--

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest phantomguy1
Nice job wozzer your rom made a front page post on ADVERT LINK REMOVED.com

no mention of the creator..... just the product.... BOO

Guest thetwiztidfreak

was trying to flash this rom today but umdl2.3 crashes as soon as it starts to detect my phone. I am running vista on this computer are there any other steps that need to be takin for this? gonna try using XP when i get home

Guest phantomguy1

win 6.5 if not already added..... needs a recent programs menu.. trying to find google maps while driving is very bad :D

Guest lbhi2005
was trying to flash this rom today but umdl2.3 crashes as soon as it starts to detect my phone. I am running vista on this computer are there any other steps that need to be takin for this? gonna try using XP when i get home

...I'm having the same trouble. :D

I didn't have any trouble loading the original i910 update, or wozzers earlier release.

Edited by lbhi2005

Guest Dblocker

Modifying the WM6.5 Titanium today panels...

Attached is a zip file containing the patched cmhomeres.dll, my final Titanium_240x400.cpr xml file and the registry entries for the CLink panel (import using a registry editor like Resco Registry). Also included is the images from a nice theme called Bliss. I didn't like the overall theme, but kept the images. Kudo's to the author of this theme - I learned a great deal about customizing by taking apart his cab file and looking through his xml, regedits, etc.

Here are the steps I take to set up my Omnia after flashing with WoZZeR's 6.5 ROM...

1) If you're having problems getting the Weather settings to launch when you click on the panel the first time, do this...

a) manually start Mortscript (found in the \program files weather folder)

:D start Opera to establish an initial internet connection

2) go into Settings -> Today and uncheck the Windows Default item

3) use google to find a cab called Opera9.5 Panel for Omnia.cab and install to get the Opera favorites panel. It imports all your favorites so I just went into the registry afterward and deleted the pages I didn't want access to from the panel (I have a lot of favorites)

4) find ATcontacts cab and install to get picture dialing panel; I love this panel because it's so easy to select which contacts I want and what order I want them in.

5) copy the bliss images, cmhomeres.dll and Titanium_240x400.cpr to the \windows folder (you'll need a better file explorer than the default one; I use Resco Explorer which works great)

6) import CLinks_uni.reg using your favorite registry editor. Note for Resco Registry this has to be in Unicode format; Ascii format (like Notepad in Windows) will not work

7) enable Windows Default (Titanium)

8) install CHome Editor and run it. Click on the CHome and CLink items to enable them and put them in the panel order you want. Click the save to registry button and exit and they should magically appear!

9) I also used CHome Editor to change the Clock panel's right softkey to launch the Samsung Alarm clock app

Hope this helps. I've come to appreciate the idea of sliding panels that can have add'l pages. And getting rid of the individual notifications panel really helps too.

wm65fixes.zip

Guest aleis

Anyone know how to change the clock on the panel without downloading someone elses panels?

also, does anyone (more than likely wozzer) know how to change the icon size for the programs in the honeycomb?

Guest WoZZeR999

Well, I've been talking with sector, and by popular demand, I have his all in one. I'll be bug testing a few other fixes, but we also have an updated SYS (21222). If all goes well, in a couple of hours, a new version will be up.

Guest Chris H11
Well, I've been talking with sector, and by popular demand, I have his all in one. I'll be bug testing a few other fixes, but we also have an updated SYS (21222). If all goes well, in a couple of hours, a new version will be up.

Can't wait, sounds awesome :D

Guest aleis

Ugh you would!

just as i got my phone re-flashed and customized :D

but, even though i just had a nyquil i`ll be waiting :lol:

probably wont make it but i`ll try :lol:

please make another lite version.

Edited by aleis

Guest Chris H11
OK, guess I have the first brick. Everthing went good until reboot. No stuck on boot screen. Any suggestion?

Have you tried reflashing?

Guest Turborepu

ima go to vzw when i get back home thursday. see if they give me a new omnia to fix my screen issue. then ill go home and hopefully flash the latest 6.5.. hope they dont give me any bs about the cc20 rom.. since its a hardware issue. either way ill flash to 6.5, its calling my name..

ps.. WoZZer, me love you long time....

Guest WoZZeR999
Ugh you would!

just as i got my phone re-flashed and customized :D

but, even though i just had a nyquil i`ll be waiting :lol:

probably wont make it but i`ll try :lol:

please make another lite version.

I'll be making all 3 versions again :(

Guest Chris H11
I'll be making all 3 versions again :D

Just wondering.... will it have the contact sync issue that is in sector's ROM or no?

Guest aleis
Yes twice - once with M2D and once with Stock same results.

you should freeze there for three to four soft resets.

on the fourth one, try to hit the start button if you can.

Guest WoZZeR999
Just wondering.... will it have the contact sync issue that is in sector's ROM or no?

I don't have an issue. I was trying to help sector earlier with it, but it seems to sync just fine for me.

Guest Chris H11
Yes twice - once with M2D and once with Stock same results.

Did you flash with the leaked verizon ROM first? If you have, have you tried going back to the verizon ROM?

I don't have an issue. I was trying to help sector earlier with it, but it seems to sync just fine for me.

Okay, cool.

Edited by Chris H11

Guest phantomguy1
I'll be making all 3 versions again :D

haha.... I just reset my phone because I was messing with the panels..... guess Ill wait until later tonight to customize everything:D

Guest rfrogman
you should freeze there for three to four soft resets.

on the fourth one, try to hit the start button if you can.

wont soft reset only hard.

Guest phantomguy1
Modifying the WM6.5 Titanium today panels...

Attached is a zip file containing the patched cmhomeres.dll, my final Titanium_240x400.cpr xml file and the registry entries for the CLink panel (import using a registry editor like Resco Registry). Also included is the images from a nice theme called Bliss. I didn't like the overall theme, but kept the images. Kudo's to the author of this theme - I learned a great deal about customizing by taking apart his cab file and looking through his xml, regedits, etc.

Here are the steps I take to set up my Omnia after flashing with WoZZeR's 6.5 ROM...

1) If you're having problems getting the Weather settings to launch when you click on the panel the first time, do this...

a) manually start Mortscript (found in the \program files weather folder)

:D start Opera to establish an initial internet connection

2) go into Settings -> Today and uncheck the Windows Default item

3) use google to find a cab called Opera9.5 Panel for Omnia.cab and install to get the Opera favorites panel. It imports all your favorites so I just went into the registry afterward and deleted the pages I didn't want access to from the panel (I have a lot of favorites)

4) find ATcontacts cab and install to get picture dialing panel; I love this panel because it's so easy to select which contacts I want and what order I want them in.

5) copy the bliss images, cmhomeres.dll and Titanium_240x400.cpr to the \windows folder (you'll need a better file explorer than the default one; I use Resco Explorer which works great)

6) import CLinks_uni.reg using your favorite registry editor. Note for Resco Registry this has to be in Unicode format; Ascii format (like Notepad in Windows) will not work

7) enable Windows Default (Titanium)

8) install CHome Editor and run it. Click on the CHome and CLink items to enable them and put them in the panel order you want. Click the save to registry button and exit and they should magically appear!

9) I also used CHome Editor to change the Clock panel's right softkey to launch the Samsung Alarm clock app

Hope this helps. I've come to appreciate the idea of sliding panels that can have add'l pages. And getting rid of the individual notifications panel really helps too.

thanks this is great. finally gotten my Chome panel to work which is the 4 status icons under the clock..... but how do you change the icons to make the panel find them unstead of 4 x's with red circles.

also cant remove the Clinks panel.... its not listed in available plugins... only CLinks is.

Edited by phantomguy1

Guest Dblocker

CHome images are specified in the Titanium_240x480.cpr file. I like to use the free Microsoft XML Notepad to edit this stuff. If you look in the NotificationCondensed layer you'll see the references to the different images. My cpr file points to bliss image files in the \windows folder but you can use your own if you'd prefer.

In terms of CLinks it seems to me that the CHome Editor acts a little funny sometimes. what I do is always click on the list on the right side and sometimes it asks if you want to disable when you're really enabling, etc. you can also easily go into the registry and delete the appropriate section to get rid of the panels you don't.