--

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest WoZZeR999
How do I get rid of the tiny keyboard and back to what I had previously? Was that done on purpose or something that changed in the settings with the flash??

Got it.. I think.. if it holds.. by putting the mouse on it, I got options and changed to the keyboard I had originally..

You have to select the SS keyboard. I'll look into it more as a fix, but nothing I was doing was sticking it as the main keyboard. There's a little arrow next to the keyboard icon to choose from.

Guest Turborepu

certain keyboards have that issue. i use fingerkeyboard2 and it always goes back to default. you can get a program like sipchange so it will auto switch for you after soft reseting.

Guest highme
i think i read on this thread a couple people saying it was titanium weather updating while the phone was sleeping and a glitch with that possibly. I haven't had a problem with it myself but I've only been on this ROM for a day.

Thanks, I recall reading something like that as well. It looked like my wifi was trying to connect to something all day long which killed my battery with the quickness. I switched the setting to stop trying after 30 seconds and no connection. Whatever I did it seems to have worked.

Now it's time to flash the new ROM on my phone and my wife's phone.

Guest whitj

I've been having this problem with both versions of your rom, Wozzer, where I have no speaker volume at all. No music plays, no ringtones, nothin... help?

Also, every startup shows a message bubble:

MortScript V4.3b5

.mscr and .mortrun extensions registered. Please run any .mscr/.mortrun file or read the manual.

What do I do with this? is this the problem?

Guest cmalone

having a problem downloading the lite version. anyone else with this problem? in a loop between 2 screens and it won't start to download. any chance of getting a mirror? thanks

Guest drummin7jeff

awesome job dude... love it. My only problem so far is that I can't seem to get the wifi to work. That and the mortscript thing, I am quite new to phone stuff. The wifi thing doesn't show up in the connection manager and i can't seem to find anything else with it either.

thanks again for the awesomeness.

(i haven't tried the lite one yet, but the other two gave me the same problem)

EDIT: nvm.... wifi seems to be working fine

Edited by drummin7jeff

Guest Chris H11
I've been having this problem with both versions of your rom, Wozzer, where I have no speaker volume at all. No music plays, no ringtones, nothin... help?

Also, every startup shows a message bubble:

MortScript V4.3b5

.mscr and .mortrun extensions registered. Please run any .mscr/.mortrun file or read the manual.

What do I do with this? is this the problem?

I don't know about your volume, but the Mortscript startup message is just a first run thing that enables Mortscript so you can run things like TitaniumWeather.

Hi,

When you say all-in-one, how is it differnt from the previous version of your ROM?

Thanks.

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-r...esearch-thread/

Guest WeaselWeaz

How do I get the *.bin files to work with the .exe? They come up as invalid, because they aren't .img files.

Guest bobsageto

Just a quick question.. if i decide to update//flash from your v.01 to your v.02 will it hard reset/delete everything? do i have to backup every time i update/flash?

Guest Omega Ra
Just a quick question.. if i decide to update//flash from your v.01 to your v.02 will it hard reset/delete everything? do i have to backup every time i update/flash?

yes.

Guest WoZZeR999

Yeah, you'll have to back everything up first, it does a reset.

Whitj: do you have a bluetooth headset connected, or had one at any point? Press the volume up button, and the new volume manager (from the leaked rom) should come up. Also, mort should only pop up after the first reset.

punkwhan: it's sectors all in one

Weaselwaez: You have to click pda, not img.

Guest Bern612

THANKS WoZZer Keep up the good work.... Btw does it have all the bells, whistles and tweaks LOL (Inside Joke) But no thank you a whole whole lot for all your patience and we appricate all you have done.

Guest woodsptw
..., but the Mortscript startup message is just a first run thing that enables Mortscript so you can run things like TitaniumWeather.

I got the Mortscript message again after a soft reset - so it did not go away after the first time it was displayed. Just to see - I did another soft reset and it showed up again.

Also - when trying to configure messaging to the Exchange Server initially - that was not an option. It did have an option for 'custom domain' - but not for the exchange server. I did the soft reset - went to 'messaging' and selected 'options' and there was a check box for attempting to connect to the exchange server (that might have been there w/o doing a soft reset). But.. initially - not the same workflow / options.. It is syching now.

Guest Adrynalyne

Wozzer, been thinking about the SS keyboard thing, and I have to wonder if this is what SIP Listener is for--to enable it as the default kb on startup.

Is that still running in this build?

Guest Bern612

I got the Mortscript message again after a soft reset - so it did not go away after the first time it was displayed. Just to see - I did another soft reset and it showed up again.

I do the finger swipe and end all task and it goes away

Guest dayspring2099us
Disclaimer - This rom worked on my Omnia. If it bricks yours, it is not my responsibility to buy you a new omnia, or call samsung to have them send a new one to you.

This is beta rom of a beta OS. It seems pretty stable for me, but if you miss your important business call, it again, is not my fault

is that possible we flash this rom for i900?

WoZZeRs WM6.5 Cooked Rom

First of all, this is a rom I am making for myself and sharing with the public, so if I have removed something you want, then find one of the Omnia cab repositories and install it as a cab.

Secondly, I don't *owe* you anything to put in the rom, (or fix if it's beyond my control). With the .img that was leaked, I don't know how to extract the Customer_CSC, but if someone wants to help me, I could get a lot more done.

I recommend that you have flashed with the new ROM (the link is in the New Rom thread for the i910), and after the *228, and all that jazz, it's safe to update with my ROM.

To go over some of the changes I have done,,

Things Removed (applies to M2D and Lite ROM):

VZNav and VZAppZone

Samsung Today and Today 2

Samsung Widgets *1

Non-English Keyboards

All ringtones and backgrounds (except the default VZW ringtone and mountain background)

Digital Frame

Business Card Reader

Dice

Connected Home

FMRadio

'Main Menu'

Movie Video Editor

RSS Reader

Shozu

Silver Inbox

Smart Converter

Smart Memo

Touch Player

Text Message retry

Zoomer

A few more odds and ends, mostly cleaning out left over stuff

Things added:

M2D Update 21 (In one of the releases)

Google Maps

Official Youtube player

WM 6.5 Facebook App

Java

Advanced Config

SD Tuneup (better response from SD cards)

Total Commander

TCPMP0.81

Various start up tweaks

Link to SMPlayer *4

-New in v.02-

Sectors All in One

Fixes:

Hopefully Wifi works a little better now

No more annoying install questions on stock

New SYS includes some new WM6.5 stuff you play with. You have to find it :D

Lots of other small changes/fixes that I forgot. I will try to keep a better log in the future.

How to flash:

Run UDML_Omnia

Click PDA

Find the extracted file from the rar you downloaded

Hit Detect

Restart Phone

Once the phone has completly booted, wait a minute and give it another soft-reset

Here are the links to the files:

There will be 3 ROMS in this release. A Lite, which is basically a core wm6.5, M2D has... you guess it, M2D. And a new 'stock' with almost nothing removed (some customer.csc issues still present).

To get M2D working, you must disable "windows default" and enable "TouchFLO".

Stock: Here

M2D: Here

Lite: Here

(Will update links when they are finished uploading)

I used the Diamond_QVga background, it is not default.

If I deleted a program that you use on a regular basis, Shokka9 has some of the original programs. These are from the i900, but there is no reason they shouldn't work with the i910.

*1 - This is part of the Customer_CSC, so I'm having trouble getting it to work for people who want it. I recommend FEWidgets if you want the same functionality.

*2 - For refrence, the non-M2D one should have about 15 megs of more of free space after a hard reset.

*3 - Follow the instructions here to add custom cities tp the weather tab.

*4 - I have attached a SMPlayer with the remaining codecs that are not included in the windows folder. You shouldn't need this unless you want to use the touch player.

Guest maldonj1

awesome rom once again, found a bug using M2D touchflo, click all settings and it takes you to "connections".

Guest PearlMikeJam

Wozzer - I know you mentioned you did not log everything, but do you recall if the BT Voice Command bug was fixed? After playing with your original ROM, that was the only issue I could not resolve.

Also, I used the Standard ROM this last time and did not notice Google Maps or the You Tube player. Are those only being added to the M2D ROM? I apologize for my ignorance. I was reading the Standard as being the original Samsung/VZW apps plus those that you added.

Thanks again for all the hard work. I loved the first ROM and am sure I will enjoy version two.

Edited by PearlMikeJam

Guest Adrynalyne
awesome rom once again, found a bug using M2D touchflo, click all settings and it takes you to "connections".

Its been mentioned before, its an issue with Manila 2D not the rom.

Guest aleis

Adrynalyne

could you tell me if the 21222 rom has the new scroll bar and the new soft key menus?

you know the big buttons etc?

Guest WoZZeR999
Adrynalyne

could you tell me if the 21222 rom has the new scroll bar and the new soft key menus?

you know the big buttons etc?

21222 does not have the new scroll bar. I'm not sure which big buttons you are talking about.

If I can get the 21502 to work, that may have the new UI stuff.

(21502 is older than 21222 btw).

Guest phantomguy1
21222 does not have the new scroll bar. I'm not sure which big buttons you are talking about.

lol.... i think youve outdone yourself with the 6.5 rom..... now people wont be satisfied until they can get everything they can :D

Guest aleis

cool man! :D

thanks!