TITANIUM config wm6.5

Guest rendeiro2005

Guest Tonza

Is it possible to manually change/add icons for panels? I just tried installing your theme but still some icons are missing. I have them on my computer but can't get them to work...

post-454950-1244585794_thumb.jpg

I got the opera logo changed but those other are more difficult since their images are only some numbers, not paths.

And then another thing: is it possible to change the color and effects of the date text on top of the screen (now orange text with white shadow doesn't get too much attention)

Guest rendeiro2005
Is it possible to manually change/add icons for panels? I just tried installing your theme but still some icons are missing. I have them on my computer but can't get them to work...

post-454950-1244585794_thumb.jpg

I got the opera logo changed but those other are more difficult since their images are only some numbers, not paths.

And then another thing: is it possible to change the color and effects of the date text on top of the screen (now orange text with white shadow doesn't get too much attention)

to see icons on the left you must install a theme first. see Post #195 and pic one.

about the colors of text you must open your Titanium_240x400.cpr file on \windows and change this values.

<!-- CAnalogClock layout templates -->

<!-- Long Date -->

<Text ID="TEXT3" Left="98" Top="-83" Width="140" Height="18" FontFamily="HandelGotD" FontSize="9" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0" />

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetNone" Color="#FFFFFFFF" />

</Text>

and on weather text to the values

Guest Rauliki
hi maf107ezk0,

to create fav people on titanium you must install ATFaveContact.

1.Disable titanium

2.install cab file on your devide memory

3.reset

4.eneble titanium

RAPIDSHARE

MEDIAFIRE

and sorry for delay :D

How do you disable titanium? I have only Windows default option , and it's disabled by default (First time when I checked plugins there was Titanium, but just once).

PS. I just enabled it - nothing happend, and then disabled and my Titanium Today screen dissapeard.

Is it normal?

Guest vimafeje

Hello all!!!

i have a dualsim on my PDA, and i'm trying to activate a menu to chage sim card (SymToday : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=302759 ) but i cn't get any success.... can anyone give me a tip to how to acivate it?

this program is present in today screen and in regedit, it have some keys:

\HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Today\Items\Dual SIM Today\

[sTRING??]DLL - \Program Files\Dual Sim Today\SIMToday.dll

[DWORD] enable - 1

[DWORD] Flags - 0

[DWORD] Options - 1

[DWORD] Order - 1

[DWORD] Selectability - 2

[DWORD] Type - 4

any tip to make this working?

tanks!!!

Guest denaz

Hi rendeiro, just a question:

is possible to "merge" 2 different panels?

What i mean is that i've changed something in your AnalogClock Plugin like in this photo

screen01a.jpg

and then i've found another plugin with a wonderful digital clock (CDigiClock) with animations too (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=524072):

screen01l.jpg

Ok. What i'd like to have is your panel (wifi, meteo, blueth, ecc) but with this clock. It is possible in some way?

Thank you very much

Guest rendeiro2005
Hi rendeiro, just a question:

is possible to "merge" 2 different panels?

What i mean is that i've changed something in your AnalogClock Plugin like in this photo

and then i've found another plugin with a wonderful digital clock (CDigiClock) with animations too (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=524072):

Ok. What i'd like to have is your panel (wifi, meteo, blueth, ecc) but with this clock. It is possible in some way?

Thank you very much

sorry for late response but i was on vacation :D

can you post your cpr file so that i can look at him? thks.

Guest isnips909

Hi all,

I'm thnking about flashing to a newer build of 6.5 but have spent a fair bit of time customising my titanium menu.

Does anyone have instructions on how to save the menu settings and then port them back over once reflashed?

Thanks

Guest rendeiro2005
Hi all,

I'm thnking about flashing to a newer build of 6.5 but have spent a fair bit of time customising my titanium menu.

Does anyone have instructions on how to save the menu settings and then port them back over once reflashed?

Thanks

simply bk your cpr files first. and after install everything on your PPC replace cpr files for the one you`ve bk in the first place

Guest vimafeje
Hello all!!!

i have a dualsim on my PDA, and i'm trying to activate a menu to chage sim card (SymToday : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=302759 ) but i cn't get any success.... can anyone give me a tip to how to acivate it?

this program is present in today screen and in regedit, it have some keys:

\HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Today\Items\Dual SIM Today\

[sTRING??]DLL - \Program Files\Dual Sim Today\SIMToday.dll

[DWORD] enable - 1

[DWORD] Flags - 0

[DWORD] Options - 1

[DWORD] Order - 1

[DWORD] Selectability - 2

[DWORD] Type - 4

any tip to make this working?

tanks!!!

Rendeiro..... do you know ou to create the cpr file to use this "aplication"?

tanks.

Guest rendeiro2005
Rendeiro..... do you know ou to create the cpr file to use this "aplication"?

tanks.

sorry...but i don`t even knw were i was getting in :D

maybe someone else can help you

Guest vimafeje
sorry...but i don`t even knw were i was getting in :D

maybe someone else can help you

ok, tanks

it should not be impossible....

Guest Supadan

I'm having SO many problems with Titanium...

Whenever I try to make a New Panel, i get an error that says:

"Could not find file \Windows\240x400.txt

Also, 90% of all my panels will not work.

For instance, CMessaging does not show up at all, neither does COffice or CLauncher...none of these work.

The only panels that work are the ones I have on my screen which are TitWeather, CHome, CAnalog, and CFacebook.

Any help?

Guest rendeiro2005
I'm having SO many problems with Titanium...

Whenever I try to make a New Panel, i get an error that says:

"Could not find file \Windows\240x400.txt

Also, 90% of all my panels will not work.

For instance, CMessaging does not show up at all, neither does COffice or CLauncher...none of these work.

The only panels that work are the ones I have on my screen which are TitWeather, CHome, CAnalog, and CFacebook.

Any help?

i imagine that you have CHome 1.6 installed. 

1. Try to install CHome 1.5 at Device.

2. although the Chome have those panels, you need to first install thewathever you want to use. Serach HERE

and install them on your device.

this sould work :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Chad Petree

i'm using the 1.6 version but i cant get it to work , i tap on " create app page" and where it says "main link" , i tap and then i get this message : "choose an .exe file select No to choose an .ink file." and no matter what i press im redirected to the home screen :D , what am i doing wrong?

Edited by Chad Petree

Guest rendeiro2005
i'm using the 1.6 version but i cant get it to work , i tap on " create app page" and where it says "main link" , i tap and then i get this message : "choose an .exe file select No to choose an .ink file." and no matter what i press im redirected to the home screen :D , what am i doing wrong?

as i said on 1º post, that version is a "little" buggy ;) .

you`re only able to put that to work if you wrote the path by yourself. that`s why i use the 1.5 version

Guest Chad Petree
as i said on 1º post, that version is a "little" buggy :D .

you`re only able to put that to work if you wrote the path by yourself. that`s why i use the 1.5 version

thanks, i switched to the version 1.5 which indeed works ;) , now i wanna know where do i put the .png files im gonna use for the application icons?

Edited by Chad Petree

Guest rendeiro2005
thanks, i switched to the version 1.5 which indeed works :D , now i wanna know where do i put the .png files im gonna use for the application icons?

you didn`t read nothing at all , do you ;) ?!

you have to create a new folder (if you don`t haveit allready) called my documents on SD Card or on My Storage and put your png files in there.

Guest Unksol

Hi guys I need help I wanna create a new panel and link it to all my videos which are stored on \Mystorage\video. Similar to CMy Photos panel which shows all my pics on on my device and my storage. Also having problems with chome editor

post-436750-1240767137_thumb.png

I read previous posts and let me get this straight I need to create a file \my storage\my documents and put all my icons there?

Guest rendeiro2005
Hi guys I need help I wanna create a new panel and link it to all my videos which are stored on \Mystorage\video. Similar to CMy Photos panel which shows all my pics on on my device and my storage. Also having problems with chome editor

I read previous posts and let me get this straight I need to create a file \my storage\my documents and put all my icons there?

1º make shore you have installed chome 1.5 version and not the 1.6

2º you have to create a folder \my documents (in \my storage or SD card)

Guest Unksol
1º make shore you have installed chome 1.5 version and not the 1.6

2º you have to create a folder \my documents (in \my storage or SD card)

Ok will install 1.5 chome editor but how do i create panel and not link it to a application just to a folder and videos inside becuase as i recall when you make a page it wants you to link an application whereas the cmy photos does not have page but just images and a path to those images or am i totally wrong plz tell me appreciate the help

Edited by Unksol

Guest Chad Petree
you didn`t read nothing at all , do you ;) ?!

you have to create a new folder (if you don`t haveit allready) called my documents on SD Card or on My Storage and put your png files in there.

thanks man, sorry i only read the first post :D , ok i have my documents folder, i know i have to get png files of 42x42 , now i want to know can i use the already existing icons on the phone? i want to use the opera, samsung touch player and windows media player icons :D , is it possible? i searched for png files with windows 7 on the device and i found quite a few but it wont let me copy them to my pc :D

Guest rendeiro2005
thanks man, sorry i only read the first post :D , ok i have my documents folder, i know i have to get png files of 42x42 , now i want to know can i use the already existing icons on the phone? i want to use the opera, samsung touch player and windows media player icons :D , is it possible? i searched for png files with windows 7 on the device and i found quite a few but it wont let me copy them to my pc :D

hi Chad ;) ,

yes you can copy png files from ppc to pc. if you can`t that`s strange, because i change all my wm icons in that way.

but if your problem presists may it`s better go through internet and look for some icons. try HERE there`s a lot of them.

Guest rendeiro2005
Ok will install 1.5 chome editor but how do i create panel and not link it to a application just to a folder and videos inside becuase as i recall when you make a page it wants you to link an application whereas the cmy photos does not have page but just images and a path to those images or am i totally wrong plz tell me appreciate the help

with chome you can`t create a path to a folder. only to and *.exe or *.ink files. :D

this is just a beta release and since this appear many changes were made but still some work to do by showaco.

Guest Chad Petree
hi Chad :D ,

yes you can copy png files from ppc to pc. if you can`t that`s strange, because i change all my wm icons in that way.

but if your problem presists may it`s better go through internet and look for some icons. try HERE there`s a lot of them.

Thank u for the site , it does have a lot of icons ;) , u're using windows xp, right?

Edited by Chad Petree