NEW! ShootMe! V2.6 and V2.6NS

Guest PedritoM

Guest borderal

<_< just saw you post a min ago lol, and you should add smoke effect after shooting the uzi or shotgun. and remember that sniper with zoom, it would be pretty cool

Edited by borderal

Guest PedritoM
:) just saw you post a min ago lol, and you should add smoke effect after shooting the uzi or shotgun. and remember that sniper with zoom, it would be pretty cool

I'll think about it. <_<

Guest PedritoM
check this out for ideas

Yeah, I had seen it... but I'm afraid I don't have the skills to do something like that... <_<

Guest borderal
Yeah, I had seen it... but I'm afraid I don't have the skills to do something like that... <_<

YOURS IS ALREADY BETTER!!!! lol id rather have urs than that, but i understand if the things i suggested are too hard i dont care...still my favorite app

Guest PedritoM
YOURS IS ALREADY BETTER!!!! lol id rather have urs than that, but i understand if the things i suggested are too hard i dont care...still my favorite app

When it comes to graphics and animation that one beats the crap out of my app... but I think mine beats it at the diversity of choice. <_<

Guest borderal
When it comes to graphics and animation that one beats the crap out of my app... but I think mine beats it at the diversity of choice. :)

ya B) <_< agreed

Guest borderal
When it comes to graphics and animation that one beats the crap out of my app... but I think mine beats it at the diversity of choice. <_<

Anyways graphics aren't what most users care about. When your showing your friends they hear it, not see it :) keep up the good work

Guest PedritoM
Anyways graphics aren't what most users care about. When your showing your friends they hear it, not see it <_< keep up the good work

Thanks! :)

Guest smashedpumpkins

I don't think it's working right on my phone. I installed the CC20 ROM and then Wozzer's Rom. When I play the game there's no real movement with the images. The shotgun I have to shake my phone for 20 seconds to get it to load. (No animation) Some more shaking and the screen turns red. Finally I get the new image of it shooting. But it'll only work once. Same with other weapons. The whip and light saber don't move at all.

Is there something I'm doing wrong? Thanks!

Guest PedritoM
I don't think it's working right on my phone. I installed the CC20 ROM and then Wozzer's Rom. When I play the game there's no real movement with the images. The shotgun I have to shake my phone for 20 seconds to get it to load. (No animation) Some more shaking and the screen turns red. Finally I get the new image of it shooting. But it'll only work once. Same with other weapons. The whip and light saber don't move at all.

Is there something I'm doing wrong? Thanks!

What phone do you have? Have you installed .NET CF 3.5?

Guest rungvang
Looks like you have some problem with your phone... maybe you need a new ROM.

I dont know, my Omnia is brand new, it has the latest Rom and CF 3.5 too. and the sensor is working great with other game like asphalt 4, bowling e.t.c. In your game, it works great with autogun, wimp. But the others, like I said, didnt work well

Guest PedritoM
I dont know, my Omnia is brand new, it has the latest Rom and CF 3.5 too. and the sensor is working great with other game like asphalt 4, bowling e.t.c. In your game, it works great with autogun, wimp. But the others, like I said, didnt work well

That's odd... really, I've tested it and can't reproduce your problems... it's working always...

I'm using a ROM with winmo 6.5... from Shokka9

Guest smashedpumpkins
What phone do you have? Have you installed .NET CF 3.5?

I have the omnia i910. And yep Wozzers rom comes with .net 3.5.

Guest smashedpumpkins
Could you try with another ROM?

Eh it took me forever to get this Rom setup with all my stuff. I don't want to flash it again ha.

Guest PedritoM
Eh it took me forever to get this Rom setup with all my stuff. I don't want to flash it again ha.

Well... I really don't know what more to tell you... try uninstalling .NET CF 3.5 and reinstalling it... I don't know. The app is working in so many phones so I guess it's not the app's problem...

Guest PedritoM
hmm having some issues with the weapons.. sometimes it just hang there on qbus lastest 6.5wm Q1Normal.

What phone do you have?

Guest PedritoM
wm6.5 roms not officials releases and possible problems is expected

Yeah... could be... although mine is a 6.5 rom so.... <_<

Guest the v

works ok but when I'm using the light sable i get error message and i loose my top bar with the start menu I'm running original verizon rom with spb mobile shell 3.01 and net compact framework 3.5 phone I910