--

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest lioryte
FingerSuite works great! Thanks. One problem though is file explorer. If you look on other 6.5 devices. It's tons more finger friendly with the scrolling. Kinda like the Iphone. Is there any way to configure that?

Change Scrollbar Thickness more fingure friendly (I use number 18):

Horizontal (bottom) scrollbar:

HKLM\System\GWE\cyHScr = 9 (DWORD decimal)

Vertical (right) scrollbar:

HKLM\System\GWE\cxVScr = 9 (DWORD decimal)

Guest Adrynalyne

DWORD Hex.

DWORD Decimal of 9 will make them small.

Guest necosino

Wozzer, there's a nice replacement camera.exe out there that saves pics as MMDDYYYY_HHMMSS, rather than by DCIM####. Thought you might find that nice and maybe put it in your next ROM.

Here it is!

Guest Apo11on

you dont have to manually go to registry to do that - thats what the Advanced Config app is for.

Guest msurtees

If I apply this 6.5 ROM, will I prevented from applying the official Verizon ROM update when it comes out? I guess I'm being cautious: I don't want to be stuck with the 6.5 if I run into issues or don't like it.

Thanks!

Guest dkarale

Great rom and thanks for the hard work. Wish the Titanium weather and Facebook programs can be remove from the Lite Rom.

Edited by dkarale

Guest ely_az

I am having a weird problem that I have not seen anyone else mention. After installing the leaked VZW ROM I have not been able to run the screen calibration. I have tried a bunch of the different custom ROMs (currently on this 6.5 one) and in every one the screen calibration is stuck in a loop. I press each point and it successfully moves to the next point but after the last one it starts over from the beginning. I have to hold down the power button to soft reset to get out of it. I have found other peoples cal settings and manually put them in the registry but my screen is still off a bit. Wherever I push the screen it "sees" it about 1/4" above. Very annoying. Since it spans multiple PDA ROMs I assume it is a problem in the Verizon ROM but I have not tried reflashing that yet.

Other than that this ROM is awesome...thank you WoZZeR and everyone else who has worked on these.

Guest Adrynalyne
I am having a weird problem that I have not seen anyone else mention. After installing the leaked VZW ROM I have not been able to run the screen calibration. I have tried a bunch of the different custom ROMs (currently on this 6.5 one) and in every one the screen calibration is stuck in a loop. I press each point and it successfully moves to the next point but after the last one it starts over from the beginning. I have to hold down the power button to soft reset to get out of it. I have found other peoples cal settings and manually put them in the registry but my screen is still off a bit. Wherever I push the screen it "sees" it about 1/4" above. Very annoying. Since it spans multiple PDA ROMs I assume it is a problem in the Verizon ROM but I have not tried reflashing that yet.

Other than that this ROM is awesome...thank you WoZZeR and everyone else who has worked on these.

Its either you or your hardware. Not a rom bug I am afraid.

Guest besian1231
very nice work Wozzer. I like the UI, and all the free space. I'll keep you posted.

Very very nice. I just installed and it works very well. Did anyone get pandora working on 6.5? Again thank you for the hard work!

Guest PearlMikeJam

I remember reading that 6.5 was to allow the "X" and "OK" to close a screen or app. Am I "misremembering" (thank you Roger Clemens for that addition to the English language)? Is this a setting I am missing or is it the build we have?

Guest ely_az
Its either you or your hardware. Not a rom bug I am afraid.

I agree. Just wondering if anyone else has seen this and solved it as I have had no luck so far. I will try flashing the original leaked ROM image tonight and see if it makes a difference.

Guest QRULEZ

Could someone post a screenshot or just the specs for the stock WM6.5 rom that woozer has on the first page. I would like to know how much memory at boot Program and Storage. Thanks!

Guest Dblocker

If anyone else has been fiddling with the Titanium Today screen panels and having problems getting notifications or settings to show up - I think I've finally figured out the problem. The default Titanium_240x400.cpr file in \windows is incomplete. If you look at the XML it's missing the code for these two panels. I've pulled the xml from a different phone's cpr file and will be working to get the layout right for our Omnia. If anyone has already figured this out please let me know!

Guest aleis
I agree. Just wondering if anyone else has seen this and solved it as I have had no luck so far. I will try flashing the original leaked ROM image tonight and see if it makes a difference.

no problem at all, in fact thanks for reminding me to recalibrate :D

Guest stoneroses

I would really like to put a new rom on my stock i910, but I feel like I'm going to turn it into a paperweight. I'm in Los Angeles, is there anyone local who has sucessfully done this that wouldn't mind helping me out?

I keep reading all these awesome reviews..... then followed by but what about this and that.... I figure if folks who know what they are doing are having problems, then I'm sure to jack it up.

Thanks

Patrick

Edited by stoneroses

Guest QRULEZ
I would really like to put a new rom on my stock i910, but I feel like I'm going to turn it into a paperweight. I'm in Los Angeles, is there anyone local who has sucessfully done this that wouldn't mind helping me out?

You won't brick your phone so don't worry! Flash the leaked i910 rom first and follow the PDF to the letter. then flash this one. It's pretty easy if you go step by step.

Edited by QRULEZ

Guest stoneroses
You won't brick your phone so don't worry! Flash the leaked i910 rom first and follow the PDF to the letter. then flash this one. It's pretty easy if you go step by step.

Ok, first time flasher, so forgive any stupid questions, but I have 2.....

1. can someone provide me a link to the "leaked" i910 rom? (i tried but could not find it)

2. do I need to install all 3 of wozzer's files? (lite, m2d and stock)? or just one?

Guest QRULEZ
Ok, first time flasher, so forgive any stupid questions, but I have 2.....

1. can someone provide me a link to the "leaked" i910 rom? (i tried but could not find it)

2. do I need to install all 3 of wozzer's files? (lite, m2d and stock)? or just one?

Here is the link for the leaked ROM

1. http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...for-omnia-i910/

2. you only need to install one of the 3 files of your choice.

Guest QRULEZ
Which of the three would you recommend?

I personally don't like M2d because of its lack of Landscape utilization. I prefer the lite ROM which is basically stripped to the bones except for the essentials. This way you can add via .cab file anything you would like after you have flashed the rom. Ultimately it's up to you.

Guest Dblocker

Yes it works fine on WoZZeR's ROM. You just have to create an icon directory in \storage card\my documents to get it to work.

Guest charles2995

has anybody noticed a bug where if you go on the mobile facebook website (or maybe other sites, i havent tried yet) and you try to type stuff in, it would do for example if i typed in 'guessing' and then to a space, it turns it into 'guessin.g' or if i typed in 'checked' and hit space it would do 'checke.d' im not sure why because on the previous wozzer rom, if i used a different keyboard it was fine

also, im trying to add an opera tab on titanium. does anybody have the small opera image because i dont know how to use gimp editor and stuff? also, when im at the part of chome editor where it asks me to choose main link and i choose opera browser, an error mesage tells me that "an error occured on sub_main_addpicture. Directorynotfoundexception continue?

ahh i keep editing this. im having trouble getting the tab to actually show up

Edited by charles2995

Guest omniafanatic
Yes it works fine on WoZZeR's ROM. You just have to create an icon directory in \storage card\my documents to get it to work.

um ok so by that you mean, make a folder called "icon" in \storage\my documents right? and then what do i do??? your help is much appreciated.