TITANIUM config wm6.5

Guest rendeiro2005

Guest rendeiro2005
Ok done, but where do i get the .png files i need? what i'm planning to do is just search for .png in the device memory and then copy those files to the new my documents folder i created but i'm sure i'm gonna end up copying a lot a useless png files too, is this the way to go?

man.... :) B)

google?!! <_<  

this is one of many good things you can do with chome, you can configure exactlyas you want. symply search the net for a png file for a program you want to put on titanium and save on my documents.

Now,  useless?! ok, don`t configure chome :D that way you wont get useless files.

who talked about searching for png files on device?! i never said that!

Guest syrguy1969

I was wondering if any of the notification pages (the all-in-ones) posted here would work without the bliss theme. I am looking for one that would work on my stock Titanium.

I started out trying to accomplish what I thought would be an easy tweak, but I am having no luck on it at all. I am trying to get the text page to open PocketCM when a new text is showing or to write one. I just read through this thread, and the only thing I can find that would stop this is one post saying cHome is not meant for the 'native' pages. So now I guess my question is two-fold:

1- I changed the ActionURL and SK2URL to: \Program Files\PocketCM\PocketCM.exe and the SK1 text to PocketCM as well, but no changes are shown after I save them in cHome and restart Titanium. Is there any way of doing this in cHome, or do I need to do in in the 'cpr' files? (if I need to use the cpr files, how and where are they please)

2- If it is not possible to alter the stock text page, is it possible to create a new one with the functionality of new text notifications + previews like the stock text page?

Thanks for any and all info on this!!!

Guest rendeiro2005
I was wondering if any of the notification pages (the all-in-ones) posted here would work without the bliss theme. I am looking for one that would work on my stock Titanium.

I started out trying to accomplish what I thought would be an easy tweak, but I am having no luck on it at all. I am trying to get the text page to open PocketCM when a new text is showing or to write one. I just read through this thread, and the only thing I can find that would stop this is one post saying cHome is not meant for the 'native' pages. So now I guess my question is two-fold:

1- I changed the ActionURL and SK2URL to: \Program Files\PocketCM\PocketCM.exe and the SK1 text to PocketCM as well, but no changes are shown after I save them in cHome and restart Titanium. Is there any way of doing this in cHome, or do I need to do in in the 'cpr' files? (if I need to use the cpr files, how and where are they please)

2- If it is not possible to alter the stock text page, is it possible to create a new one with the functionality of new text notifications + previews like the stock text page?

Thanks for any and all info on this!!!

before start trying to help you i need to know something.

1. do you want to configure the left and the right bottom soft keys? i don`t understud exactly what you want B) . if so yes, this is possible, but awswer me before i start the explanation :) (it`s a little bit longuer)

2. here you want to configure a new panel/page so that this will notify you for something? ìf so, i don`t think this is possible (i`m not sure, maybe sector know?!) <_<

Guest syrguy1969
before start trying to help you i need to know something.

1. do you want to configure the left and the right bottom soft keys? i don`t understud exactly what you want B) . if so yes, this is possible, but awswer me before i start the explanation :) (it`s a little bit longuer)

2. here you want to configure a new panel/page so that this will notify you for something? ìf so, i don`t think this is possible (i`m not sure, maybe sector know?!) <_<

I would love to be able to just press the panel and have it open PocketCM, but I would be happy (OK...thrilled) at this point to have the softkeys open PocketCM. Currently the left soft key says contacts and the right one says compose. I am trying to get it so the panel shows a new text with the preview (like it does now) and when I press on the preview it will go to PocketCM (currently it goes to the message in WM stock SMS), but if that is not possible, to make the right softkey say PocketCM and go to it when pressed would be great.

I looked in the registry, and it looks like the changes I made are there, but it just isn't doing it!!

Thanks for taking the time to reply, I guess we will see what happens!! :-)

Guest Omnia-Winker

Hey I am using the WM7 efect on bliss theme

and its really slow, and leaves ghosting of text. is this correct? I can see the graphics are very rich and wondered if it was just the omnia not coping...

hit me back please just to let me know its not just my device...

W

Guest gianton

@ rendeiro2005

Have you changed the default blue color of the active panel, to grey? Care to share how m8?

Mine (default)

post-479752-1243279248_thumb.jpg

Yours (grey?)

post-479752-1243279279_thumb.png

Guest RoSoMaK

Hi rendeiro2005 B)

I'm install CAnalogClock version 5.2 from xda :D , and I have one questions how much edit two cpr and "lanskape" Bliss for tour first post :)

post-422946-1243204128_thumb.png

This big beam is cool effect , I liked <_<

My cpr effect is slender :P

screen02h.png

Guest rendeiro2005
Hey I am using the WM7 efect on bliss theme

and its really slow, and leaves ghosting of text. is this correct? I can see the graphics are very rich and wondered if it was just the omnia not coping...

hit me back please just to let me know its not just my device...

W

cpr file updated on 1º post

Guest rendeiro2005
@ rendeiro2005

Have you changed the default blue color of the active panel, to grey? Care to share how m8?

Mine (default)

post-479752-1243279248_thumb.jpg

Yours (grey?)

post-479752-1243279279_thumb.png

i didn`t change to grey. i think it`s because of the red wallpeper. also i`ve changed the opacity to 0.3 (i think) on cpr file.

look at the begining for <Image ID="Image Default".................Opacity="?.?"

Guest rendeiro2005
Hi rendeiro2005 :P

I'm install CAnalogClock version 5.2 from xda :D , and I have one questions how much edit two cpr and "lanskape" Bliss for tour first post B)

This big beam is cool effect , I liked :)

My cpr effect is slender :D

sorry but i don`t understand what you mean <_<

try to put it on other words so that i can help you :D

Guest gianton
i didn`t change to grey. i think it`s because of the red wallpeper. also i`ve changed the opacity to 0.3 (i think) on cpr file.

look at the begining for <Image ID="Image Default".................Opacity="?.?"

rpereira @ XDA Dev made a bronzeres.dll with dark grey panel, after my request.

post-479752-1243318393_thumb.png

Edited by gianton

Guest rendeiro2005
rpereira @ XDA Dev made a bronzeres.dll with dark grey panel, after my request.

post-479752-1243318393_thumb.png

you`re a luky guy <_<

that`s a dll file right? why wont you share with us?! :)

Edited by rendeiro2005

Guest rendeiro2005
Hi Rendeiro

I'm yesterday was inserted and my english is bad

<_<

I want center Clock on cpr

edited CPR but not out

ok, now i understand you :D

unfortunately that`s not possible with CAnalogClock B) you can only do that with normal clock.

maybe rpereira will chage that on the next version, who knows? :)

Guest gianton
you`re a luky guy <_<

that`s a dll file right? why wont you share with us?! :)

Credit goes to rpereira @ xda-dev.

Here it is, disable titanium before copying this file to \windows and replace existing bronzeres.dll with this one. then re-enable titanium (Windows Default)

bronzeres.zip

Edited by gianton

Guest forelli
so far not found a way to do it through the panel. You can configure the bottom tab by HKLM-Software-Microsoft-Chome-CClock

Here in SK2URL put the path to the G-Alarm, for example: \ windows \ Stat Menu \ Programs \ g-alarm.ink

Now each time you press the bottom right corner opens up the G-Alarm

Hey rendeiro, or anyone, do you know the pass for the Phone application (I mean the dialler stuff) coz i'd like to assign it to a soft key, SK1, but for the life of me, i can't get to find this damn path. Any idea very welcome!

Thanks in forehand

forelli

Guest rendeiro2005
Hey rendeiro, or anyone, do you know the pass for the Phone application (I mean the dialler stuff) coz i'd like to assign it to a soft key, SK1, but for the life of me, i can't get to find this damn path. Any idea very welcome!

Thanks in forehand

forelli

go through registry on HKLM-Software-Microsoft-CHome. Here you`ll find the sting value "SK1URL" change the path to wharever you want. this should do <_< .

post-422946-1243438544_thumb.pngpost-422946-1243438549_thumb.png

post-422946-1243438672_thumb.pngpost-422946-1243438676_thumb.png

Edited by rendeiro2005

Guest Jeanne8fr
Thanks for the help.

I have done that yesterday. It doesn't work. It took me a while to realize that there is a complete backup of the WelcomeCenter key under HKLM/Security which refreshes the one under HKLM/Software. I nearly lost my mind on that one until I figured it out.

It looks like Microsoft uses that WelcomeCenter page for first user configurations. There must be a flag somewhere that tells it when the configuration has been done.

Any case, you add the icon under PICTURES in both keys, or in the 'security' one only and do a soft/reset. It still doesn't show the icon. I tried to put a new key 'icon' as well. No luck.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllppppppppp.

J

I will reply to my own post :-)

The icon path and name is indeed in 'PICTURES" in the registry but the cpr file has to be modified. Replace the Image ID="Icon" for 'Image 1'

<!-- Large picture in upper right -->

<Image ID="Image 1" Left="188" Top="-13" Width="43" Height="57" />

Each page then shows the icon for the program. Assuming you have put the correct path in PICTURES.

Jeannette

Guest forelli
go through registry on HKLM-Software-Microsoft-CHome. Here you`ll find the sting value "SK1URL" change the path to wharever you want. this should do <_< .

Thanks for your fast reply rendeiro, I managed, thanks to your explanations and video, to change SK2, but I don't know where is the Phone.exe in the Omnia, therefore I can't put the path in Chome Editor nor in the registry. Sorry for the noob question.

forelli