--

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest WoZZeR999
wozzer, will you be removing the auto lock that accompanies making a phone call?

You can do that in the settings. It's built into the leaked VZW rom.

Start -> Settings -> Phone -> Services -> Dialer Touch Lock.

Guest bhachech
darn. I tried this to allow me to get onto my ecollege, and now it doesn't say I have the wrong browser, it says cookies aren't enabled. So I went back into the user prefs and enabled the per session cookies (which the ecollege said to do) and still nothing...and cookies are enabled in the regular preferences as well. Any ideas?

Sounds like that system only supports very specific browsers. You can always try to use IE 7 string -- Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1) -- this likely will get you past the 'session cookies' issue, although no guarantee that it will definitely work. After all, if the site is designed to work specifically for IE and/or Firefox, who knows how it might behave in Opera, let alone Opera mobile.

At any rate, give it a shot...

Guest aleis
CHome images are specified in the Titanium_240x480.cpr file.

what file is this file located on the device?

Titanium_240x480.cpr 

Guest aceofrazgriz

as always, sorry if mentioned already...

but i've noticed you can slide across the screen to flip through tabs in in settings (and other things) and that WMP will pickup the left-to-right and right-to-left slides to change songs forward or back respectively.

is this something added in the ROM? or is this new in 6.5?

Guest WoZZeR999

but i've noticed you can slide across the screen to flip through tabs in in settings (and other things) and that WMP will pickup the left-to-right and right-to-left slides to change songs forward or back respectively.

New in 6.5. I didn't add anything to do that.

Guest Chris H11

I believe it's 6.5.

Guest phantomguy1
CHome images are specified in the Titanium_240x480.cpr file. I like to use the free Microsoft XML Notepad to edit this stuff. If you look in the NotificationCondensed layer you'll see the references to the different images. My cpr file points to bliss image files in the \windows folder but you can use your own if you'd prefer.

In terms of CLinks it seems to me that the CHome Editor acts a little funny sometimes. what I do is always click on the list on the right side and sometimes it asks if you want to disable when you're really enabling, etc. you can also easily go into the registry and delete the appropriate section to get rid of the panels you don't.

does your cpr file have to be unicode or UTF to work? Now I lost the chome panel lol......

EDIT:

Got it.. its gotta be ANSI to work.... sweet!

Edited by phantomguy1

Guest WoZZeR999
does your cpr file have to be unicode or UTF to work? Now I lost the chome panel lol......

Next beta's building now. I will be uploading them once they finish.

Guest aceofrazgriz
I believe it's 6.5.

good to hear. i don't remember reading anything about this for 6.5, so was somewhat lost on it.

nice to hear theres even a small thing added like that to UI navigation and such.

also, does anyone use WMP and since flashing to 6.5 have incredible lag when changing or pausing/playing songs? i've had this in both the Stock, and M2D roms.

Guest saruutskushii

Wozzer .. I've been following you a long time since i saw you were getting 6.5 going.. I do have a question.. are you trying to get where we have the more finger friendly menus in file explorer?? if so can't wait.. and I love 6.5 great work

Guest Dblocker

The cpr file is just plain xml so simple ascii "notepad" style. Only the regedit file needs to be Unicode. Try re-enabling CHome in the CHome Editor.

Guest cmalone

Wozzer, curious if you are going to incorporate the all-in-one notification button fix in next version?

thanks, chris

Guest WoZZeR999
Wozzer, curious if you are going to incorporate the all-in-one notification button fix in next version?

thanks, chris

I'm using sectors latest All-in-one. If it needs a fix let me know, and I will take care of it.

Saruutskushii: I don't have a new file explorer. I tried finger menu a while ago, if it's gotten better, I may include it later.

Guest Chris H11

thanks, chris

If you look at the first post, he's posted a new screenshot and it has the all-in-one, so my guess would be yes.

Guest aleis

wow thats a pretty cool feature in wmp!

Guest rfrogman
Did you flash with the leaked verizon ROM first? If you have, have you tried going back to the verizon ROM?

Okay, cool.

That worked THANK YOU!!!! flashed with i910WM6.1.REV10.CC20.VZW then flash with you M2D. Man that was scary but it was my fault for missing the CC20 flash first.

Guest Chris H11
That worked THANK YOU!!!! flashed with i910WM6.1.REV10.CC20.VZW then flash with you M2D. Man that was scary but it was my fault for missing the CC20 flash first.

Glad to help :D

Guest aleis

i think i tried that all in one before...does it allow you to sift through your email accounts to get the preview?

or does it just notify you that you have an email in one of those notification bubbles?

Guest monsterpt
Red Wings are on. Expect a random update during one of the breaks.

I am such a junkie. I am trying to figure out how to stay up long enough to flash the new version and reload my apps and still go to work tomorrow and function.

Woz, I should have known you were a Wings fan... GO SABRES!!!!