--

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest rndchef

I have done a bit of searching for help with this problem and not found any. I want to run HTC Task Manager in SPB MS3. I can get it to run outside of SPB (SdkCert & HTC Task Manager 2.1) but it doesn't show up inside on the Lifestyle Screen. Anyone know how to get it to show in the top corner in SPB like it does in the Today Screen?

Running WM6.5 Lite

SPB MS3

S2U2

SPB Weather (not great since it doesn't auto update)

and a whole bunch of other crap now that I found this site. LOL

Thanks

Guest aceofrazgriz
keep getting the wrong time on text messages i receive.... using v5 touchflo.. please help

i get this too. trick i was told that works is to change the time zone to the "Visiting" one, whatever it is by default works, then reboot the phone, and change it back to "home." It should stick for awhile, but it has a chance of coming back.

Guest aamon17

Same problem here . . .

Windows Mobile 6.1 Hot Fix for Sending POP and IMAP E-mail Not Working for Wozzers 6.5, Can't send Gmail's using IMAP

I previously downloaded Microsoft's hotfix to fix their bug of not being able to send gmail's through IMAP. Everything worked well after getting this fix. After getting Wozzers 6.5, I'm back to the same problem. Can someone please tell me how to fix this?

Additionally, I tried the following and this did not fix the problem:

Windows Mobile 6.1 SMTP error fixed!

15/10/08 09:01:45 pm by Matt - 228 words

Categories: News transparent.gif

You may have read my post about the ongoing SMTP issues within Windows Mobile 6.1. We're still waiting for the official fix from Microsoft which we expect to come in the form of a CAB file that you'll need to install.

However, today once of the talented guys over XDA-Developers came up with the following fix that seems to work:

1. Add the reg key “Operator” to \\HKLM\System\Inbox\Settings

2. Add the reg key "OutgoingServer" below Operator key.

3. Add the reg val (reg_str) "OutgoingServer" below Operator key- “ButtonBoy rules”

4. Soft reset

However, not everyone is so happy modifying the registry so together with Muff from Alien Invention we've come up with a CAB file that you can run that does the job for you.

There are two versions of the CAB: One for Windows Mobile Professional and one for Windows Mobile Standard devices . Please be aware, I've tested on several devices that I've have here but please apply this fix at your own risk, this isn't the official MS fix for the problem. Once you've installed the CAB (run it on your phone) just turn the phone off and back on and you should be able to send mail!

Does someone please have a solution to this? I live by my gmail on my phone.

Guest aamon17

I'm having the same issue . . .

Messaging Pops Up every time the system sends/receives whether there's new mail or not.

Noob here. Apologies if this is a dumb one. And just in case it is, I'm posting here first before entering anything in WoZZeR's bug tracker.

Running his v.5 lite with SPB MS 3 on top.

Whenever email sends/receives, the messaging window pops up and has to be closed out in order to return to whatever the current task was.

This happens whether there's new mail or not.

I am NOT running any kind of push email or 3rd party mail client.

I've searched like a mad dog both here and over at XDA-Dev's site. Only 1 mention over there of a similar problem, and it was ROM-specific which is why I'm posting here.

This is a really annoying problem since the result is constant disruptions to texting, browsing, navigation etc...

Anyone seen anything like this before?

Thanks!

Guest WdGldDave

Anyone tried the new "official" verizon rom? Overall what do you think? Does the GPS get a quick lock? I'm having trouble considering a move away from Wozzer's ver. 3 lite. It's very nice.

Guest Richard713
Anyone tried the new "official" verizon rom? Overall what do you think? Does the GPS get a quick lock? I'm having trouble considering a move away from Wozzer's ver. 3 lite. It's very nice.

very quick lock with the agps but not as acurate.....

Edited by Richard713

Guest aamon17
Windows Mobile 6.1 Hot Fix for Sending POP and IMAP E-mail Not Working for Wozzers 6.5, Can't send Gmail's using IMAP

I previously downloaded Microsoft's hotfix to fix their bug of not being able to send gmail's through IMAP. Everything worked well after getting this fix. After getting Wozzers 6.5, I'm back to the same problem. Can someone please tell me how to fix this?

Additionally, I tried the following and this did not fix the problem:

Windows Mobile 6.1 SMTP error fixed!

15/10/08 09:01:45 pm by Matt - 228 words

Categories: News transparent.gif

You may have read my post about the ongoing SMTP issues within Windows Mobile 6.1. We're still waiting for the official fix from Microsoft which we expect to come in the form of a CAB file that you'll need to install.

However, today once of the talented guys over XDA-Developers came up with the following fix that seems to work:

1. Add the reg key “Operator” to \\HKLM\System\Inbox\Settings

2. Add the reg key "OutgoingServer" below Operator key.

3. Add the reg val (reg_str) "OutgoingServer" below Operator key- “ButtonBoy rules”

4. Soft reset

However, not everyone is so happy modifying the registry so together with Muff from Alien Invention we've come up with a CAB file that you can run that does the job for you.

There are two versions of the CAB: One for Windows Mobile Professional and one for Windows Mobile Standard devices . Please be aware, I've tested on several devices that I've have here but please apply this fix at your own risk, this isn't the official MS fix for the problem. Once you've installed the CAB (run it on your phone) just turn the phone off and back on and you should be able to send mail!

Does someone please have a solution to this? I live by my gmail on my phone.

RESOLVED FOR ME! -- I changed the attachment settings from Storage Card to main memory & everything works now.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest NickVL

OK, I'm sorry for asking this, but I have looked all over and there are so many points of info that it is making my head spin. What do I use to flash the rom? The Verizon updater? How? I have updated my Omnia to the new official rom, but don't recall anyway to change which rom is used in the updater. Is there somewhere that has more specific instructions? I did catch the instructions at the beginning of this thread, but they don't seem to be clear on this (just refers to "updater".

Thanks for any help

~Nick

Guest ExtremeTech313
OK, I'm sorry for asking this, but I have looked all over and there are so many points of info that it is making my head spin. What do I use to flash the rom? The Verizon updater? How? I have updated my Omnia to the new official rom, but don't recall anyway to change which rom is used in the updater. Is there somewhere that has more specific instructions? I did catch the instructions at the beginning of this thread, but they don't seem to be clear on this (just refers to "updater".

Thanks for any help

~Nick

I finished mine today. Follow the instructions Here and the UMDL you will need is Here. if you are installing a custom ROM, Follow the guide through step 4, but instead of clicking the Unified Image button, just click PDA and find the .bin file for the ROM you want to flash (that you just downloaded!). That will make more sense once you have read the instructions. Hope this helps :)

Guest CJEWingnut

Hey all...help with Verizon-Sasktel cellular settings, please?!

I have a Verizon i910...I've read and played with the Program settings and settings using Samsung PST for almost 2 months but cannot make cellular calls and text messages on my SaskTel account.

I have flashed CC20 and Wozzer's 6.5 (working great!). I programmed the same settings as I did with my Verizon Treo 700w (PRL 50776, Phone number (MDN), MSID, HomeSID 16410, HomeNID 65535) but no go. The only thing I ddn't program is the AKEY (?) The Treo didn't have that and can't find any info on it.

I'm not interested in the data portion as I use Wifi. Any help is much appreciated...

Guest Jujube81

Installed beautifully on my i910, thanks for the awesome rom.

I just have few issues

1) gmail account with correct password is not letting me sync mail

2) Battery status icon is not showing up in m2d

Any help in correcting this issue will be greatly appreciated =)

thanks in advance

Update *battery status icon shows when i turn off clock display, but the task icon is not aligned and covers some of the batter icon, how can i fix this?*

Edited by Jujube81

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

wozzer i want to first say nice rom but i installed the m2d rom and the wm6.5 slide unlock is not working any ideas why it dont work i used ur rom b4 and it worked but i was playing around with some programs and the screen went all funny and i reflashed it and it did not lock with the wm6.5 slide unlock. thanks for all the support with windows mobile 6.5

Please Advise

Hey all...help with Verizon-Sasktel cellular settings, please?!

I have a Verizon i910...I've read and played with the Program settings and settings using Samsung PST for almost 2 months but cannot make cellular calls and text messages on my SaskTel account.

I have flashed CC20 and Wozzer's 6.5 (working great!). I programmed the same settings as I did with my Verizon Treo 700w (PRL 50776, Phone number (MDN), MSID, HomeSID 16410, HomeNID 65535) but no go. The only thing I ddn't program is the AKEY (?) The Treo didn't have that and can't find any info on it.

I'm not interested in the data portion as I use Wifi. Any help is much appreciated...

the akey is what comes with the phone and is spacific to that phone not the other and is released by verizon wireless

where can i find the Blazingwolfs 1.3 Rom?

The links for the M2D in the first post isnt working anymore. Can someone please upload files to some other sharing server.

And what about this Blazingwolfs 1.3 Rom am intersted to flash this version.. can someone provide download link..

Thanks, Nenad.

hi there, well my reequest is very simple... the links in the first post are broken, I find in omniarom.com mirrors for the ROMs but I can't download them neither so... if anybody can upload the files again, It will be great. thanks

Pd. sorry my english :S

Guest Eugene K

I cant download Flash file, because links are dead. Can somebody share the latest version with me? And if i already got CF03, do i have to do something before flashing or just flash this rom?