--

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest Omega Ra

okay. the screen shot with the funky clock (looks like the old flip clocks) that is M2D right? I am thinking of trying this a getting some of those new themes. But would probably get the lite version...

Guest WoZZeR999
so icsinstall, and then wmwifirouter? doesn't connect for me anymore

Internet sharing is built in, you should just need wifi router.

The Flipstyle clock is from M2D. If you want M2D themes you need the M2d Build.

Guest Omega Ra

well to tehter technically you only need the icsinstall. The winwifirouter was only to make your phone a wifi router so other computers/laptops could connect using it.

Guest taiyed33
well to tehter technically you only need the icsinstall. The winwifirouter was only to make your phone a wifi router so other computers/laptops could connect using it.

when i try to use the wifirouter it trys to connect the phone to wifi instead of dialing Verizon and connecting to the network..

Guest taiyed33
you shouln't need ics (as posted a few posts up). You should only wifirouter. WM6.5 has ICS in it already

it says "connected, WLAN is ON! Waiting for ICS..." this never changes

i have ICS on.. any ideas??

Guest gdwrnch29

I hear ya taiyed33. With 6.1, unmodified rom, I used WMwifirouter V. 1.2 for connecting my laptop to my phone when sitting at the airport, no problem. I fought for 4 hours last night trying to get it to work w/ 6.5, changing connection settings, disabling/enabling WIFI. I'd say out of 20 attempts, I made it turn into a router and allow my laptop to connect to my VZ phone broadband access ONE TIME, the others times it would say either "Ready. Waiting on ICS" or it would connect to my hotel's WIFI. I figured it was my phone or something I wasn't doing or WMWifirouter software itself. Glad (not really) to hear It's not just me!

Thanks again Wozzer, I am truly diggin' upon this 6.5 rom!

Edited by gdwrnch29

Guest taiyed33
I hear ya taiyed33. With 6.1, unmodified rom, I used WMwifirouter V. 1.2 for connecting my laptop to my phone when sitting at the airport, no problem. I fought for 4 hours last night trying to get it to work w/ 6.5, changing connection settings, disabling/enabling WIFI. I'd say out of 20 attempts, I made it turn into a router and allow my laptop to connect to my VZ phone broadband access ONE TIME, the others times it would say either "Ready. Waiting on ICS" or it would connect to my hotel's WIFI. I figured it was my phone or something I wasn't doing or WMWifirouter software itself. Glad (not really) to hear It's not just me!

Thanks again Wozzer, I am truly diggin' upon this 6.5 rom!

yea thats whats happening to me.. wozzer please help!

Edited by taiyed33

Guest necosino

This has nothing to do with the ROM guys. WMWifiRouter did that to me sometimes even on the stock ROM

Right now I'm using WMWifiRouter 1.35 (Build 850) and it works just fine.

Guest taiyed33
This has nothing to do with the ROM guys. WMWifiRouter did that to me sometimes even on the stock ROM

Right now I'm using WMWifiRouter 1.35 (Build 850) and it works just fine.

do u have a link so i can download that version, thanks!

Guest PearlMikeJam
yea thats whats happening to me.. wozzer please help!

I just reinstalled WMWifiRouter for the first time since flashing Wozzer's v1 ROM. It worked fine with the same as it did in the 6.1 ROM. I did not install ICS since it is included. The install changed the wifi drivers and had me restart before I could use it, which I do not remember from the previous install, but that is all it took. Install to connecting my iPod touch took 5 minutes.

Not sure if this helps, but you may have a conflict in another program. As a side note, I am using the Standard version of the v1 ROM (not M2D and not Lite). I will report back when I upgrade to v2.

Has anyone tried the BT Voice Commands with the v2 ROM?

Guest TheJanitor

Any chance someone has the Alarm sounds? I forgot to back mine up before I installed the Lite ROM and I like to use them for my messages. Alarm1 and Loudest if possible. Thanks

Guest maldonj1
Any chance someone has the Alarm sounds? I forgot to back mine up before I installed the Lite ROM and I like to use them for my messages. Alarm1 and Loudest if possible. Thanks

these?

Alarm3.zip

Guest lioryte
Adrynalyne

could you tell me if the 21222 rom has the new scroll bar and the new soft key menus?

you know the big buttons etc?

No new scroll bar and soft key menus

use finguresuite for menues and Reg. hex mentioned in this post for scroll bars

Guest iguanad

Thanks for all of your hard work Wozzer!

I only have two bugs:

Microsoft Office only has One Note. (is this by design?)

Favorite Programs doesnt work.

Guest WoZZeR999
Thanks for all of your hard work Wozzer!

I only have two bugs:

Microsoft Office only has One Note. (is this by design?)

Favorite Programs doesnt work.

I can put office back in for the next version (maybe not in lite), and I'll fix the Favorite settings link.

Guest iguanad
I can put office back in for the next version (maybe not in lite), and I'll fix the Favorite settings link.

Wow, thanks!

Guest TheJanitor
these?

Edit: Nevermind I was able to get loudest. Thanks for your help!

Edited by TheJanitor