NEW! ShootMe! V2.6 and V2.6NS

Guest PedritoM

Guest qbus
Hopefully sunday or monday. :D

Hi! I've got a feature request :lol:

Ability to define if the user is right or left handed :lol:. If left handed the weapon (shotgun/uzi) would be rotated by 180 degrees...

I'm left handed and now I'm shooting upside down :(.

Guest PedritoM
Hi! I've got a feature request :lol:

Ability to define if the user is right or left handed :lol: . If left handed the weapon (shotgun/uzi) would be rotated by 180 degrees...

I'm left handed and now I'm shooting upside down :( .

:D

I did it on the glove, but I guess it makes sense for the others too.can't promise it will be for the next release, but I'll do it.

Guest PedritoM
Hi,

What about making iBoobs :D

Well... I don't Know enough to do something like that right now, but maybe in the future. I have another idea, but it's more hardcore! Maybe you'll get some news about it next week.

Guest Rooster Misfit
Hi,

What about making iBoobs :D

this one is better cause you can make ANY photo jiggly.. there is no way better to piss off your best friendthan taking a picture of his mom that is such a milf and then using the app to make her boobs jiggle.... or his hot sister.... man that app would be so much fun

Guest Th3rmal

Thanks for the new release :D

BIG PROBLEM THOUGH: When you go into Uzi, and you fire, it actually doesnt stop firing. Even when you quit the program. The only way to make it stop (the sound keeps going on) is to reset the phone.

Please fix it :lol:

Thanks again

Guest PedritoM
Thanks for the new release :lol:

BIG PROBLEM THOUGH: When you go into Uzi, and you fire, it actually doesnt stop firing. Even when you quit the program. The only way to make it stop (the sound keeps going on) is to reset the phone.

Please fix it :lol:

Thanks again

Ok! I'll fix it today. Thanks.  :D

Guest PedritoM
Is it possible that u add motion to the weapons, let's say lightsaber would look more cool if it was moving ^^

Goes to the request list.  :D

Guest AkWngnut

PedritoM, could you provide links to the two items you said you need to install first? I too installed your program and cant wait to try it out. Mine loads then stops. Thanks for your hard work.

-AkWingnut

I dont know what i am doing wrong, I installed Samsung Windows Mobile SDK 1.0 for this system. I tried to do the Net Framework 3.5 but while it installs for some reason it gets an error. Any help please? Thanks

Ok got it up and running, two things the lightsaber and the boxing gloves crash on me. If that helps, did you want me to save the details on it when it does to help you out?

Edited by AkWngnut

Guest PedritoM
PedritoM, could you provide links to the two items you said you need to install first? I too installed your program and cant wait to try it out. Mine loads then stops. Thanks for your hard work.

-AkWingnut

I dont know what i am doing wrong, I installed Samsung Windows Mobile SDK 1.0 for this system. I tried to do the Net Framework 3.5 but while it installs for some reason it gets an error. Any help please? Thanks

Ok got it up and running, two things the lightsaber and the boxing gloves crash on me. If that helps, did you want me to save the details on it when it does to help you out?

Yes please. But it's strange that noone else reported that problem. Maybe you could try to uninstall evrything and start from scratch?

Guest qbus
Yes please. But it's strange that noone else reported that problem. Maybe you could try to uninstall evrything and start from scratch?

Screenshot of error I receive all the time:

post-445229-1242158970_thumb.jpg

Edited by qbus

Guest AkWngnut

Hey PedritoM could you post that link to that other app you make while waiting for your beta testers to reply. I got this guy at work with an iphone and the app a naked girl i thought i would take the one you made and ask him if he needed it for his naked girl...... Thought it would be funny as hell. Hey thanks for the great work, so to donate what would i get? do i make it for goods and services? Thanks again

-AkWingnut