NEW! ShootMe! V2.6 and V2.6NS

Guest PedritoM

Guest PedritoM
hi pedritio when will u be making LoveMe compatible for the omnia plz.

Really don't understand your question, because I have an Omnia and my apps are all developed first for the Omnia...

Guest Ghettohyphy408
Really don't understand your question, because I have an Omnia and my apps are all developed first for the Omnia...

Any chance for an auto lock for the screen rotation on the omnia, always bugs up when it auto rotates, and its a pain to disable and rein able every time i use and exit the app.

Guest Sading
Well, I really don't know... try uninstalling everything and reinstalling from scratch. :D

I've uninstalled and reinstalled, but it still wont work.

Could you post how to uninstall and then reinstall, in case i've done something wrong... ;)

Nice app ! Not yet tested cause have a single question before: does anybody tested it on the HTC Diamond 2 ? Does it work fine ?

Other informations : how goes the LightSaber (sounds when fight / light on / light off) ?

How many weapons work in the "free" demo ?

Thanks for your replies ! :D

Edited by Tane

Guest borderal
Nice app ! Not yet tested cause have a single question before: does anybody tested it on the HTC Diamond 2 ? Does it work fine ?

Other informations : how goes the LightSaber (sounds when fight / light on / light off) ?

How many weapons work in the "free" demo ?

Thanks for your replies ! :D

why don't you try yourself??

why don't you try yourself??

Because I haven't received my Diamond 2 yet (I haven't the G-sensor onto my HTC Polaris) :D

During this very long wait, I'm searching for more informations... giving me more "envie" ;)

Guest PedritoM
Because I haven't received my Diamond 2 yet (I haven't the G-sensor onto my HTC Polaris) ;)

During this very long wait, I'm searching for more informations... giving me more "envie" :D

Well, I have reports from people who have a Diamond2 and they say it works fine. But hey, no need to rush! When you receive it you can test it. :D

Well, I have reports from people who have a Diamond2 and they say it works fine. But hey, no need to rush! When you receive it you can test it. :D

Thanks for your response Pedrito. You get the picture... I'm in rush! ;)

With your free (trial) version, do we have all the weapons available (during a limited time or something else) ?

Guest Rooster Misfit
Thanks for your response Pedrito. You get the picture... I'm in rush! :D

With your free (trial) version, do we have all the weapons available (during a limited time or something else) ?

the top half is free and the bottom half is pay and the multiplayer is also pay

the top half is free and the bottom half is pay and the multiplayer is also pay

Thanks for your precise response! Diamond 2 delivered, this morning... donation will follow (I don't have seen any minimum expected, is that "as we feel" or did I missed something ?) :D

Edited by Tane

Guest Eschelon
What is the 2.5NS version? non-sex?

-AkWingnut

More or less. It doesn't have the "spankable heiny". The NS stands for "no-slap"

Edited by Eschelon