NEW! ShootMe! V2.6 and V2.6NS

Guest PedritoM

Guest PedritoM
Hey PedritoM could you post that link to that other app you make while waiting for your beta testers to reply. I got this guy at work with an iphone and the app a naked girl i thought i would take the one you made and ask him if he needed it for his naked girl...... Thought it would be funny as hell. Hey thanks for the great work, so to donate what would i get? do i make it for goods and services? Thanks again

-AkWingnut

Here it is:

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...ure-your-woman/

Guest AkWngnut

PedritoM, is there anyway you can make the lightsaber go up with a touch or down with a touch? Is there any way to make the machine gun go back and forth like a real one would, even the shotgun. I know these must look like really crazy posts, but it looks like you have the talent that could do this. And to think if you could just the smack in the face to the iphone for you being able to do animated appz like that.

-AkWingnut

Guest Rooster Misfit
PedritoM, is there anyway you can make the lightsaber go up with a touch or down with a touch? Is there any way to make the machine gun go back and forth like a real one would, even the shotgun. I know these must look like really crazy posts, but it looks like you have the talent that could do this. And to think if you could just the smack in the face to the iphone for you being able to do animated appz like that.

-AkWingnut

are you talking about like the recoil of the slides? or are you talking about the kick back of the guns themselves? if you are talking about the kickback why dont you just do that yourself? since no one watching is really going to be able to see the picture itself all that well as your doing it all.. make the kickback yourself.. get in to it... remeber when you were a kid running around with the toy guns acting like you were a super secret agent just blasting the hell out of everyone... yeha you did the kickback yourself them days... get in to it your still a super secret agent

Guest PedritoM
are you talking about like the recoil of the slides? or are you talking about the kick back of the guns themselves? if you are talking about the kickback why dont you just do that yourself? since no one watching is really going to be able to see the picture itself all that well as your doing it all.. make the kickback yourself.. get in to it... remeber when you were a kid running around with the toy guns acting like you were a super secret agent just blasting the hell out of everyone... yeha you did the kickback yourself them days... get in to it your still a super secret agent

Yeah! That's the spirit!  :D

Guest bpivk

Man that post made me laugh. But i agree with you. :D

Guest Strianer
Screenshot of error I receive all the time:

I also have installed everything as it should and get the same error messages.

I especially encounter errors with the shotgun, but it seems the program is always crashing when I change from one weapon to another.

Any tips?

Guest PedritoM
I also have installed everything as it should and get the same error messages.

I especially encounter errors with the shotgun, but it seems the program is always crashing when I change from one weapon to another.

Any tips?

Have you installed the latest version? Beta 3.

Could you post some screens of the error messages?

Guest AkWngnut

Yeah i was talking about the recoil of the slides.... My 4 year old has so much fun pretending to shoot me with the machine gun hell i hold that the pen that came with the omnia like it was part of the machine gun and make the arm movements. But yeah man oh man this is a cool ass app by far

-AkWingnut

Guest Rooster Misfit

is the lightsaber supposed to make noises when you swing it? all i hear is the humming sound from it just being on... also you should make it so if you tap the saber it changes colors and if you tap the hilt it changes hilts... just a thought

Guest erto90
is the lightsaber supposed to make noises when you swing it? all i hear is the humming sound from it just being on... also you should make it so if you tap the saber it changes colors and if you tap the hilt it changes hilts... just a thought

great app! i'm using on htc diamond and works great!

a question: is possible ( for the new version) to have on fullscreen? for close or return to menu tapping on screen would be great

Guest cyber02000

the version 1.5 till beta 3 crashes when i click on any weapon but v1.4 was working fine only with no sounds and action

m using htc elf with windows 6.5

btw great app.....thnx

Guest PedritoM
the version 1.5 till beta 3 crashes when i click on any weapon but v1.4 was working fine only with no sounds and action

m using htc elf with windows 6.5

btw great app.....thnx

Well does the HTC Elf have a g-sensor? I don't think so... you need one for this to work.

Guest PedritoM

***** UPDATE V1.5 RELEASED *****

Finished the Duel option and added two new options. Several memory fixes and higher compression.

Go get it in the first post!

Guest Rooster Misfit
***** UPDATE V1.5 RELEASED *****

Finished the Duel option and added two new options. Several memory fixes and higher compression.

Go get it in the first post!

this is the error i get when i try and use the light saber... and when using the shotgun i can only get it to cock and shoot once and then i have to go back to the menu and open the shotgun again to shoot it

post-516148-1242610308_thumb.jpg

Guest PedritoM
this is the error i get when i try and use the light saber... and when using the shotgun i can only get it to cock and shoot once and then i have to go back to the menu and open the shotgun again to shoot it

post-516148-1242610308_thumb.jpg

Ok, I think it's corrected now. Please test it.

Guest Rooster Misfit
Ok, I think it's corrected now. Please test it.

ok yes works perfectly... you never did answer me about rather the lightsaber was supposed to make noises when you swing it casue thats the only thing that doesnt have a response when i do it.. i think i asked that last page or the page before

Guest PedritoM
ok yes works perfectly... you never did answer me about rather the lightsaber was supposed to make noises when you swing it casue thats the only thing that doesnt have a response when i do it.. i think i asked that last page or the page before

Yes, the sabre makes a swinging noise when you move the phone.

Guest Rooster Misfit
Yes, the sabre makes a swinging noise when you move the phone.

ok well my phone doesnt seem to do that... am i missing something?

Guest i900french-addict

Very nice application, the new taser is very fun indeed.

Just a small bug sometimes I think): after slapping the about 5 times, and having a few threats, everything stops, nothing more happens when shaking my phone. And it sometimes spead to the other items, but only after using slap and having it to stop wanting to slap more

=> is the girl just bored because I slap her too hard, or is it a small big? <_<

Anyway, this is really fun to whip my girlfriend or taze her sometimes. And the sounds of the lightsaver are better than the other lightsaber application (and faaaaaaaar muuuuuuccchhhh better than my master replica FX lightsaber indeed), I really like it !