment in my topic. Of course I gave credit to you. Are you okay with this or do I have to remove the attachment? I'm trying to make the process of flashing on vista/7 easy for people and by attaching the file directly it'll be easier for new people, I gues..

Thanks! :)

EXECUTOR IS DETECTED AS TROJAN BY SOME ANTIVIRUS PROGRAMS!

CAN YOU CONFIRM ITIS VIRUS FREE AND IT IS FALSE ALARM DUE TO NATURE OF THE PROGRAM (RECOMPILES FIRMWARE PROGRAMS)?

PLEASE ASAP

Guest Pako777
EXECUTOR IS DETECTED AS TROJAN BY SOME ANTIVIRUS PROGRAMS!

CAN YOU CONFIRM ITIS VIRUS FREE AND IT IS FALSE ALARM DUE TO NATURE OF THE PROGRAM (RECOMPILES FIRMWARE PROGRAMS)?

PLEASE ASAP

EXEcutor packed with help EXE_packers .. Norton360 & NOD32 & ... - paranoidal antivirus :)

ps.. and I write MD5-hash for my zip. Please check up the your archive and compare hashs

Edited by Pako777

Can enyone have some program to FORCE phone.bin (phone image) to load , becouse

one time opened port 0 and stop on 44% after that i can not turn ON phone (GSM-3G)

I try with GRAND PRIX but noting happend same message allways

(1) Device name:5&1b0f9047&0&7

EBoot version=01.35

PHONE-Switching USB to PHONE...

PHONE-Port open failed...: COM 0

i try diferent GRAND PRIX VERIONs 1.81 , 1.52 , 1.61 , 1.64

but nothing....

Can anyone HELP ?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Pako777
Pako777 Is it possible that you could make an update with samsung b7610 support?

What particularly interests in work EXEcutor with 7610?

How much I remember pda_7610 correctly disassm, to assemble pda did not try. In general firmware 7610 are similar on 8000.

If something is necessary particularly I can try to look. But as I now am engaged only i900, support B7610 I can carry out only for donate

hai pako please help me

i have a louvre.mli file which i dumped from my phone now how to convert it into a .mst file ive searched and asked many guys but no replies please is there a way even if its by cooking the same rom by extracting it is it possible please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Guest

Guest Pako777
hai pako please help me

i have a louvre.mli file which i dumped from my phone now how to convert it into a .mst file

i'm write algorithm only for disassm MST. Assemble is not planing yet.

Guest wymonsoon

thanks a lot for the nice tool

Hi.. I has decided to create topic strictly under the program i900_EXEcutor and its discussion.. :D

===== In this first post the freshest version i900_EXEcutor will always settle down.. =====

Dear users of the given program. I have to tell to you one short thought/request.

This program was created initially for a private use, and then has outgrown in "the public" project. It was created as the NONCOMMERCIAL product and NEVER gathered to become it. But recently cases when it use for creation of products commercial (i.e. for money) character have become frequent. I elicit nothing also nothing I demand, but such situation looks at least ugly.

Therefore at me 2 conditions:

1. If the product created by the program, is free - perfectly.. I only pro. :D

2. If the product is commercial - the request to make deductions in the form of % on one of WebMoney, specified in the program (Help-About..)

___ In case of detection of the plural cases breaking point 2 - the project will be CLOSED ___

Once again I will repeat - I not the miser and not the beggar. Simply I want, that all was on a free basis or "frankly". :lol:

I hope for your consciousness and prudence.

... Thanks

... Yours Pako777

EXEcutor ___ [27.01.10] ___

v 2.7

"++" - added; "--" - deleted; "><" - updated; "##" - changed; "@@" - fixed bugs

++ packing Single_CSC_section of device i8000 (the name of a new file is formed on to mask I8000_YYMMDD_HHMMSS.csc)

++ possibility to change version of Single_CSC_section of device i8000 [CSC-Editing]

++ process OS.nb -> PDA [PDA-Other] for i8000

++ possibility of viewing of the debugging information of communicator programs [Tools-Debug]

## the program name (i900_EXEcutor >> EXEcutor)

## at assemblage exe_firmware names of versions sections are checked. In case of a meeting of an incorrect symbol, it is replaced on "."

MD5 - 8e40e1f4e03c711248aeb94d1dcbf055 *EXEcutor_2.7.zip

Guest GanjaShelter

hi!

have a problem. alway at making from dump the packet near end a message pops up. PKGTool: "The application couldn be initiated (0xc0000135). Pls press OK to close the app."

maybe download/file corrupted?

pls help!

mfg

@.@Ganja@.@

/edit: ok, sry -.- have forgotten to install .net 2

Edited by GanjaShelter

Guest jms2367

hi pako.

my antivirus program is detecting the download for executor 2.8 as having files infected with pget.exe which is dectected as Generic.dx!nkg trojan hence I cannot download this file. Your ver 2.7 in the other hand is working great on my i900 since I was able to make an exe_fw without the phone part and managed to successfully flash this in my phone.

Guest Pako777
hi pako.

my antivirus program is detecting the download for executor 2.8 as having files infected with pget.exe which is dectected as Generic.dx!nkg trojan hence I cannot download this file. Your ver 2.7 in the other hand is working great on my i900 since I was able to make an exe_fw without the phone part and managed to successfully flash this in my phone.

*** some anti-virus programs (Norton360, NOD32) have a little paranoid algorithm of definition of viruses and "find a virus" in EXEcutor.exe & possible other apletts. It is a lie. Simply for the sake of economy of a place this files it is packed exe-packer. It is more low resulted Md5-hesh according to which it is possible to make sure of a correctness of the received archive with given and other sources.

Guest jms2367
*** some anti-virus programs (Norton360, NOD32) have a little paranoid algorithm of definition of viruses and "find a virus" in EXEcutor.exe & possible other apletts. It is a lie. Simply for the sake of economy of a place this files it is packed exe-packer. It is more low resulted Md5-hesh according to which it is possible to make sure of a correctness of the received archive with given and other sources.

copy that pako. but since i cannot disable my antivirus program because of some restrictions my company set in my laptop, i am staying with your version 2.7.

regards. :(

Guest Pako777
copy that pako. but since i cannot disable my antivirus program because of some restrictions my company set in my laptop, i am staying with your version 2.7.

regards. :(

simply change pget.exe_2.8 on pget.exe_2.7 in folder itsutils... and all

Guest 4yunweb

Hi,

All sounds a great tool,

but all versions i have downloaded so far have a virus reported!?

can you upload a clean version??

cheers

Guest Pako777
but all versions i have downloaded so far have a virus reported!?

read post #223 :(

in your antivir adding executor & kitchen_itsutils_aplets in list of exceptions