NEW! ShootMe! V2.6 and V2.6NS

Guest PedritoM

Guest Lost-in-omniA

Yes.. it did that but nothing change?.... Some settings???

It works with the accelerometer. You have to shake your phone. ;)

Guest Rikugun

Hmm I can't seem to get this to work on my HTC Touch Pro2, it crashes before it even starts. Any thoughts on that?

EDIT: Got it to work anyways! Great app, donated right away:

14e370-3a483s

matt****@vanderv***.nu (a little obscuring for privacy reasons)

Edited by Rikugun

Guest WhizDaKid
Thank you! ;)

Activation sent!

MOD EDIT: You should be ashamed for yourself posting crack guidance on author's post on how to crack his application!!

Next time ban.

Hi Pedrito,

A little bit off-topic (maybe) but do you know which reg.keys I have to delete/edit to avoid the G-sensor/landscape mode? I install a CAB that allow many apps to automatic go to landscape mode, and so goes ShootMe now (but the images and menu don't fit in landscape). Then I'd like to remove only the keys that allow ShootMe to rotate.

The mains keys are in [HKCU/software/htc/htcsensor/Gsensor/ModuleName & /WhiteList

I tried to find the correct keys, without any success... ;)

Thanks for your help and the updates of your app!

Guest PedritoM
Hi Pedrito,

A little bit off-topic (maybe) but do you know which reg.keys I have to delete/edit to avoid the G-sensor/landscape mode? I install a CAB that allow many apps to automatic go to landscape mode, and so goes ShootMe now (but the images and menu don't fit in landscape). Then I'd like to remove only the keys that allow ShootMe to rotate.

The mains keys are in [HKCU/software/htc/htcsensor/Gsensor/ModuleName & /WhiteList

I tried to find the correct keys, without any success... ;)

Thanks for your help and the updates of your app!

Well, I really don't know... but that's a problem that I've got on my list to solve. Maybe for the next version it won't allow the screen to rotate. But I must confess that I've got my efforts on making the online duel work.

Well, I really don't know... but that's a problem that I've got on my list to solve. Maybe for the next version it won't allow the screen to rotate. But I must confess that I've got my efforts on making the online duel work.

Understood. Really nice to know what you are going to improve :D

Just another small question: for this release 2.6, you say "Redesign menu"... but I don't see any changes. Am I missing something? ;)

Guest PedritoM
Understood. Really nice to know what you are going to improve :)

Just another small question: for this release 2.6, you say "Redesign menu"... but I don't see any changes. Am I missing something? ;)

No, you're not... guess it slipped me when I did the cut and paste. There was no redesign to the menu. :D

No, you're not... guess it slipped me when I did the cut and paste. There was no redesign to the menu. ;)

Thanks, you just save me a visit to my ophtalmologist (or worse to my :D

Because we (french fans) are following your fun game and updates on the www.atcualitemobile.com/forum, do you mind if I post this rectification there?

Guest AkWngnut
Thanks, you just save me a visit to my ophtalmologist (or worse to my ;)

Because we (french fans) are following your fun game and updates on the www.atcualitemobile.com/forum, do you mind if I post this rectification there?

Tana did you type in that address right? www.atcualitemobile.com/forum I am trying to access it and its not working thanks

AkWingnut

Guest PedritoM
Thanks, you just save me a visit to my ophtalmologist (or worse to my ;)

No problem, thanks!

Guest wingnut_2u

PedritoM

Here is a suggestion for new weapons that I have not seen.

a cross bow or arrow that has a thud with the arrow thud and twang after it hits.

or a non weapon like a ping pong ball when it gets hit back and forth a few times and randomly falls to the ground.

This is one of the best apps I have found in a long time. Very original. Love it and keep up the good work.

will try to donate soon cash is very tight even .50 sadly enough.

Guest PedritoM
PedritoM

Here is a suggestion for new weapons that I have not seen.

a cross bow or arrow that has a thud with the arrow thud and twang after it hits.

or a non weapon like a ping pong ball when it gets hit back and forth a few times and randomly falls to the ground.

This is one of the best apps I have found in a long time. Very original. Love it and keep up the good work.

will try to donate soon cash is very tight even .50 sadly enough.

That's a good suggestion. Thanks! ;)

I'm not sure when or if I'll include them in the app though...

Guest PedritoM

Guys, don't forget to sign-up at www.shootme.mobi

Also, I would like to know what you think of the activation being made online. You wouldn't have to type any key, you just would need to go online with your phone and click activate.

Share your thoughts. thanks!

Guest PedritoM
Guys, don't forget to sign-up at www.shootme.mobi

Also, I would like to know what you think of the activation being made online. You wouldn't have to type any key, you just would need to go online with your phone and click activate.

Share your thoughts. thanks!

No thoughts? :)

Guest Darthlord

Some suggestions of things to add:

Bazooka

Sword, knife or something like that

Grenade

Paintball gun

Edited by Darthlord

Guest keagan69

hey, ive got my paypal account and i want the full version like the chainsaw and the slap, how to do i pay you so they will be unlocked?