NEW! ShootMe! V2.6 and V2.6NS

Guest PedritoM

Guest PedritoM
well i suggested that he make an option menu that will remove the slap from the selection menu but i dont know if he saw it or not.... that way he wouldnt have to make 2 different versions. the slap part of the program would still be in the program itself you just wouldnt see the icon to select it.

Yes, I've been reading all the opinions about it and I'm thinking of making two options for the next version.

Guest PedritoM
WORKS FINE ON THE TOUCH HD TO NET 3.5 NEEDED

ANY CHANCE OF A WVGA VERSION BEING BUILD

NICE WORK

I can tell you in advance that the next version will be wvga compatible. It should be out this week.

Guest PedritoM
Is there another way to get the activation key cuz i don't now how to use paypal ?? but i like to give 2.5 euro for a nice app like that

Well... I have a moneybookers account too... or you could send me a car mount for my Omnia... <_<

Guest Rooster Misfit
Well... I have a moneybookers account too... or you could send me a car mount for my Omnia... <_<

lol bartering... makes me think of mad max beyond the thunderdome

Guest PedritoM
Just donated with ShootMe! activation as subject =) 12***5-6**4ds

Thanks! I've just sent you the activation code! <_<

Guest borderal
well i suggested that he make an option menu that will remove the slap from the selection menu but i dont know if he saw it or not.... that way he wouldnt have to make 2 different versions. the slap part of the program would still be in the program itself you just wouldnt see the icon to select it.

Ya great idea with the options menu

Guest PedritoM

*********** UPDATE V2.0 and V2.0NS RELEASED *************

• Redesigned interface
  • Added Star Trek's phaser - works with touchscreen
  • Added Texas Massacre Chainsaw - works with touchscreen
  • Added support for WVGA HTC devices (HD, Diamond2)
  • Removed Slap in V2.0NS (No-Slap)

V2.0NS available here: http://hosted.filefront.com/pedritomm/

Edited by PedritoM

Guest Ghettohyphy408
*********** UPDATE V2.0 and V2.0NS RELEASED *************

• Redesigned interface
  • Added Star Trek's phaser - works with touchscreen
  • Added Texas Massacre Chainsaw - works with touchscreen
  • Added support for WVGA HTC devices (HD, Diamond2)
  • Removed Slap in V2.0NS (No-Slap)

V2.0NS available here: http://hosted.filefront.com/pedritomm/

Works great, may i suggest making it so that the screen doesn't auto tilt for the omnia. I forgot how, but someone was able to make the teeter game not switch screens when you rotate the screen. I just find it very annoying that i have to go into my phones setting and make the screen tilt manual so i can use your application. But love the application, very fun to use. <_<

Guest Rooster Misfit
Works great, may i suggest making it so that the screen doesn't auto tilt for the omnia. I forgot how, but someone was able to make the teeter game not switch screens when you rotate the screen. I just find it very annoying that i have to go into my phones setting and make the screen tilt manual so i can use your application. But love the application, very fun to use. <_<

i turned off the auto rotation, it annoyed the s*** out of me. constantly turning while playing various games, waking up in the middle of the night grabbing the phone to check the time or answer a text. i set it to rotate when i tap the camera button (auomaticly turns off in camera mode).

if you want to turn off auto rotate - settings/system/motion sensor - then click the manual circle.

Guest Ghettohyphy408
i turned off the auto rotation, it annoyed the s*** out of me. constantly turning while playing various games, waking up in the middle of the night grabbing the phone to check the time or answer a text. i set it to rotate when i tap the camera button (auomaticly turns off in camera mode).

if you want to turn off auto rotate - settings/system/motion sensor - then click the manual circle.

Thats what i did, how do you set the tap camera button to rotate the screen? Can youpm me if possible?

Thanks

Guest PedritoM
Thats what i did, how do you set the tap camera button to rotate the screen? Can youpm me if possible?

Thanks

Well anyway I'll look into it for the next update.

Guest Corwin9S

Great application... full of fun !

just a little question before I buy it: registered version will be also available if I flash my omnia i900 with another rom ?

Guest PedritoM
Great application... full of fun !

just a little question before I buy it: registered version will be also available if I flash my omnia i900 with another rom ?

Yes, the activation code will allways work on your device no matter how many times you flash it.