NEW! ShootMe! V2.6 and V2.6NS

Guest PedritoM

Guest PedritoM
Great Game, thanks alot dude

Donated you already today..

Thanks! I've just sent you the activation code.

Have fun! Tell your friends and play the Duel with them! <_<

Edited by PedritoM

Guest Rooster Misfit
Thanks! I've just sent you the activation code.

Have fun! Tell your friends and play the Duel with them! <_<

what if you have to o a hard reset on your phone or you want to flash your phone and you have to reinstal the game.... will the same activation code work from before?

Guest PedritoM
what if you have to o a hard reset on your phone or you want to flash your phone and you have to reinstal the game.... will the same activation code work from before?

Yes, the activation code will allways work on the same device. It's hardware-dependent and not software-dependent. So, you can flash your phone anytime and it will work.

Cheers!

Guest Ceger
Yes, the activation code will allways work on the same device. It's hardware-dependent and not software-dependent. So, you can flash your phone anytime and it will work.

Cheers!

Great app. Can you add Star Trek communicator (flip action) and phasor (works like stun gun)? Possibly a menu to choose different Star Trek eras for sound effects.

I love the one stop shop idea of your app!

Ceger

Guest PedritoM
Great app. Can you add Star Trek communicator (flip action) and phasor (works like stun gun)? Possibly a menu to choose different Star Trek eras for sound effects.

I love the one stop shop idea of your app!

Ceger

I was just doing some research about Star Trek phaser! So, I think it will be included in version 1.6.

I'm glad you like it! That's the idea, get all for the price of one! <_<

Guest PedritoM
Can you please post a version without slap?

I'll try to figure a way to do that without having to maintain 2 versions of the app...

Guest PedritoM

Hey guys! I'd like to know, of everyone that has registered if someone has played the Duel and what you think about it. Because I have to tell you, I started this app for fun and of all the options the duel is the best for me. I've just been playing it with a friend and we had some fun trying to shoot each other. <_<

Guest Ceger
Hey guys! I'd like to know, of everyone that has registered if someone has played the Duel and what you think about it. Because I have to tell you, I started this app for fun and of all the options the duel is the best for me. I've just been playing it with a friend and we had some fun trying to shoot each other. <_<

Want to try out Duel, but don't know anyone with a phone that can run it besides myself.

Ceger

Guest PedritoM
....a version for HTC Touch HD would be great :)

Well the current version works on HD, but I'm thinking of redoing the screens for the HD resolution. (so much to do and so little time! <_< )

Guest bbonzz
Well the current version works on HD, but I'm thinking of redoing the screens for the HD resolution. (so much to do and so little time! <_< )

Yes, it already works and also very well on HD!

Sen you my donation :)

Guest Jagg
Yes, it already works and also very well on HD!

Sen you my donation <_<

Really?!? Sorry I see the weapon but what next.... what should/do I have to do next? Nothing happens here even i shake/click all over :) ?!?

Guest PedritoM
Really?!? Sorry I see the weapon but what next.... what should/do I have to do next? Nothing happens here even i shake/click all over <_< ?!?

Do you have CF .NET 3.5 installed?

Guest PedritoM
really pity i thought it was a free project

now i should earn money for use it <_<

So, you have a $500 phone and don't have $3 to spare? Give me a break! :)

Guest Rooster Misfit
So, you have a $500 phone and don't have $3 to spare? Give me a break! <_<

my phone is only 100$ when you buy it with a contract

Guest borderal

Hey no pressure, this is my favorite app and nobody is rushing you. Also, people should be paying more than 3 $, this is one of the best apps out there