Discuss / Research SPB Mobile Shell 3

Guest vishalm

Guest GodsGift
Has anyone firgured out how to just changed the background in the carousel?

i want a completely different background on the carousel (the matrix theme).

The imarche mobile shell 3 skins do exactly this!

GG

Guest mediavue
The imarche mobile shell 3 skins do exactly this!

GG

But imarche does not make the bottom bar transparent.. that french site does however. anyone know what the setting is to change this?

Guest aleis

But imarche does not make the bottom bar transparent.. that french site does however. anyone know what the setting is to change this?

i know i seen it but does anyone know the spb password??

i need it to change the images.

Guest banderdragon

somthing that i miss from V2 is always having pro home up when i took the phone out of standby/sleep. i have been looking but i can't seem to find that setting. can anyone shed some light on this?

Thanks

Guest aleis

Go here... http://www.mobilecustom.fr/forum/index.php/topic,1387.0.html use a translator unless u know french! download V5 and in the fondecran.dat file u will need to change to .zip.. then replace images that are already there...

a bit of a correction, apparently this does work, if you want to use his pics.

when i try to change his pics none of them work.

Guest tommyG

I just got used to the spb ms3 layout and then i decided to install imarche skins. I dont like that the bottom bar is not transparent. is there a way to uninstall the imarche bit, without unistalling the spb ms3 aswell

Thanks Tom

Guest tommyG

yer a french speaker would be good to give us a walkthrough :D

plus advise on how to get rid of imarche as i cant find how to uninstall it on there site or readme :lol:

Thanks guys Tom

Guest new2city
yer a french speaker would be good to give us a walkthrough :D

plus advise on how to get rid of imarche as i cant find how to uninstall it on there site or readme :lol:

Thanks guys Tom

delete the whole imarche folder that contains the files.. that seem to work for me.. and soft reset..

Edited by new2city

Guest DirtyWork
Where do you go to delete the call logs ?

Would prefer to delete individual entries if possible.

Thanks..

Bump bump.....I'm looking for the same capability.

Guest tommyG

it wont delete mortscript and one other file and even after a soft reset the dam kryo etc is still there?

***Edit*** i deleted the mortscript and other files. but its still there, the backgrounds, non-transparetn bar at the bottom etc.

i cant understand how its still working! any ideas guys?

just reinstalled spb3 and it sorted it. even kept my layouts and everything!!!

Just a point i noticed that the imarche added another "proffesional homescreen" on mine, jus thourght that was odd :D

Edited by tommyG

Guest squeezo

Hi,

Is there a way to change the appearance of the icons linked to the exe on the lifestyle screen?

I would like to change ALL the icons to Iphone-style. Not just the SPB shortcut ones.

Can it be done?

Eric

Guest azmodan22
Bump bump.....I'm looking for the same capability.

I think you have to delete them from the original Omnia call log. Go into Programs>Call Log and delete the calls you want.

Notice however that the call log of SPM will not be updated until you soft reset.

Has anyone with an Omnia managed to get the Facebook app to work and get pictures for their contacts?

Guest DirtyWork
I think you have to delete them from the original Omnia call log. Go into Programs>Call Log and delete the calls you want.

Notice however that the call log of SPM will not be updated until you soft reset.

Has anyone with an Omnia managed to get the Facebook app to work and get pictures for their contacts?

Yep, going to the original Omnia call log I was able to delete individual entries or the entire log. Thanks for the help!

Guest travelbug

has anyone found a way to save contact pictures to the storage card instead of main memry?

spb ms 3.0 saves facebook pics, etc to the main memory and its really eating it up :D

Guest banderdragon
somthing that i miss from V2 is always having pro home up when i took the phone out of standby/sleep. i have been looking but i can't seem to find that setting. can anyone shed some light on this?

Thanks

Bump, still working. i just can't find it

Guest barbs666
has anyone found a way to save contact pictures to the storage card instead of main memry?

spb ms 3.0 saves facebook pics, etc to the main memory and its really eating it up :D

for such a great shell it does some simple little annoying things.........

Does anyone know how to show the phone contacts instead of the sim contacts!?????? it does not show all details i have for them etc E.g - work numbers, birthday etc

Guest nixxss

still can't stream.. have tried changing operator settings, putting in all internet settings and proxies.. still no go.. can i reinstall windows media player?

Does somebody have problem with updating weather. I had chose my city and I connected on wifi but weather isn't updating even when I click manualy for update ?

Guest Philo69
Does somebody have problem with updating weather. I had chose my city and I connected on wifi but weather isn't updating even when I click manualy for update ?

me too, work only if select spb weather add in

Guest mediavue
Go here... http://www.mobilecustom.fr/forum/index.php/topic,1387.0.html use a translator unless u know french! download V5 and in the fondecran.dat file u will need to change to .zip.. then replace images that are already there...

a bit of a correction, apparently this does work, if you want to use his pics.

when i try to change his pics none of them work.

Actually.. it does work with your own pictures, just rezised mine to 240x400.. make sure u put a password on them when you copy them back to the zip file.

Also V6 is out now with more new features...

Guest aleis
Actually.. it does work with your own pictures, just rezised mine to 240x400.. make sure u put a password on them when you copy them back to the zip file.

Also V6 is out now with more new features...

i believe that was my issue, though i have since asked someone else to do it for me and it works now. how do you put the password on it?

is that through 7zip??

Guest mediavue
i believe that was my issue, though i have since asked someone else to do it for me and it works now. how do you put the password on it?

is that through 7zip??

Just right click the zip file and choose "open with" Winrar. Then choose add and browse to the file that you want to add.... then choose it and then go to the second tab and set the password to the SPB one... thats it! Then rename the file back to .dat