TITANIUM config wm6.5

Guest rendeiro2005

Guest rendeiro2005
Hi rendeiro2005,

sorry what'is extensibilityXML? and where i found it?

through registry: HKLM-Software-Microsoft-CHome

here you have a StringValue called ExtensibilityXML (PluginsOrder) look at that file you had something wrong with it

you should have somethig like this (<Plugins Order="CAnalogClock;ATFavePeople;CHome;Links;CLinks;;TitaniumWeather;programs;CMyP

otos;CMusic;Opera" CPRFileName="Titanium" DisplayStyle="Titanium" />)

without anything twice

Guest thef0x1977
through registry: HKLM-Software-Microsoft-CHome

here you have a StringValue called ExtensibilityXML (PluginsOrder) look at that file you had something wrong with it

you should have somethig like this (<Plugins Order="CAnalogClock;ATFavePeople;CHome;Links;CLinks;;TitaniumWeather;programs;CMyP

otos;CMusic;Opera" CPRFileName="Titanium" DisplayStyle="Titanium" />)

without anything twice

Hi rendeiro2005,

my key is:

<Plugins Order="Microsoft Office ;Microsoft Office ;CClock;CHome;CLinks;programs;ATFavePeople;TitaniumWeather;Opera;CHomeFavs;CAppo

ntments;CMusic;CMyPhotos" CPRFileName="Titanium" DisplayStyle="Titanium" />

I think the problem is the blank space, if i write MicrosoftOffice for me work, what do you think?

Thx for patience. :D

Guest rendeiro2005
Hi rendeiro2005,

my key is:

<Plugins Order="Microsoft Office ;Microsoft Office ;CClock;CHome;CLinks;programs;ATFavePeople;TitaniumWeather;Opera;CHomeFavs;CAppo

I think the problem is the blank space, if i write MicrosoftOffice for me work, what do you think?

Thx for patience. :D

yap. spaces is one problem. the other you have two MOffice. delete one of them.

put somethig like this:<Plugins Order="Microsoft Office;CClock;CHome;CLinks;programs;ATFavePeople;TitaniumWeather;Opera;CHomeFavs

CAppo

Guest Simon1973

Hi Guys..

I've noticed in the Sector 6.5ROM thread some people have the 'Phone' soft key set to 'Lock Phone'.. is this something thats done with CHome?, or is it a Reg Hack that I'd love to know about?!?!...

It'd make much more sense as the Omnia has a dedicated Phone button so the Soft one isn't needed, and having a 'Lock' button easy to hand wound be very useful!

Sim :D

Guest thef0x1977
yap. spaces is one problem. the other you have two MOffice. delete one of them.

put somethig like this:<Plugins Order="Microsoft Office;CClock;CHome;CLinks;programs;ATFavePeople;TitaniumWeather;Opera;CHomeFavs

CAppo

Thx so much rendeiro2005, is working now!! :D

But i think it's got a fix bug in CHome Editor...is better!!

Guest rendeiro2005
Hi Guys..

I've noticed in the Sector 6.5ROM thread some people have the 'Phone' soft key set to 'Lock Phone'.. is this something thats done with CHome?, or is it a Reg Hack that I'd love to know about?!?!...

It'd make much more sense as the Omnia has a dedicated Phone button so the Soft one isn't needed, and having a 'Lock' button easy to hand wound be very useful!

open CHome-Manual Edit Item Values. on the right box choose SK1TEXT (put watherver you want) then choose SK1URL and put the path to the program you want

this is for the left softkey. to change the right one see video on post 1

Guest Simon1973
open CHome-Manual Edit Item Values. on the right box choose SK1TEXT (put watherver you want) then choose SK1URL and put the path to the program you want

this is for the left softkey. to change the right one see video on post 1

Cheers Dood...

But do you or anyone know where to point the SK1URL to make the button 'Lock' the phone the same as it does on the Programs Screen??..

Cheers

Guest andylyf
Hi Guys..

you mean like this? :lol:

Screen03.jpg

this can be edited via registry. I set the left softkey to lock phone (s2u2) and right softkey of analogclock to set alarm (G-Alarm) cause i do not have the comm manager installed....

Guest rendeiro2005
Cheers Dood...

But do you or anyone know where to point the SK1URL to make the button 'Lock' the phone the same as it does on the Programs Screen??..

Cheers

Sim :lol:

nop :lol:

i don`t know about that command :D

the only way for you to do that is going to \windows folder see all exe commands and try one by one untill you figure it witch is the command

Guest Simon1973
nop :(

i don`t know about that command :D

the only way for you to do that is going to \windows folder see all exe commands and try one by one untill you figure it witch is the command

Started doing that... then chickened out just in case I FUBAR'd my Omnia :D

I've trolled through the Regestry and can't find it anywhere!.. :lol:

Plllleeeeaaaassseeee... Someone must know?? :lol:

Guest rendeiro2005

is it just me or with the last CAnalogClock it`s impossible to add/create new Panel and/or Pages through CHome?!?!?! :D :lol: :lol:

Guest andylyf
is it just me or with the last CAnalogClock it`s impossible to add/create new Panel and/or Pages through CHome?!?!?! :D :lol: :lol:

if u read rpeirara's thread in xda forum, the .cpr file is made readonly therefore u canot create new panel or pages.

However, that is fixed in ver 1.6 of the bliss theme.

That is why i ask if anyone got another link to download the updated version. :( :D

Guest rendeiro2005
if u read rpeirara's thread in xda forum, the .cpr file is made readonly therefore u canot create new panel or pages.

However, that is fixed in ver 1.6 of the bliss theme.

That is why i ask if anyone got another link to download the updated version. :lol: :lol:

no. that is not true. i`ve got 1.6 installed and still not working :D

Guest andylyf
no. that is not true. i`ve got 1.6 installed and still not working :D

can you attached the 1.6 file?

i canot dload from the 2 sites as posted in xda forum... :lol: :lol:

Guest Echew

Anyone know how to enable the Settings panel? I've tried to enable it in CHrome editor and through the registry. I'm trying to get to the Profiles panel... Suggestions please?

Guest rendeiro2005
Anyone know how to enable the Settings panel? I've tried to enable it in CHrome editor and through the registry. I'm trying to get to the Profiles panel... Suggestions please?

settings?! witch settings? wifi, bluetooth and so on?

if so, take it CComm_V0.22.cab

Guest Echew
settings?! witch settings? wifi, bluetooth and so on?

if so, take it CComm_V0.22.cab

No, in the CHrome Config, it shows a Settings panel and there are some sub panels, one of which says Profiles (which is what I want to get to). I've seen a Settings panel in some screen shots floating around...

Guest rendeiro2005
No, in the CHrome Config, it shows a Settings panel and there are some sub panels, one of which says Profiles (which is what I want to get to). I've seen a Settings panel in some screen shots floating around...

nop :lol: . that wont work at all :D

that`s a panel created by showaco as twitter, office, etc.

those settings only work with htc i`ve install a cab file to see if it works but still don`t :lol:

Guest Echew
nop :lol: . that wont work at all :D

that`s a panel created by showaco as twitter, office, etc.

those settings only work with htc i`ve install a cab file to see if it works but still don`t :lol:

I had though that WM6.5 was going to support profiles like the Smartphones do...

Guest rendeiro2005
I had though that WM6.5 was going to support profiles like the Smartphones do...

that`s not the point. when showaco make those panels it`s just for us dont take to long to creat them, but first you need to install those same programs on your PPC just like on normal PC. the drivers are there but you need allways to install a printer :D don`t you?

if you want something like twitter, facebook,etc. you need ALLWAYS to install them. after installation those panels on CHome began to work :lol:

Guest Echew
that`s not the point. when showaco make those panels it`s just for us dont take to long to creat them, but first you need to install those same programs on your PPC just like on normal PC. the drivers are there but you need allways to install a printer :D don`t you?

if you want something like twitter, facebook,etc. you need ALLWAYS to install them. after installation those panels on CHome began to work :lol:

I know what you are saying, but it seems to me that the Settings panel seem to be integrated into WM... Here's what I mean...

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\CHome\Settings]

"ICONPATHS"="2301;2301;2301"

"LocName"="Settings"

"Pages"="Profile;Wireless;Ringtone;Background;Tasks"

"GUID"="{1DE8DD6B-D74D-4d2e-A8C3-72439F2B8402}"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\CHome\Settings\Profile]

"PICTURES"="2303;2304"

"ACTIONURL"=":MSProfiles"

"SK2URL"=":MSSettings"

"PLUGINICONNAME"="CHomeGeneric_Settings_PluginIcon.png"

"GUID"="{D51A48AA-1F22-4aee-A4D1-B215C504550D}"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\CHome\Settings\Profile409]

"TITLETEXT"="Settings"

"TEXT1"="Profile"

"SK2TEXT"="All Settings"

For example the Profile panel is calling MSProfiles (which to me says that its looking for something MS wrote). I know what you are saying about the Facebook and Twitter stuff, but this is something that looks to be a bit simpler than adding a program and having CHrome point to it.

Another example that I can't get to show up, and I know is MS written is the WelcomeCenter... I think if we can get it to show up, then the settings panel can be enabled the same way as it appears to be in the registry the same way as settings.

Guest rendeiro2005
I know what you are saying, but it seems to me that the Settings panel seem to be integrated into WM... Here's what I mean...

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\CHome\Settings]

"ICONPATHS"="2301;2301;2301"

"LocName"="Settings"

"Pages"="Profile;Wireless;Ringtone;Background;Tasks"

"GUID"="{1DE8DD6B-D74D-4d2e-A8C3-72439F2B8402}"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\CHome\Settings\Profile]

"PICTURES"="2303;2304"

"ACTIONURL"=":MSProfiles"

"SK2URL"=":MSSettings"

"PLUGINICONNAME"="CHomeGeneric_Settings_PluginIcon.png"

"GUID"="{D51A48AA-1F22-4aee-A4D1-B215C504550D}"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\CHome\Settings\Profile409]

"TITLETEXT"="Settings"

"TEXT1"="Profile"

"SK2TEXT"="All Settings"

For example the Profile panel is calling MSProfiles (which to me says that its looking for something MS wrote). I know what you are saying about the Facebook and Twitter stuff, but this is something that looks to be a bit simpler than adding a program and having CHrome point to it.

Another example that I can't get to show up, and I know is MS written is the WelcomeCenter... I think if we can get it to show up, then the settings panel can be enabled the same way as it appears to be in the registry the same way as settings.

ok. seems to me that you have installed CAnalogClock. don`t you? if that`s true, i hate to informe you that CAnalogClock & CHome get conflict one with each other. this happens because when you install the clock he "take" some profiles.

the only way i can get to put something simmilar with settings is this CComm_V0.22.cab