--

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest Dblocker

the Directorynotfound error using CHome editor is because you need to create a folder \storage card\my documents. you don't create a sub-folder under that. In \storage card\my documents is where you put the icons used by your new panel.

Guest jxa4508
I am having a weird problem that I have not seen anyone else mention. After installing the leaked VZW ROM I have not been able to run the screen calibration. I have tried a bunch of the different custom ROMs (currently on this 6.5 one) and in every one the screen calibration is stuck in a loop. I press each point and it successfully moves to the next point but after the last one it starts over from the beginning. I have to hold down the power button to soft reset to get out of it. I have found other peoples cal settings and manually put them in the registry but my screen is still off a bit. Wherever I push the screen it "sees" it about 1/4" above. Very annoying. Since it spans multiple PDA ROMs I assume it is a problem in the Verizon ROM but I have not tried reflashing that yet.

Other than that this ROM is awesome...thank you WoZZeR and everyone else who has worked on these.

I had the same problem, I would align the screen almost 30 times in one calibration. I would make sure I was pressing in the exact same spots, as well as pressing harder at times. I called Verizon on the problem - they replaced my phone and I haven't had the problem since (on Wozzer i910WM6.5). They also mentioned a screen calibration loop is a sense of a faulty screen. If you are having troubles getting past the Windows Mobile setup screen (which includes calibration) put the attached "welcome.not" file in the root directory of your device. You will need to hook it up to activesync and set up a partnership before trying to go through the initial setup. If you are on windows mobile device center, you can select the option "setup my device without synching info" Go to Start>Computer>Phone and past it in the Root directory (/). Soft reset and it will bypass the WM setup screen. I believe it is de-activated in Wozzers i910 rom anyways.

welcome.zip

Guest charles2995

grrr im having issues setting the image for my opera tab. its not even asking me what i want the image to be, like it does on http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-r...m-config-wm6-5/

also, what do you all think of putting touch player instead of the windows media player on the music tab? anybody wannt to help me?

Edited by charles2995

Guest stoneroses
I personally don't like M2d because of its lack of Landscape utilization. I prefer the lite ROM which is basically stripped to the bones except for the essentials. This way you can add via .cab file anything you would like after you have flashed the rom. Ultimately it's up to you.

you were right, it all totally worked.

I'm adding back a few of the programs that I use like the fm radio.

Thank you for your help I really appreciate it!

Guest Chris H11

Okay I figured out CHome editor and made some of my own panels, but I was just wondering how I could export them (as a cab or something) so that when I update later, I can easily reinstall them.

Guest Dblocker

changes seem to be made in the \windows\Titanium_240x400.cpr file and in the registry under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\CHome. Back up these two things and you should be good to go.

I've been frustrated for days trying to get CHome (all-in-1 notification panel) and CLinks (launcher panel) to show up. After much searching it turns out the \windows\cmhomeres.dll is missing the reference to these two items. I found a patched dll from a guy named Showaco that FIXES the problem!

I hope WoZZeR comes out with a v2 of his ROM soon and includes the patched dll, an updated cpr file and the CHome Editor included! For me having a consolidated notification panel instead of separate phone, voicemail, email, and text panels is a big improvement.

Guest taiyed33

ok if it was asked earlier my bad.. too lazy to read the whole post.. anyways how can you answer the phone when its locked? can't figure it out... please help!!

lol my bad.. you just slide... thats awesome

Edited by taiyed33

Guest Chris H11
changes seem to be made in the \windows\Titanium_240x400.cpr file and in the registry under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\CHome. Back up these two things and you should be good to go.

I've been frustrated for days trying to get CHome (all-in-1 notification panel) and CLinks (launcher panel) to show up. After much searching it turns out the \windows\cmhomeres.dll is missing the reference to these two items. I found a patched dll from a guy named Showaco that FIXES the problem!

I hope WoZZeR comes out with a v2 of his ROM soon and includes the patched dll, an updated cpr file and the CHome Editor included! For me having a consolidated notification panel instead of separate phone, voicemail, email, and text panels is a big improvement.

Okay thanks I'll back those up.

Also, mind sharing the DLL link and, if necessary, any instructions?

Guest omniafanatic
the Directorynotfound error using CHome editor is because you need to create a folder \storage card\my documents. you don't create a sub-folder under that. In \storage card\my documents is where you put the icons used by your new panel.

Ok, I can't seem to figure this thing out for the life of me. I've followed all the instructions: add a panel, add a page, got the icon to work, saved all my settings and then...nothing. I can never see the panel I just made and whenever I try to rearrange the the panels I get some empty spaces in between some of them. I think I must had to hard reset my phone about 5 times today. I'm just about ready to give up and switch back to 6.1 cuz i can't seem to get the customizations i want. Anyone have any idea what i'm doing wrong?

Guest ahoatam

I've got the lite rom and like it a lot. But twice today, the phone has gone to sleep, and no keypresses will wake it up. I have to push the soft reset button to get back to it. Any idea what's doing this?

Guest smurfbiterjay
No, I'm in michigan, a little too far away. I would love to go though. I'm not a hoppy person, but their 60min was pretty good. They have an excellent world wide stout (18% abv, and still tastes awesome), I had a brown IPA that was pretty good. Almost all of their non fruity stuff (raisin beer... serously...) is good. Bells brewery (here in michigan) has a lot of good beers too. I also like beamish, it's like guiness, but a little smoother, and lighter. Most imperiel stouts are really good too.

Cool a fellow michigander, and beer drinker lol Bell's does put out some good beer, gotta love oberon. Thanks for the ROM Wozzer, been since your first release. Keep it up man!

Guest Dblocker

Hey ..Fanatic. What kind of panel are you trying to create?? I've settled on just adding panels already created by just need to be installed / enabled. Panels added (in addition to the Weather one that WoZZeR includes in the ROM) are ATContacts, CHome (all in one notificatoins for email, txt, vm) and CLink (wireless mgr, bluetooth settings, add/remove, today settings and clock settings). Last step will be to add Opera favorites.

One thing I found really helpful is to grab the Titanium_240x400.cpr file from \windows and load it on your PC using Microsoft's XML Notepad. You can take a look at say the standard Clock or Email panel settings and compare to the custom panel you've created to see what might be missing.

Guest taiyed33

i have been unable to get the wifi tethering to work, when i try to use the wmwifirouter it just connects to my home router.. any ideas?

Guest willyg44

Hm I can't access bankofamerica mobile in opera with 6.5. I think I'll flash back to 6.1 for now until a full release comes out. I wish I could use 6.5 because I really like the new layout, but things like this don't make it practical for every day use I guess.. Look forward to your next release though :X

Guest Higgy76

The only thing that I would want fixed is the glitch on the sms messaging where you have to scroll up thru the texts to get the notification to go away. Other then that its amazing.

Guest aleis
Ok, I can't seem to figure this thing out for the life of me. I've followed all the instructions: add a panel, add a page, got the icon to work, saved all my settings and then...nothing. I can never see the panel I just made and whenever I try to rearrange the the panels I get some empty spaces in between some of them. I think I must had to hard reset my phone about 5 times today. I'm just about ready to give up and switch back to 6.1 cuz i can't seem to get the customizations i want. Anyone have any idea what i'm doing wrong?

you`re not following the final step after you save the icon.

you have to edit the name etc, then after all of that you have to click SAVE PAGE ORDER.

then the box pops up saying to save to registry (or something similar) then you HAVE to click exit.

the screen should refresh and your done,

Guest aleis
Can anyone tell me the benefits to running WM6.5 to WM6.1?

Anything really that much better?

when you realize how powerful the sliding panels are, NOTHING else matters! :D

im even ready to uninstall SPB3!

Guest phlex

I am in Canada, using an Omnia 910 on the Telus network. Is this safe to install on this phone or is it only for Verizon?

TIA

Guest chubbyboy88

how do I get the weather to work on this rom because the original link that says how to fix it it ....thanks in advance and this is a great rom I'm haveing no problem with it except for the weather part and change the internet program on the front display from internet explorer to opera

Guest anarkie13

WoZZeR...Your ROM is now getting some press at ADVERT LINK REMOVED.com Just thought you would appreciate knowing.

BTW...Sweet...sweet ROM.

Guest AngusATAT
I am in Canada, using an Omnia 910 on the Telus network. Is this safe to install on this phone or is it only for Verizon?

TIA

It's just for the Verizon i910, I believe.

Guest WoZZeR999

Sorry, I've been extremely busy lately. I plan to get some more WM6.5 work done today, and I will read through the many pages that I missed. I just wanted you all to know that I'm still here, just very busy.