NEW! ShootMe! V2.6 and V2.6NS

Guest PedritoM

Guest mashimus
lol and for you next version you should make a sniper with scoped vision as an effect and umm.... lol maybe a knife or some sort of a hand weapon... B) some ideas :)

yeah .. one that uses the camera.. and when you shoot it takes a picture of your victim... haha

<_<

Guest PedritoM

*********** UPDATE V2.1 and V2.1NS RELEASED *************

• Fixed bug on the g-sensor that was causing the application to crash.
  • Fixed menu screen on WVGA resolution

Edited by PedritoM

Guest PedritoM
works ok but when I'm using the light sable i get error message and i loose my top bar with the start menu I'm running original verizon rom with spb mobile shell 3.01 and net compact framework 3.5 phone I910

Ok, the new update should fix that.

Guest PedritoM
I don't think it's working right on my phone. I installed the CC20 ROM and then Wozzer's Rom. When I play the game there's no real movement with the images. The shotgun I have to shake my phone for 20 seconds to get it to load. (No animation) Some more shaking and the screen turns red. Finally I get the new image of it shooting. But it'll only work once. Same with other weapons. The whip and light saber don't move at all.

Is there something I'm doing wrong? Thanks!

Could you please test with version 2.1? I think I found the problem.

Guest lhahehal

just tested v2.1 on my omnia qbus 6.5 Q1 Normal.. Not hangs so far.. everything is alot smoother and faster.

thanks for the hardwork. <_<

Guest PedritoM
just tested v2.1 on my omnia qbus 6.5 Q1 Normal.. Not hangs so far.. everything is alot smoother and faster.

thanks for the hardwork. <_<

Ok, that's good news! :)

Guest Rooster Misfit

im running the original i910 rom and it works perfect.... i dont have a paid version but what i can access does work

Guest Rooster Misfit

another question.... now yu said the code will work no matter how many times you flash your phone... well what about if i get a replacement phone or something, do you keep records of who has paid?

Guest PedritoM
another question.... now yu said the code will work no matter how many times you flash your phone... well what about if i get a replacement phone or something, do you keep records of who has paid?

I keep records, but in that case you would have to donate again for another code because the code is hardware dependent.

Guest Rooster Misfit
I keep records, but in that case you would have to donate again for another code because the code is hardware dependent.

well if you keep records why would i have to pay again? you would be able to see that i already paid.

Guest PedritoM
well if you keep records why would i have to pay again? you would be able to see that i already paid.

Because the key is per device.

Guest PedritoM
Everything works perfect, but u should rework the Butt spank sound... not what i was expecting

Yes, I'm aware of that. But I can't seem to find good sounds...

Guest lhahehal

i notice i bug not sure if others has it.. after my friends played and close the app.. the ? & X bars stays there and wont go away..

Guest Draconius
Yes, I'm aware of that. But I can't seem to find good sounds...

Look into the PS3 sweet ass theme. I don't know how easy it is to rip the sounds out butt they are pretty "EROTIC"

Guest Rooster Misfit
Because the key is per device.

yes i know that it is per device but if i come to you saying my omnia broke and i had to get a new one, why would you make me pay again? you can see that i already paid. im really rough on my phones and i usually go threw atleast 3 every 2 years (thank god for insurance).

Guest PedritoM
yes i know that it is per device but if i come to you saying my omnia broke and i had to get a new one, why would you make me pay again? you can see that i already paid. im really rough on my phones and i usually go threw atleast 3 every 2 years (thank god for insurance).

Sorry man, but I have no other way of doing this... for all I know you could be giving away activation codes and saying you broke your phone... I'm not saying you would do this, but I have no way of telling one situation from the other.

Guest borderal

Don't complain its only $5.00. If I were you i would be more worried about paying for your 3 broken phones in a year.

Guest Rooster Misfit
Don't complain its only $5.00. If I were you i would be more worried about paying for your 3 broken phones in a year.

i dont pay for broken phones... thats what the insurance is for... you get them for free... well you have to pay for insurance but thats only 6 bucks a month so that comes out to 72$ a year which i paid 100 for the phone initially with the contract. so 72 a year for 2 years is 144... 144$ for 3 replacement phones sounds pretty good considering if i didnt have insurance on it i would have to pay 170$ for a new pone since i already got one at a discount for getting the contract...

so to respond to your post, yes im worried about the 5$ app cause it would end up costing me 20$ in the long run (this phone and 3 replacement phones)

dont get me wrong. i like the app allot but its just not worth paying for if i cant be guaranteed the app again if i need to get a new phone.