NEW! ShootMe! V2.6 and V2.6NS

Guest PedritoM

Guest Rooster Misfit
Thats what i did, how do you set the tap camera button to rotate the screen? Can youpm me if possible?

Thanks

settings/buttons - highlight "camera" (not camera hold) - then from the drop down menu where it says assign program, select "<rotate screen>"

Guest xxmadhatter

i want to have registered version but i dont know european currensies, and would you be able to give a new one for when the next version comes out?

Guest PedritoM
i want to have registered version but i dont know european currensies, and would you be able to give a new one for when the next version comes out?

You can make a donation of $4 if you want. The activation code will be valid for every version I make.

Guest Darthlord

Whats the point with the updates, you only make new things for donators ;/ I would donate but i dont have a international credit card and i think that more people have the same problem

Edited by Darthlord

Guest PedritoM
Whats the point with the updates, you only make new things for donators ;/ I would donate but i dont have a international credit card and i think that more people have the same problem

Well the redesign is free... and the conversion for WVGA.

Sorry but I can't help you with that... so, basically you're saying that you can't buy anything online.

Guest Dado...

making software cost time and moneys... donation is smallest what you can do to thank for this... if you dont have credit card, maybe have in your family or your friends....

Guest Rooster Misfit

your name is darth lord you have to have galactic credits!..... lol just kidding.. but you could alway set up a paypal account... that will transfer the currency and its real easy to set up

Guest Jagg

Ok, tried v2.0 because of

Added support for WVGA HTC devices (HD, Diamond2)

The startscreen looks perfect (all screen filled), but then this screen

post-473445-1243384000_thumb.jpg

looks different. At bottom there is again white place <_<

Guest PedritoM
Ok, tried v2.0 because of

The startscreen looks perfect (all screen filled), but then this screen

post-473445-1243384000_thumb.jpg

looks different. At bottom there is again white place <_<

I'll check it. It would be good to have another user with HTC HD testing it...

And what about the screens inside the weapon options? Are they ok?

Edited by PedritoM

Guest PedritoM
...here you have some screenshots how it looks on my HTC Touch HD / Blackstone

Ok, thanks, so as far as I can tell, only the menu screen is wrong. I'll check it and post an update.

Guest rungvang

Im kind of found some bugs on your game. First, the Shotgun sometimes is very hard to reload and shoot. I had to shake it like they do milkshake and only then I can reload the gun )) The lightsaber is having the same problem. Sometimes I swing it as hard as I can but it doesn't "hit" anything. And the boxer glove, I don't know if it intentionally was made like that or not, but after some hitting, the screen turn into red I and cant hit anymore, I have to go back to the menu and choose the glove again.

Oh, and the worst thing, it automatically turn off when the backlight is gone. No, I mean, backlight affects the game.

Guest PedritoM
Im kind of found some bugs on your game. First, the Shotgun sometimes is very hard to reload and shoot. I had to shake it like they do milkshake and only then I can reload the gun )) The lightsaber is having the same problem. Sometimes I swing it as hard as I can but it doesn't "hit" anything. And the boxer glove, I don't know if it intentionally was made like that or not, but after some hitting, the screen turn into red I and cant hit anymore, I have to go back to the menu and choose the glove again.

Oh, and the worst thing, it automatically turn off when the backlight is gone. No, I mean, backlight affects the game.

Looks like you have some problem with your phone... maybe you need a new ROM.

Guest borderal
I was wondering when would you show up! <_<

lol and for you next version you should make a sniper with scoped vision as an effect and umm.... lol maybe a knife or some sort of a hand weapon... B) some ideas :)

Edited by borderal

Guest Rooster Misfit
Looks like you have some problem with your phone... maybe you need a new ROM.

i get those problems every now and then