Spb Mobile Shell 3 Tips, tricks, themes

Guest smilegod

Guest 3shirts
thats a good trick.. too bad im on wm6.5 now and have stopped tinkering with ms3.

I'm on 6.5 too, I still use MS3 cos I think it's the ideal solution for me

Guest Salubri
Install Resco? yeah you can but the files that you are copying like VJBrisk must go into the device\windows folder.

Sorry for not being clear. That's not what I meant. I was talking about SPB Moblie Shell 3.

I think that it was possible to install SPB Mobile Shell 2XX on My Storage but I didn't get that option when installing SPB Moblie Shell 3?

Guest manosandrea
Sorry for not being clear. That's not what I meant. I was talking about SPB Moblie Shell 3.

I think that it was possible to install SPB Mobile Shell 2XX on My Storage but I didn't get that option when installing SPB Moblie Shell 3?

Use SKTOOLS ( last update 4.4.7.7) >> sktools.exe > move data > move folder > move folder with content

And then you can move the folder spb mobile shell from my device to my storage or storage card

It also changes the registry settings and mobile shell 3 starts from my storage

Good luck !!

Guest Salubri
Use SKTOOLS ( last update 4.4.7.7) >> sktools.exe > move data > move folder > move folder with content

And then you can move the folder spb mobile shell from my device to my storage or storage card

It also changes the registry settings and mobile shell 3 starts from my storage

Good luck !!

Thanks! It worked! Now I don't get that message about critically low memory anymore. :D

Guest Rad007

Hi Folks

Is there any way of running the Omnia Touch Player instead of Windows Media player from the play widget ?

Cheers

R

Guest cnadra

The program works very very well on my Omnbia but I have two concerns if anyone can help

1) Although it asks u where you want to install and I choose My Storage & another time Storage Card but still the program locates itself on My Device Main Memory \Program Files :D

Also when I get a picture from Facebook and see other profile pictures all the Pictures are saved on the Device Main Memory\Application Data\Spb mobile shell :lol:

I want all to be on the My Storage. Ant suggestions please

Edited by cnadra

Guest smilegod
The program works very very well on my Omnbia but I have two concerns if anyone can help

1) Although it asks u where you want to install and I choose My Storage & another time Storage Card but still the program locates itself on My Device Main Memory \Program Files :D

Also when I get a picture from Facebook and see other profile pictures all the Pictures are saved on the Device Main Memory\Application Data\Spb mobile shell :lol:

I want all to be on the My Storage. Ant suggestions please

You mean SpbShell?

Guest GodsGift
Hello people

New Awesome skin for MS3 :D

(works in WQVGA)

Called WMSeven

post-371107-1242135264_thumb.gif

wmseven_avec_sidebar_qvga_wqvga.zip

And modification WMSeven Black

post-371107-1242136511_thumb.gif

wmseven_black_qvga_wqvga.zip

Cool themes but:

1. How do you move/edit/remove the time dock on the right

2. When you uninstall the theme it screws MS3 (had to reinstall)

Nice though, specially the startmenu

GG

Guest smilegod
Cool themes but:

1. How do you move/edit/remove the time dock on the right

2. When you uninstall the theme it screws MS3 (had to reinstall)

Nice though, specially the startmenu

GG

1.Dont know

2.Before installing make a copy of MS3 folder :D

Guest u8mypinkcookies

i have a question though. if i downloaded skins from imarche but i wanna install just one of the skins that's in the pack, how do i do it w/o copying everything in my phone? it consumes a lot of space if i keep all but i only just want 1 of the skins. thanks

Guest xXJohnXx

Hi Smilegod :D

how do you get the prof clock in lifestyle ?

Thx in advance :lol:

Ps nice screenshot :lol:

Edited by xXJohnXx

Guest dwallersv
Of all the widget requests I've seen on spbclub, that has to be the most pointless one! There is already a show today option on the right softbutton on the lifestyle page meaning its only two taps to get to the today screen. With this widget you could do it in one but, really, if you need the today screen that often, is Mobile Shell really the right tool for you anyway?!

Good grief, bud, no need to be so critical. Just because you lack imagination doesn't mean there aren't plenty of good, legitimate uses for switching between the two. I'm just such an example.

There are a few software items that I really, really like to use that are only available as today plugins, and only visible from the today screen. In my case, it's Weather Panel and GPS Toggle. In my opinion, no other weather app compares to Weather Panel, including SPB Weather.

Other than those two items, I loathe the Today interface, and love MS3. Being able to get to the Today screen with a single press will be really nice. I tire of having to do the two presses to get there.

Edited by dwallersv

Guest jamesLJ
The Newest Version is the 3.0.1 Beta 2 Build 6480 ?

is there any way to add the weather bug widget to spb3? I like weatherbug program over all the others.

Guest Aroboy II

My keypad is just normal samsung keypad. Any chance to have the black shining key pad? Thanks.

P.S. Best in cab files so as I can download and store in my memorycard. Thanks.

Guest 3shirts
Good grief, bud, no need to be so critical. Just because you lack imagination doesn't mean there aren't plenty of good, legitimate uses for switching between the two. I'm just such an example.

There are a few software items that I really, really like to use that are only available as today plugins, and only visible from the today screen. In my case, it's Weather Panel and GPS Toggle. In my opinion, no other weather app compares to Weather Panel, including SPB Weather.

Other than those two items, I loathe the Today interface, and love MS3. Being able to get to the Today screen with a single press will be really nice. I tire of having to do the two presses to get there.

You're right, I should apologise for stating my opinion :D

Edited by 3shirts