--

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest bonafidehaitian

hey wozzer, i'll be the millionth peorson to say thanks for this great rom, but i had the new menu and scroll, and then today i didnt have it any more. i am running version 21725. any help would be highly appreciated

Guest blazingwolf
hey wozzer, i'll be the millionth peorson to say thanks for this great rom, but i had the new menu and scroll, and then today i didnt have it any more. i am running version 21725. any help would be highly appreciated

Try another theme. Not all themes have the WM6.5 capabilities.

Guest blazingwolf
which theme should i use, i am a certified noob

Ones that say they will work with WM6.5. So the original theme that cam in the ROM. Any of the themes located in the WM6.5 goodies thread, etc.

Guest bonafidehaitian

i tried using "m.carroll_PureBlack2_QVGA.cab " but i still dont have the new scroll bars and menu, anything else?

Guest rndchef

Using Stock Rom with SPB3 & S2U2. I am having an issue when I hang up the phone. It completely closes the cell signal and I lose connectivity for a few seconds or more. Sometimes it gets hung up. It says there is no phone attached to it. It never did this before flashing. Has anyone experienced this and solved it? I tried searching the past 25 pages and did not see anything.

Thanks in advanced.

Guest syrguy1969
Using Stock Rom with SPB3 & S2U2. I am having an issue when I hang up the phone. It completely closes the cell signal and I lose connectivity for a few seconds or more. Sometimes it gets hung up. It says there is no phone attached to it. It never did this before flashing. Has anyone experienced this and solved it? I tried searching the past 25 pages and did not see anything.

Thanks in advanced.

It isn't the ROM, this was a known issue with the latest version of S2U2. A_C released a fix for this. Here it is, and the original post is here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.p...p;postcount=830

Just unzip + replace the existing iLock2.exe + S2U2.exe with these.

s2u2_v2.02c.zip

Guest rndchef
It isn't the ROM, this was a known issue with the latest version of S2U2. A_C released a fix for this. Here it is, and the original post is here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.p...p;postcount=830

Just unzip + replace the existing iLock2.exe + S2U2.exe with these.

Thanks a bunch. This site is a life saver for a newbie like me. I am addicted to tinkering with me phone but often get into trouble. Such is the learning curve I suppose. Thanks again for taking the time to respond.

Guest syrguy1969
Thanks a bunch. This site is a life saver for a newbie like me. I am addicted to tinkering with me phone but often get into trouble. Such is the learning curve I suppose. Thanks again for taking the time to respond.

No problem, but if you haven't done that already, or if it is still buggy, A_C released another quick fix last night:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.p...p;postcount=914

(same instructions as the last one)

s2u2_v2_1_.02d.zip

Guest bigbarrel
It works fine on my 6.1 rom.

Wonder why you aren't getting responses on how to fix it?

Because people arent having the problem.

I guess you're right...that's why Microsoft acknowledged it as a major problem and released a solution. A little narrow minded of you, don't you think? The world doesn't revolve around you. Others like myself seem to have the same problem. Take the time to read other forums. Thanks for your sarcasm and lack of help.

Edited by bigbarrel

Guest blazingwolf
I guess you're right...that's why Microsoft acknowledged it as a major problem and released a solution. A little narrow minded of you, don't you think? The world doesn't revolve around you. Others like myself seem to have the same problem. Take the time to read other forums. Thanks for your sarcasm and lack of help.

Narrow minded? No, just brutally honest. No one else seems to be having the issue or there would more people complaining about it.

Guest dercetojones
Narrow minded? No, just brutally honest. No one else seems to be having the issue or there would more people complaining about it.

Exactly.. I send email through Gmail from my phone all the time with no issues, as do lots of people I'm sure. It sounds like operator error to me...

Guest JDawg183

So did Woz give up cooking? Havent heard anything out of him for a month. Its ok, I am loving my BlazingWolf ROM (seriously, the Neo theme, AWESOME), I was just wondering.

Guest Johnholmes

Thanks, for hard work and great instructions. Everything works awesome, except I can't get the weather to work. I am a newbie, so please bear with me. I have WM6.5 (21725) i910 Cooked rom. (v.05). That is the only issue. Thanks, again.

Guest AngusATAT
So did Woz give up cooking? Havent heard anything out of him for a month. Its ok, I am loving my BlazingWolf ROM (seriously, the Neo theme, AWESOME), I was just wondering.

Looks that way. He was a busy guy, so it was probably eating up a chunk of his free time. He'll be missed!

Guest jlocke
Thanks, for hard work and great instructions. Everything works awesome, except I can't get the weather to work. I am a newbie, so please bear with me. I have WM6.5 (21725) i910 Cooked rom. (v.05). That is the only issue. Thanks, again.

The link used for that weather has expired. I don't believe I've seen anyone mention how to fix that short of flashing a new (different) ROM.

Guest blazingwolf
The link used for that weather has expired. I don't believe I've seen anyone mention how to fix that short of flashing a new (different) ROM.

There have been several posts on how to fix that including in this thread.

Guest johnhubba

While procrastinating on my calc homework last night I came across an article saying that someone had figured out a way to bypass Verizon's greedy GPS lock. "Finally," I said. So I researched it more to make sure that I wouldn't brick my phone, took the proper steps, flashed the leaked verizon update, then flashed Woozers M2DC rom. After checking out the interface (not used to it), I loaded Spb's mobile shell on top of that (and a backup program). THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My phone is now what it should have been from the beginning. So far the only extra program I loaded was Skyfox (I havent played with the new IE yet). The GPS works, not great, but it works. AND ITS FREE! to top it all off, the icing on the cake so to speak, I am typing this post on my laptop in the middle of nowhere with it tethered to my Omnia and using my Omnia's broadband for service. WOOT! Did I say thank you?

Guest AngusATAT
keep getting the wrong time on text messages i receive.... using v5 touchflo.. please help

That, I believe, is actually a problem with Verizon. It's been around for a while.